WBJEE JECA Application Form
WB JECA MCA Entrance Exam will be conducted on 23-06-2018. Before appearing in this examination, candidates need to fill WBJEE JECA Application Form before the date of closing that is 02-04-2018. As per the notification, The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEE) is going to organize WBJEE JECA for providing admission to MCA courses in various reputed Government/Private institutions situated in the state of West Bengal. Applicants who want to do MCA Degree from recognized university they can fill WBJEE JECA 2018 Application Form.
Key Content Of This Page:
You can fill and submit the application form through online mode by following below important steps. Large number of applicants applies for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations and various West Bengal Government/Private institutions accept WBJEE JECA scores. So those aspirants who will appear in this entrance exam they may attain more details like eligibility criteria, application Process, important dates etc through this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
WBJEE JECA Application Form
WBJEE JECA Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have completed 3-years Bachelor degree program from UGC recognized University with 60% in Honours/Aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates) or AICTE recognized BCA from any University/Institute in Mathematics at the Bachelor’s level.
- Applying applicants must have completed Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent level with 60% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) from recognized Boards.
- Aspirants must done Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-years duration recognized by UGC and/or AICTE.
- They must pass the qualifying examination with scoring minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates from ST/ SC/OBC-A/OBC-B category) at graduation level.
- Aspirants should study Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or graduate level.
- Candidates must have graduation or equivalent degree under (10+2+3) scheme in any stream of a UGC recognized University/Institute or AICTE recognized B.E./B.Tech/BCA of a University/Institute.
- Candidates should have Mathematics as important subject at each level of education.
- Contenders must attain more than 60% marks (45% marks in case of candidates from SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B category) at each level education.
- Contenders who have completed B.Sc. Honours degree under (10+2+3) scheme in any stream of a UGC recognized University/Institute with at least 60% marks in Honours/Aggregate (45% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBCA/OBC-B category) along with minimum of 55% marks in Mathematics they may apply for the exam.
- Aspirants should secure 60% marks in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent level from recognized Boards with no less than 60% marks in Mathematics at each level.
Rs. 600/- to be paid by applicant as an application fee at any branch of Allahabad bank either through e-challan or credit card/debit card/net banking.
WBJEE JECA Admission procedure:
Selection of the applicants will be based on entrance test performance. Admission to colleges will be allotted as per the rank in written test. Applicants who qualified in this examination they will get admission in this institute.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
WBJEE JECA Exam Pattern:
|Exam mode||Online mode|
|No of papers||Two papers i.e. Mathematics & aptitude test|
|Exam duration||2 hours for mathematics & 1 hour for Aptitude test.|
|Total marks||100 marks for each paper|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice type question|
|Negative marking||1/4th mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
Steps for Filling West Bengal JECA 2018 Application Form:
Willful contenders who are eligible can apply for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations JECA by following all the steps in systematic way:
- Interested students must move to the official portal of organization that is www.wbjeeb.in
- Now on the home page aspirants must press on “JECA” link available in the menu bar of the page.
- After that you have to hit on the Detail Information Bulletin and other information link
- Then applicants must read the WBJEE JECA Notification that opened in the next tab.
- Now after reading all the details candidates must choose ‘apply online’ tab.
- Aspirants need to fill the WBJEE Online Application Form with all necessary details.
- While filling the form, you must upload required documents.
- Now candidates need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Online application form will available from||08-03- 2018|
|Ending date for submit the application form||02-04-2018|
|Admit card will publish from||13-06-2018|
|WBJEE JECA 2018 entrance exam||23-06-2018|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of July 2018|
WBJECA exam centers:
|Examination zone||Zone code|
|Kolkata – north||811|
|Kolkata – south||812|
To get all the important details about WBJEE JECA Application Form 2018 keen aspirants are advised to check the Official Link. Aspirants are mentors to don’t disconnect the link with us and can bookmark this web portal and gain recent updates regarding West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|WBJEE 2018 Notification||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|