WBJEE Counselling 2019
The online process of WBJEE Counselling 2019 will be started in June 2019!! To know the complete West Bengal JEE Counselling Schedule and Round Wise Result Dates, candidates have to stay connected with this web page.
To appear in WBJEE Counselling, candidates have to pay some amount through proper mode. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Counselling 2019 shall be conducted in three rounds.
WBJEE Round Wise Counselling 2019 Schedule
Aspirants can check WBJEE Counselling 2019 Schedule for further process on below page. The board will conduct WBJEE 2019 Exam and West Bengal JEE Counselling 2019 with the intention to allot admission to keen candidates looking for undergraduate level engineering courses.
Important dates of Verification of Documents, seat allotment and WBJEE Counselling 2019 are structured on below section of this page by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Process to download WBJEE Counselling Result 2019
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board that is wbjeeb.nic.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to “Seat Allotment Result” link available at the middle of the main page
- Now on reaching new page hit on “View Institute Wise Seat Allotment” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just select the name of the institute various Government Engineering & Technology Colleges, Private Self Financing Institutions and State Universities/Universities Departments
- After selecting the desired college you will get the seat allotment details of the college on the same page.
- In last you can take hard copy of it for further usage.
WBJEE Counselling Procedure:
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board Counselling may be divided in the following steps which are as follows:
- Online Registration and Fee Payment
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting and Document Verification
- Confirmation and Admission
Check Here: Counseling Procedure In Detail
Steps To Apply For WBJEE Counselling 2019:
- All WBJEE /JEE Main qualified candidates have to registered themselves for Counselling from official site of organization that is wbjeeb.nic.in
- On the home page you have to hit on the suitable link for registration for counseling.
- Aspirants can opt for the registration through either through WBJEE, JEE Main or even both.
- Candidates who opt for WBJEE 2019 will have to enter their application number, roll number, name and date of birth.
- Please note that all the information must match to the info given in the admit card.
- Candidates who opt JEE Main 2019 will have to enter their JEE Main application number, roll number, name and date of birth as per their JEE Main Score card.
- If a candidate goes for both the channels, he/she will have to enter the details of both JEE Main and WBJEE.
- After entering the above details, candidate will need to fill the details asked in the application form.
- Then hit on the ‘submit’ button to register yourself successfully.
- After registering successfully aspirants need to download the e-challan for paying the non-refundable requisite counselling fee.
- After Payment of fee, Identity Code and Password will be created for the aspirant.
- Aspirants should be very careful during filling and submitting all their personal, educational and fee related details as after submitting the details, no changes or modifications can be made in the data entered.
Fees to be paid at the Reporting Centres
|State Aided/ Govt Institutes||Rs 5000|
|Self financing Universities/ Institutes||Rs 20,000|
- Candidates can select the program and participating institute with the help of Id and Password
- The JEE Main and WBJEE aspirants must lock the choice before last date as shown below.
- The facility to submit the final choices on the due date at 5:00 pm and after that the submitted choices will be locked automatically.
West Bengal JEE Seat Allotment:
- The WBJEE Seat Allotment Process will be done through online channel. You can check it through Aspirant’s ID and Password. The seat under WBJEE counselling will only be allotted on the basis of JEE Main 2019. The score of class 12th will not be considered to do so.
- Seat allotment through online counselling will be done in three rounds. In the first round, all the seats will be allotted to the applicants and the result indicating the institution and course allotted will be available on the website.
- In the second & third rounds, seats will be allotted against the available vacancies in the respective rounds, and the results will be available on the web site.
Read Also: How To Get Admission In Engineering College
WBJEE Seat Matrix:
Last Year, Seat Matrix of WBJEE 2019 Counseling as follows:
|OBC A PH||07|
|OBC B PH||06|
Reporting and Document Verification:
After the WBJEE Seat Allotment Procedure, candidates are required to bring all the original documents along with two photocopies of each at the designated verification centers to verify your Document and report at the Reporting Center (RC).
