WBJEE JELET Application Form
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will soon release WBJEE JELET Application Form!!! Candidates will get Lateral Entry Entrance Exam Notification through this page. It is organized in the month of June 2018. So those aspirants who are interested to fill application form they first have to ensure their eligibility. Candidates can fill WBJEE JELET Application Form 2018 through below section of this page.
WBJEE JELET is a common entrance examination conducted for admissions to lateral entry into 2nd year (3rd semester) of four year Bachelor degree programmes in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy. Before appearing for this entrance test, candidates first have to fill application form through online mode. Registration starts from 20/03/2018 to 20/04/2018. For other details in regards with WBJEE JELET Application Form 2018, candidates may scroll down this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
WBJEE JELET Application Form
Candidate must be Indian National having Diploma or BSC Degree in relevant fields from recognized university or institute. There is no upper age limit for diploma holders in Engineering/technology/Pharmacy. Upper age limit is 25 years for diploma holders in marine engineering and 27 years for BSc aspirants.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- by Net-banking/Debit card/Credit card or cash. The fee once paid in not refundable.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
WBJEE JELET Process:
- First of all candidates have to register through online mode from 20/03/2018 to 20/04/2018.
- After registration, download admit card which will be made available in the month of June.
- Then appear for WBJEE JELET Exam to get admissions to all the lateral entry programmes.
- After that check the exam result which will be made available on this page. The rank card will have a candidate’s rank, score and other details.
- At last appear for counseling and get admission
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
WBJEE JELET 2018 Pattern:
WBJEE JELET will be of 02 hours having 100 MCQ’s with four options each. It follows negative marking scheme. Go through below structure for more details:
|Topic||Number of questions|
|Strength of Materials||15|
|Basic Printing Engineering||15|
|Printers’ Material Science||15|
|Soil and Water||10|
|Farm Machinery and Power||10|
|Food processes and food harvest engineering||10|
|Examination Zone||Zone Code|
|Kolkata – South||811|
|Kolkata – North||812|
Steps to fill WBJEE JELET Application Form 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board that is www.wbjeeb.in for fill online application form
- For registration candidate have to fill personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, DOB etc.
- After that choose a password and security question/Answer and then hit log in option
- It will provide you an application number just fill it in required blanks
- Be careful with entering the registration details as it cannot be changed/edited/modified under any circumstance
- Then upload your scanned images of recent colour photograph, signature and left thumb impression
- After uploading images, make payment of application fee through proper mode
- At last hit download and confirm page option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Registration Date: 20/03/2018 to 20/04/2018
- Admit card will available in: month of June 2018
- Exam date: 24th June, 2018
Candidates can go through this complete page or hit this Official Link to get complete details in regards with WBJEE JELET Application Form 2018. Candidates can also type their comment in below comment box for any query or doubts related to this post. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|How to Get Education Loans||How to Start New Life In College?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top 50 Engineering Colleges In India|
|Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar||Scholarship in India|