WBJEE EVETS 2019
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board conducts common entrance examination titled WBJEE EVETS 2019 for admission to Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A. H.). WBJEE EVETS 2019 Registration is scheduled to begin from 12th March 2019. To get admission in the faculty of Veterinary and Animal Science under the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences, you need to qualify WBJEE EVETS Exam which is scheduled to be held on 29th June 2019. Grab more details regarding WBJEE EVETS Application Process and other, scroll down this page.
Latest Update on 24-07-2019!!
WBJEE EVETS Result Declared
Finally, Result has been announced for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations conducted for Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A. H.) on the official website of the Board. candidtaes appeared for the Exam can check their Rank Card through below provided direct link, by using their Application Number and password.
Check Here – WBJEE EVETS Result
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Highlights
|Name Of The Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Purpose To Conduct Exam||Bachelor of Veterinary and|
Animal husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A. H.)
|Type of the Exam||Common Entrance Examination|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Online application with payment of fees||12/03/2019 to 26/03/2019|
|Online correction and|
downloading revised confirmation page
|27/03/2019 to 29/03/2019|
|Publication of Downloadable Admit Card||24/06/2019|
|Date of Examinations||29/06/2019|
|Publication of Results||24/07/2019|
WBJEE EVETS 2019
WBJEE EVETS Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Age – Not less than 17 years and not more than 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Citizenship – Should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile – Should be a domicile holder of West Bengal.
- Educational Qualification – Should have passed 10+2 examinations of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Minimum Marks Requirement – A minimum 70% (60% for SC/ST/OBC-A & B candidates) marks altogether in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English, with individual pass marks in 10+2 level is required to be eligible for appearing in WBJEE EVETS.
Read Also: List Of UGC Approved University
Procedure to fill WBJEE EVETS Application Form 2019
The candidates will be able to fill the WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Form by following the given steps:
Step 1 – WBJEE EVETS Online Registration:
- To register themselves for WBJEE EVETS 2019, candidates need to hit on the “New Candidate registration” and have to fill the registration form with necessary details such as Mobile Number, Name, and DOB etc.
- After that, the candidates need to press on “submit” button.
- After submitting, the registration form candidates will get the Registration Number on their phone number
- Note down the registration number and password safe for future references and re-login to fill the application form.
Step 2 – Filling of WBJEE EVETS Application Form:
- Login to the application form using your Registration number, DOB, and password.
- Here the candidate will have to fill Personal, Educational details.
- Fill your personal details, save the details by hitting save button and move to the next column.
- Similarly, fill all your details appropriately and save the information of each page.
- Candidates can edit the previously filled information for some of the particular sections which will be updated by the authority later on.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images:
Candidate has to upload his/her photograph and prescribed documents in jpg or jpeg format. The candidate will have to upload the scanned copy of the following:
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||3 kB to 100 kB.||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||3 kB to 30 kB.||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fees:
- The Examination Fees can be paid by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card only.
- Application fees for EVETS-2019 is 7500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable.
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Step 5 – Print Out of Confirmation Page:
After submission of the application form, the candidates will have to take a print out of the confirmation page.
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Related Links
|WBJEE EVETS 2019 Information Bulletin||Press Here|
|WBJEE EVETS 2019 Important Dates||Press Here|
|Important Instructions For WBJEE|
EVETS Online Application
|WBJEE EVETS Examination Zones||Press Here|
|WBJEE Contacts||Press Here|
|WBJEE EVETS 2019 Official Website||Press Here|
Correction of WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Form
- It is not possible to correct any primary registration data i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, gender and Date of birth of any candidate.
- If any candidate intends to correct any other information in his/her application, he/she can do so during the given correction window period using the edit mode. The Board cannot entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction window period.
- Also, the Board will not make any correction on behalf of any candidate.
- Confirmation page, admit card, rank card etc. will be issued with the personal detail as is given by the candidate. In case of any problem to the candidate during admission or thereafter due to any mistake committed by him/her, the Board is not able to render any help e.g. issuing any letter of correction. The candidate must take corrective actions at his/her end
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Seat Matrix
- Number of seats for the academic session 2019-20 will be as per recommendations of the Veterinary Council of India.
- Updated number of available seats will be announced by the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences in due course of time.
Check Here: Best Study Apps For College Students
WBJEE EVETS Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Offline mode (OMR Pattern)
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Answering Mode: Candidates should use blue/black ball point pen for darkening the appropriate circle completely
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- No. of Questions: 155 questions will be asked in the examination
- Negative Marking: In category- I & category II, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. There is no negative marking in category-III
|No. of Questions|
|Paper 1: Mathematics|
|Paper 2: Physics and Chemistry|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Tie–breaking Methodology in WBJEE EVETS 2019 Merit Rank:
- Less negative marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry taken together
- More positive marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together
- More positive marks in Biology and Physics taken together
- Less negative marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together
- Less negative marks in Biology and Physics taken together
- If tie exists still thereafter, same will be broken by the date of birth (DOB) of the concerned candidates; the older candidate will be given preference over the younger one.
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Examination Center
Must Read: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
WBJEE EVETS Admit Card 2019
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Admit card will be generated on 24/06/2019 for the student to download and print WBJEE EVETS 2019 Admit Card. Candidate must carry a hard copy of WBJEE EVETS Admit Card to the examination center.
Evaluation and declaration of WBJEE EVETS Result
WBJEE EVETS Result will be available to individual candidates in the form of Rank Cards only, which will contain all relevant ranks and total score. WBJEE EVETS 2019 Result will be available only from the portal www.wbjeeb.nic.in
WBJEE EVETS Counselling/Seat Allotment And Admission
WBJEEB does not conduct counselling or admission for B.V.Sc. & A.H. course. The Board only conducts the entrance examination and publishes the merit list. WBJEE EVETS Counselling is conducted by the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences, 68 & 37, Kshudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata – 700 037, Ph. No. 033 2558 0278.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
WBJEE EVETS 2019
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is going to conduct WBJEE EVETS examination on 29th June 2019. Main motive of this examination is to provide students admission in Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A. H.) in the faculty of Veterinary and Animal Science under the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. Get here complete details regarding WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, and Notification.
Students can grab more details related to WBJEE EVETS 2019 directly by going through the above mentioned Official Links. You can follow us on face book and google plus for latest updates and also use our free email services. If you have any doubt then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Documents Required For Education Loan|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|