List of Documents Required for Verification:
- WBJEE 2019 Admit Card
- Print out of WBJEE / JEE Main 2019 rank from website
- Higher Secondary/Class XII (or equivalent examination) Mark Sheet
- Madhyamik/ Class X (or equivalent examination) Admit Card
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Receipt of Online Counseling Registration Fee (E-challan receipt)
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Pwd Certificate if applicable
- Domicile Certificate if applicable
Documents Required For Counselling – Check List
WBJEE Counselling Flow 2019
WBJEE 2019 Counselling Schedule:
|Start of online registration for WBJEE Counselling 2019||June 12- June 19, 2019|
|Online choice filling by candidates||June 12-June 20, 2019|
|System operated choice locking to be done until||June 20, 2019 (By midnight)|
|Declaration of Round 1 seat allotment||June 23, 2019|
|Round 1 – Physical reporting, document verification, initial fee payment, collection of allotment cards at RC centres, withdrawal of admission||June 24, 2019 to July 1, 2019|
|Declaration of Round 2 seat allotment||July 4, 2019|
|Round 2 – Physical reporting, document verification, initial fee payment, collection of allotment cards at RC centres, withdrawal of admission||July 5, 2019 to July 7, 2019|
|Declaration of Round 3 allotment||July 13, 2019|
|Round 3 – Physical reporting, document verification, initial fee payment, collection of allotment cards at RC centres, withdrawal of admission||July 13, 2019 to July 14, 2019|
|Last date for physical reporting and admission at final allotted institute by all the candidates who have been allocated a seat||July 17, 2019|
|E-Admission Procedure||July 17, 2019|
List of Reporting Centers (RC):
|RC Code||Name and Address|
|RC-1||Asansol Govt. Polytechnic, P.O. South Dhadka, P.S. Asansol North Police Station, Burdwan- 713302|
|RC-2||Central Calcutta Govt. Polytechnic, 21, Convent Rd, Philips, Sealdah, Raja Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal -700014|
|RC-3||Coochbehar Govt. Engineering College, Harinchawra, P.O. Ghughumari, Coochbehar- 736170|
|RC-4||Darjeeling Govt. Polytechnic, M V Road, Kurseong, Darjeeling, West Bengal – 734203|
|RC-5||Dr. Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology, Haldia, Kshudiram Nagar, Haldia, West Bengal- 721631|
|RC-6||Govt. College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, 73, A.C. Banerjee Lane, Kolkata -700010|
|RC-7||Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Berhampore, 4, Cantonment Road, P.O. & P.S. Berhampore, Murshidabad|
|RC-8||Govt.College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampore, 12, William Carey Road, Serampore, Hooghly- 712 201|
|RC-9||Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology, Shibpur, P.O. Botanic Garden, Howrah- 711 103|
|RC-10||Jadavpur University – Main campus, 188, Raja S. C. Mallik Road, Kolkata – 700 032|
|RC-11||Jadavpur University – Salt Lake Campus, Plot 8, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700 098|
|RC-12||Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College, P.O. Jalpaiguri Govt. Engg. College, P.S. Kotowali, Jalpaiguri- 735 102|
|RC-13||K.G. Engineering Institute, Bishnupur, Bishnupur College Rd, Bishnupur, West Bengal -722122|
|RC-14||Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, P.O. & P.S. Kalyani, Nadia -741 235|
|RC-15||Malda Govt. Polytechnic, P.O. Maliha, Dist. Malda, Pin 732 102|
|RC-16||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Univ. of Technology, BF-142, Salt Lake, Sector-I, Kolkata – 700 064|
|RC-17||Purulia Govt. Engineering College, P.O. Chas Road, Purulia – 723 103|
|RC-18||Raiganj Govt. Polytechnic, P.O. Raiganj, Dist. Uttar Denajpur, Pin – 733 134|
|RC-19||Suri SRSV (Govt Polytechnic), Suri, Birbhum|
|RC-20||Tripura Govt. Womens’ Polytechnic, Hapania, P.O. Amtali via Shekerkote, Agartala, Tripura- 799 130|
|RC-21||University Institute of Technology, Golapbag, Bardhaman – 713104|
|RC-22||University of North Bengal, Raja Rammohanpur, P.O. North Bengal University, Dist. Darjeeling – 734 013|
|RC-23||Vidyasagar University, Paschim Midnapore|
Counselling Tips & Techniques – Check Here
Confirmation and Admission:
In the end, applicants need to go at the allocated institute. Applicants who will not appear at the institute they will be rejected for the process.
For more details regarding WBJEE Counselling 2019 candidates may go through this Official Link. Students may need to bookmark our web portal recruitmentresult.com for getting upcoming details regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|WBJEE Admit Card||WBJEE Syllabus|
|WBJEE Answer Key||WBJEE Result|
|WBJEE Model Question Papers||Entrance Exam in India|
|Career Options After 12th||List of Best Colleges In India|