Students who are waiting for WBJEE JELET 2018 Application Form, they are informed that online registration is going to be started from 20-03-2018. As per JELET – 2018 Information Bulletin, the last date to fill online application form is 20-04-2018.
WBJEE JELET is an entrance examination which will be held on 24-06-2018. Candidates are advised to download WBJEE JELET information brochure to get all the important dates by accessing direct link available at beneath segment of this page that is recruitmentresult.com.
Students who are seeking for admission in government colleges of West Bengal State for engineering and medical courses must submit Application form before the last date mentioned on this page. Rest info has been given for the convenience of the aspirants…you must proceed…
What is WBJEE JELET?
WBJEE JELET is a state level exam organized by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. This is a joint entrance examination which is intended to select the candidates for admission into the various courses such as Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy etc.
|Name of the exam||JELET – 2018|
|Name of the conducting authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance|
|Starting Date for Applying||20-03-2018|
|Last date of Applying||20-04-2018|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Remittance of Application Fee||Online|
By qualify this exam; aspirants may get lateral entry also in B. Tech and B. Pharm courses. All the eligible candidates, who want to pursue the given courses, can apply for the examination and get admission into the University of State.
Schedule for the WBJEE JELET 2018 is given below:
|Online Registration starts from||20 Mar 2018|
|Last date for filling up the form||20 Apr 2018|
|Last date of downloading confirmation page||23 Apr 2018|
|Availability of downloadable Admit Card||15 Jun 2018|
|Date of Online examination||24 Jun 2018|
|Date for publication of result||2nd week of July 2018|
Only Indian citizens are permitted to apply for the exam.
For Diploma holders seeking admission into Engineering & Technology Degree Course:
- Aspirants must hold Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PWD) marks or equivalent CGPA.
- All relevant norms of D. G. Shipping will be applicable for admission into Degree Course in Marine Engineering
B.Sc. candidates seeking admission into Engineering & Technology Degree Course:
- Applicants should be passed in B. Sc. from any University recognized by UGC with at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PWD) marks.
- Also, the candidate must have passed 12th standard school examination with Mathematics as a subject.
Both Diploma holder and B. Sc. Aspirants seeking admission into Engineering & Technology Degree Course
These contenders are eligible to get admission to the 1st year Engineering Degree Courses subject to vacancies in the 1st year classes in case the vacancies as a lateral entry at second year are exhausted.
Diploma holders in Pharmacy seeking admission into Degree Course in Pharmacy
Applicants must have pass Diploma in Pharmacy from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PWD) marks or equivalent CGPA.
Special criteria for admission in Jadavpur University through lateral entry:
- Those, who have B. Sc. Degree, are not eligible for admission in Jadavpur University through lateral entry.
- Candidates must have qualified Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination in Science Stream in regular class mode of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination from a recognized Council/Board.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
- There is no upper age limit for diploma holders in Engineering/technology/Pharmacy.
- For B. Sc. Candidates, the upper age limit is 27 (twenty seven) years as on 31.12.2018.
- For Diploma holders in marine Engineering, the upper age limit is 25 (twenty five) years as on 31.12.2018
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- by Net-banking/Debit card/Credit card or cash. The fee once paid in not refundable.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
WBJEE JELET Process:
- First of all candidates have to register through online mode from 20/03/2018 to 20/04/2018.
- After registration, download WBJEE JELET admit card which will be made available in the month of June.
- Then appear for WBJEE JELET Exam to get admissions to all the lateral entry programmes.
- After that check the exam result which will be made available on this page. The rank card will have a candidate’s rank, score and other details.
- At last appear for counseling and get admission
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
WBJEE JELET 2018 Pattern:
WBJEE JELET will be of 02 hours having 100 MCQ’s with four options each. It follows negative marking scheme. Go through below structure for more details:
|Topic||Number of questions|
|Strength of Materials||15|
|Basic Printing Engineering||15|
|Printers’ Material Science||15|
|Soil and Water||10|
|Farm Machinery and Power||10|
|Food processes and food harvest engineering||10|
|Examination Zone||Zone Code|
|Kolkata – South||811|
|Kolkata – North||812|
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Steps to fill WBJEE JELET Application Form 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board that is www.wbjeeb.in for fill WBJEEB online application form.
WBJEE JELET Registration
- For registration candidate have to fill personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, DOB etc.
- After that choose a password and security question/Answer and then hit log in option
- It will provide you an application number just fill it in required blanks
- Be careful with entering the registration details as it cannot be changed/edited/modified under any circumstance.
Uploading of Documents
- Then, upload your scanned images of recent color photograph, signature and left thumb impression
- The size, format and dimension are summed up in the table below: format should be JPEG and Extension should be .jpg/.jpeg.
|Photograph||10 kb to 100 kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Left hand Thumb Impression||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Payment of Application Fees
- After uploading images, make payment of application fee through proper mode.
- At last hit download and confirm page option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Correction of JELET 2018 Application Form:
If, candidates want to need any change in JELET 2018 application form or want to make any correction, then they will need to meet personally the Board office with all the original documents within the submission of the last date of application.
The communication address of the board is given below:
Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ- 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata- 700 091
Examination Helpdesk- 1800-1023-781 (Toll Free)
Candidates can go through this complete page or hit this Official Link to get complete details in regards with WBJEE JELET Application Form 2018. Candidates can also type their comment in below comment box for any query or doubts related to this post. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|How to Get Education Loans||How to Start New Life In College?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top 50 Engineering Colleges In India|
|Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar||Scholarship in India|