Those, who are looking to get admission into five year evening programmes for Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Civil / Mechanical Engineering offered at Jadavpur University, must fill the application form for WBJEE JEEDEC. The Online Registrations for common entrance examination titled JEEDEC-2018 is going to be start from 16-03-2018 and remain open till 07-04-2018. Applicants having satisfying eligibility criteria may fill their WBJEE JEEDEC 2018 Application Form on or before the last date. To get entire details regarding the same, you must scroll the page down.
Overview of this page:
WBJEE JEEDEC conducts by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. The purpose of examination is to provide the admission of eligible candidates in evening courses for Bachelor Degree in various disciplines. For the academic session 2018-2019, the examination is going to be conduct on 23-06-2017. Applicants must register themselves for WBJEE JEEDEC 2018 by following the instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Availability of Seats (Expected):
- General- 28 seats
- SC- 9 seats
- ST- 2 seats
- PwD- 1 seat
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizen.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed Diploma exam with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent grade point from recognized university or institute in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering. The qualifying marks would be 45% for SC/ST/Pwd category applicants.
Age Limitations: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age would be considered as per the norms of organization.
Application Fee for WBJEE JEEDEC Online Registration:
While filling WBJEE Entrance Exam Online application form applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- as application charges along with the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable. The payment of application fee must be done through online mode.
Method of Selection:
Selection of candidates for admission in appropriate course will be made on the basis of their performers in entrance examination. Those, who will get qualifying marks in JEEDEC, will be called for Counselling process, which would be the final selection process. Counselling process is must for all candidates who obtained the minimum qualifying marks.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
WBJEEB JEEDEC 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Applicants are informed that there would be separate questions papers for Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering aspirants.
- The question papers will consist 100 questions.
- All the questions will be MCQ type questions. Applicants have to attempt all the questions with only black /blue ball point pen.
- Every right answer will gain 01 mark
- There will be negative marking in examination. (-1/4) mark gets deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The question paper will be in English language.
The test will be organized in following cities:
WBJEEB JEEDEC 2018 Admit Card:
Those candidates, who applied for the exam, will be eligible to download the WBJEE Admit Card for examination. The call letter will be uploaded to the official portal before 1 week of examination. Applicants can download their hall ticket via online process by using their “Registration no. & Password”, It is mandatory for all aspirants to bring admit card at the time of exam as they will not permitted to get enter in examination hall without it.
WBJEEB JEEDEC 2018 Result:
After successfully conducted the examination, the organization will release WBJEE Result in the month of July 2018. On the basis of appellant’s marks in score card, they will be called for further selection process that is counselling. Applicants need to check the official portal regularly to get result updates.
How to fill WBJEE JEEDEC 2018 Application Form?
Candidates can fill West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam JEEDEC Application Form by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1- Registration Process
- The first step is to register yourself for JEEDEC. You need to go through the official portal that is www.wbjeeb.in.
- You need to select “JEEDEC” tab, available in menu bar.
- You can see all the details on your computer screen. Read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you should hit on appropriate link for “Online Registration”
- Registration form will be available on your computer screen, you have to fill it in correct manner and hit on “Register” tab.
- Now you have your “Registration No. & Password” you must keep remember it.
Step 2: Fill up the Application form
- You need to login to your account by using your “Registration No. & Password”
- Enter all the details in application form.
- Review once, when filled it completely and then press “Submit” button.
Step 3: Uploading of Documents
You are required to upload the needed scanned documents such as “Academic Records” “Photograph” and other records.
Step 4: Payment of Fee
You have to pay the requisite fee through e-challan. Take the receipt of e-challan and filled application form for future use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Online applications start from: 16-03-2018
- Last date for applying Online: 07-04-2018
- Exam held on: 23-06-2017
Candidates must go through the Official Link to get rest details about WBJEE JEEDEC 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|WBJEE 2018 Answer Key||WBJEE Counselling Process|
|WBJEE 2018 Notification||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Top 50 Engineering Colleges In India||Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar|