WBJEE JELET Application Form
WBJEEB is starting registration from 26th March for 2019–2020 academic sessions for lateral entry into 2nd year of the 4-year courses of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy. WBJEE JELET Application Form 2019 can be filled by following below described procedure. WBJEE JELET 2019 Exam is scheduled to held on 14th July 2019.
- Date of Examination: 14th July 2019 (Sunday)
- Online Application: 26.03.2019
- Last Date to Apply: 16.04.2019
WBJEE JELET Application Form
Q- What is WBJEE JELET?
WBJEE JELET is a state level exam organized by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. This is a joint entrance examination which is intended to select the candidates for admission into the various courses such as Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy etc.
By qualify this exam; aspirants may get lateral entry also in B. Tech and B. Pharm courses. All the eligible candidates, who want to pursue the given courses, can apply for the examination and get admission into the University/Institutions of West Bengal State.
Must Check: Best Career Opportunities
Q- Discuss the Eligibility criteria for WBJEE JELET 2019.
- Only Indian citizens are permitted to apply for the exam.
- For Diploma holders seeking admission into Engineering & Technology Degree Course:
- Aspirants must hold Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PWD) marks or equivalent CGPA.
- All relevant norms of D. G. Shipping will be applicable for admission into Degree Course in Marine Engineering
- B.Sc. candidates seeking admission into Engineering & Technology Degree Course:
- Applicants should be passed in B. Sc. from any University recognized by UGC with at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PWD) marks.
- Also, the candidate must have passed 12th standard school examination with Mathematics as a subject.
- Both Diploma holder and B. Sc. Aspirants seeking admission into Engineering & Technology Degree Course
- These contenders are eligible to get admission to the 1st year Engineering Degree Courses subject to vacancies in the 1st year classes in case the vacancies as a lateral entry at second year are exhausted.
- Diploma holders in Pharmacy seeking admission into Degree Course in Pharmacy
- Applicants must have pass Diploma in Pharmacy from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PWD) marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Special criteria for admission in Jadavpur University through lateral entry:
- Those, who have B. Sc. Degree, are not eligible for admission in Jadavpur University through lateral entry.
- Candidates must have qualified Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination in Science Stream in regular class mode of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination from a recognized Council/Board.
Links Related to WBJEE JELET 2019
|WBJEE JELET Admit Card||Get Here|
Q- What is the age range to fill WBJEE JELET Application Form 2019?
- There is no upper age limit for diploma holders in Engineering/technology/Pharmacy.
- For B. Sc. Candidates, the upper age limit is 27 (twenty seven) years
- For Diploma holders in marine Engineering, the upper age limit is 25 (twenty five) years
Q- Discuss about the application fee required to fill WBJEE JELET Application Form.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- by Net-banking/Debit card/Credit card or cash. The fee once paid in not refundable.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Q- Explain WBJEE JELET Process.
- First of all candidates have to register through online mode from 26-03-2019 to 16-04-2019
- After registration, download WBJEE JELET admit card which will be made available in the month of June.
- Then appear for WBJEE JELET Exam to get admissions to all the lateral entry programmes.
- After that check the exam result which will be made available on this page. The rank card will have a candidate’s rank, score and other details.
- At last appear for counseling and get admission
Q- Discuss about WBJEE JELET Pattern.
WBJEE JELET will be of 02 hours having 100 MCQ’s with four options each. It follows negative marking scheme. Go through below structure for more details:
|Topic||No. of questions|
|Strength of Materials||15|
|Basic Printing Engineering||15|
|Printers’ Material Science||15|
|Soil and Water||10|
|Farm Machinery and Power||10|
|Food processes and food harvest engineering||10|
Must Know: How Do Toppers Study?
Q- What are the Steps to fill WBJEE JELET Application Form 2019?
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board that is www.wbjeeb.in for fill WBJEEB online application form.
- Now hit on “JELET” tab that is present on the menu bar of the home page
- First read the information bulletin and then hit on “Fill Application Form” tab available on the same web page
Stage 1: WBJEE JELET Registration
- For registration candidate have to fill personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, DOB etc.
- After that choose a password and security question/Answer and then hit log in option
- It will provide you an application number just fill it in required blanks
- Be careful with entering the registration details as it cannot be changed/edited/modified under any circumstance.
Stage 2: Uploading of Documents
- Then, upload your scanned images of recent color photograph, signature and left thumb impression
- The size, format and dimension are summed up in the table below: format should be JPEG and Extension should be .jpg/.jpeg.
|Photograph||10 kb to 100 kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Left hand Thumb Impression||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Stage 3: Payment of Application Fees
- After uploading images, make payment of application fee through proper mode.
Stage 4: Confirmation
- At last hit on download and confirm page option
- Finally, take the hard copy of WBJEE JELET Application Form for further use.
Get Here – Official Website
Correction of WBJEE JELET Application Form:
If, candidates want to need any change in JELET application form or want to make any correction, then they will need to meet personally the Board office with all the original documents within the submission of the last date of application.
WBJEE JELET Application Form 2019
Students who are waiting for WBJEE JELET Application Form, they are informed that online registration is going to be started from 26-03-2019. As per JELET – 2019 Information Bulletin, the last date to fill online application form is 16-04-2019.
WBJEE JELET is an entrance examination which will be held on 14th July 2019 (Sunday). Candidates are advised to download WBJEE JELET information brochure to get all the important dates by accessing direct link (which will be available as soon as activated officially).
Check Out: List Of Entrance Exam in India
WBJEE JELET 2019 Notification – Get Here
Students who are seeking for admission in government colleges of West Bengal State for engineering and medical courses must submit Application form before the last date. You can also follow above mentioned simple steps to fill the WBJEE JELET Application Form in correct manner.
Keep visiting our web portal to gather all the latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|