WBJEE Application Form 2018
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board inviting WBJEE Application Form. Candidates can now apply for Form Engineering Entrance Exam before the last date to fill application form and that is 19/01/2018.
Main motto of organizing Engineering Entrance Exam is to grant admission to candidates in the UG courses of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture. WBJEE exam is scheduled to be held on 22.04.2018.
This page includes:
On the basis of score obtained in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination, aspirants may take admission in B.E/B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Pharm courses into various colleges and universities in the state of West Bengal.
You need to visit wbjeeb.in for downloading application form for WBJEE 2018. To attain more details about WBJEE Application Form 2018, scroll down this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
WBJEE Application Form 2018
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|WBJEE Exam date||22.04.2018|
|Last date of WBJEE 2018 application form||19/01/2018|
What are required Eligibility Criteria for filing WBJEE 2018 Application Form?
Before filling WBJEE JENPARH 2018 application form, ensure eligibility criteria as listed here.
- Applying aspirant for WBJEE 2018 must be a citizen of India.
- In order to apply for Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy Courses, contenders have to pass 10+2 examination from a recognized board or university. If you fulfill norms, then fill WBJEE Application Form 2018.
- Individuals applying for WBJEE test should have domicile of West Bengal.
- You may have qualified examination with Physics & Mathematics along with one of the subjects Biology/Biotechnology/Chemistry/ Computer Science/Computer.
- Appearing Candidates are also eligible for WBJEE JENPARH 2018 test.
- Applying aspirants for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination may score at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category) in the above three subjects.
- In addition to this, you should pass English in the 10+2 examination with minimum 30% marks.
Check Also: Engineering Entrance Exams
What are minimum age criteria to apply against WBJEE 2018 notification?
- Age of contender applying for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2018 should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
- Candidates born on or after 1st January 2000 may not apply.
- As per WBJEE notification, there is no upper age limit to fill WBJEE Application Form 2018.
- For Marine Engineering Course, you should be of 17 years as on 31st December 2018 & upper age limit should be 25 years as on 31st December 2018.
What you need to pay for getting WBJEE 2018 Registration?
- For getting successful WBJEE Registration 2018, aspirants may pay amount of Rs. 500/-.
- You may pay WBJEE application fee either through offline mode or through online mode.
- In case, you are paying fee via offline mode, make payment through e-Challan of Allahabad Bank.
- Make use of debit/credit card/net banking if WBJEE 2018 fee is paid through online mode.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
How can you get admission for WBJEE 2018?
- Subsequent to submission of WBJEE application form 2018, eligible contenders will undergo WBJEE Exam.
- Selected aspirants under WBJEE 2018 Exam will undergo counseling.
- You need to submit required documents at time of WBJEE Counselling.
- On basis of WBJEE cut-off marks, aspirants need to attend counselling session.
WBJEE Exam Pattern:
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2018 will be organized through offline mode in OMR Pattern.
- Entire paper is of 200 marks.
- West Bengal JEE question paper comprise of multiple choice questions.
- There are total 155 questions will be asked in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination.
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are among the main subjects from which questions are asked.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in category- I & category II.
- There is no provision of negative marking in category-III.
Check Out: WBJEE Exam Pattern
Point to Put Attention:
- In Category-I: Only one answer option is right.
- In Category-II: Only one answer option is correct.
- In Category-III: One or more answer options are accurate.
|Subjects||Category-I (1 marks)||Category-II|
|Category-III (2 marks)||Total Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|
Check Here: Online Chemistry Quiz
WBJEE 2018 Syllabus:
In order to secure good marks in WBJEE test, you may go through WBJEE Syllabus 2018. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the main subjects from which questions are asked. Aspirants may prepare for exam by referring 11th/12th Standard syllabus.
Direct Link To Download: WBJEE Syllabus
WBJEE Exam Centres:
WBJEE 2018 is going to be organized in listed examination centres.
|Burdwan||Bardhaman, Durgapur, Asansol|
|Hooghly||Bandel-Chinsurah, Srirampur, Arambagh|
|Howrah||Uluberia, Ball-Uttarpara, Central-Shibpur, Domjur|
|Kolkata||Kol-Central, Kol-South, Kol -North|
|Medinipur Paschim||Kharagpur, Medinipur, Jhargram, Garbeta|
|Medinipur Purbo||Tamluk, Haldia, Contai|
|Murshidabad||Berhampur, Jiaganj, Raghunathganj|
|24 Pgs North||Barrackpur-Barasat, Habra, Basirhat|
|24 Pgs South||Diamond-Harbour, Jainagar, Sonarpur-Bariupur|
Get Here: WBJEE Model Question Papers
Keep these Documents ready prior filling of WBJEE Application Form 2018:
- Latest colored passport size photograph
- Left hand thumb impression
- Category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Registration certificate/ admit card/ mark sheet of class 10th
- Income certificate
- PWD certificate
Process to fill WBJEE Application Form 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board that is www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Online Application Form for WBJEE- 2018 in the middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page New User can choose the application form link and hit apply tab.
- Then you have to read the instructions carefully and tap to “Hit here to proceed” option
- This will redirect you to a new page, you just have to fill your personal, contact details and choose the password
- Then fill the security password and hit submit option
- After successful registration go back to previous page and enter your application number, password and security pin in “ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES SIGN IN” section
- This will take you to a new page, there you have to fill your WBJEE Online Application Form with the asked details
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Hit Here for>> WBJEE Application Form
|Last date of online form fill-up including payment and downloading confirmation page||19/01/2018|
|Last date of downloading confirmation page||24/01/2018|
|Window for correction by candidates||26/01/2018 to 28/01/2018|
|Download Admit Card||10/04/2018 (tentative)|
|Date of Examinations:||22/04/2018 at|
|Publication of Results||05/06/2018 (tentative)|
For knowing more about WBJEE Application Form 2018, visit its Official Link. Stay connected with us to grab more details about WBJEE Application Form 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|WBJEE Notification||WBJEE Admit Card|
|WBJEE Result||WBJEE Answer Key|
|WBJEE Rank Vs Marks||WBJEE Rank Predictor|
|Top 50 Engineering Colleges In India||Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|