WBJEE EVETS Application Form can be filled online from the 20-02-2018, so interested candidates may fill the application form on or before the last date that is 14-03-2018. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations conducted by WBJEE Board for B.V.Sc. & A.H. admission in the Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry courses. Well, candidates can check WBJEE EVETS Eligibility and exam dates through this page.
Those aspirants, who are going to appear in WBJEE 2018 Exam, must check the eligibility criteria first. To apply for WBJEE EVETS Notification, candidates should have qualified the (10+2) examination of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education with scoring minimum 50% marks. For more details about WBJEE EVETS, you are suggested to scroll down the whole page which is well updated by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
WBJEE EVETS Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions before applying the entrance test. The eligibility criteria for WBJEE EVETS 2018 are as follows:
For admission in to B. V. Sc. & A. H. course, the candidate must pass H.S. (10+2) examination of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with individual pass marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Vernacular along with minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST candidates) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.
Age: Not less than 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
Nationality and domicile: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
WBJEE EVETS Application Form:
WBJEE EVETS 2018 Application Form can be filled online from 20-02-2018 on the official website of WBJEE Board until 14-03-2018. Candidates are necessary to fill the application form online only. No other mode for application form is available anywhere.
How to fill WBJEE Application Form 2018?
The candidates will be able to fill the WBJEE 2018 application form by following the given steps:
Step 1 – Online Registration:
- To register themselves for WBJEE EVETS 2018, candidates need to hit on the “New Candidate registration” and have to fill the registration form with necessary details such as Mobile Number, Name, and DOB etc.
- After that, the candidates need to press on “submit” button. After submitting, the registration form candidates will get the Registration Number on their phone number
- Note down the registration number and password safe for future references and re-login to fill the application form
Step 2 – Filling of Application Form:
- Login to the application form using your Registration number, DOB, and password.
- Here the candidate will have to fill Personal, Educational details.
- Fill your personal details, save the details by hitting save button and move to the next column. Similarly, fill all your details appropriately and save the information of each page.
- Candidates can edit the previously filled information for some of the particular sections which will be updated by the authority later on
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images:
- Candidate has to upload his/her photograph and prescribed documents in jpg or jpeg format. The candidate will have to upload the scanned copy of the following:
- Passport size photograph (10 kb to 100kb) and Signature and Left-Hand Thumb Impression (10 kb to 100kb)
- Cast Certificate, Domicile Certificate, and PWD Certificate (30kb to 300kb)
- Mark sheet/admit card of Class 10 as an Age Proof (30kb to 300kb)
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fees:
- Required application fee has to be paid by the candidates through online (net banking/credit card/debit card/Paytm) or offline mode (bank challan)
- Through Debit/Credit Card: The candidate has to select Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the fee of Rs. 500 + service Charges and follow the instruction to complete the payment process.
- By Allahabad Bank Challan: ‘e-challan’ will be generated containing specific details of the candidate along with amount Rs. 500 + bank’s service charges to be paid. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and log out. He/she has to take it to any branch of Allahabad Bank for making payment
Step 5 – Print Out of Confirmation Page: After submission of the application form, the candidates will have to take a print out of the confirmation page.
Credentials to be enclosed with WBJEE EVETS Application Form:
Following is the list of credentials which is to be enclosed with the application form:
- Age proof (Admit Card/Mark Sheet 10th)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- PWD Certificate
Editing of Application form:
Candidates can edit the credentials as many times they want but after the submission of application form candidates cannot change the information provided in any circumstance.
WBJEE EVETS Test Centre:
WBJEE Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Offline mode (OMR Pattern)
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Answering Mode: Candidates should use blue/black ball point pen for darkening the appropriate circle completely
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- of Questions: 155 questions will be asked in the examination
- Negative Marking: In category- I & category II, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. There is no negative marking in category-III
|Papers||Subjects||Category-I (1 marks)||Category-II|
|Category-III (2 marks)||Total Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|
Important dates for WBJEE EVETS 2018:
|Application form will available from||20-02-2018|
|Last date for the submission of application form||14-03-2018|
|Deadline for Application fee payment||–|
|EVETS 2018 Admit card will issue from||17-05-2018|
|WBJEE EVETS 2018 exam date||26-05-2018|
|Declaration of result||Third week of June 2018|
To know more about WBJEE EVETS 2018, you are required to visit the Official Link. You can follow us on face book and google plus for latest updates and also use our free email services. If you have any doubt then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|WBJEE JEHOM Application Form||WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form|
|WBJEE JELET Application Form||WBJEE JECA Application Form|
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|