The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is going to conduct the Common Entrance examination known as WBJEE JENPAUH. The main motive of the board behind conducting the examination is to give candidates admission into B.Sc. Nursing, BPT, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BASLP & BMLT courses. Candidates interested in WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 may avail all the details about the Application Form, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates etc with the help of this page.
According to the WBJEE JENPAUH Notification, candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will only be eligible to fill up the WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form and appearing in the entrance examination. Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing all the details about the WBJEE JENPAUH 2018, candidates are advised to take a glance.
WBJEE JENPAUH Courses available:
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing),
- B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotheraphy)
- B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
- B.U.M.S. (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery)
- B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology) and
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician) courses
WBJEE JENPAUH Eligibility Required:
- Candidates must be an Indian National and must have the domicile of West Bengal.
- To appear in the WBJEE JENPAUH candidates must have completed their 12th with PCB withat least 50% marks from a recognized board. Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Age of candidates to apply for WBJEE JENPAUH must not be more than 17 years
WBJEE JENPAUH Application Fees:
Candidates who are interested in appearing in the entrance examination have to pay an amount of Rs.500 as the application fees.
Mode to pay WBJEE JENPAUH Application Fees:
The amount of application will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Credit Card/Debit Card or via net banking.
WBJEE JENPAUH Selection procedure:
Selection of candidates for the particular course will be done on the basis of his/her performance in the entrance examination and on the basis of the counseling procedure.
WBJEE JENPAUH Exam Pattern 2018:
|Mode of Exam|
The exam will be conducted in offline mode (OMR Sheet).
|Number of Papers||The exam will consist of two papers, Paper-1 is of Biological Sciences and Paper-2 is of Physics and Chemistry.|
|Type of Questions||The question paper will contain the Multiple Choice questions.|
|Number of Questions||Each paper will carry 50 questions.|
|Maximum Marks||Each paper will consist of 100 marks.|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer will be awarded with 2 marks.|
|Negative Marking||-1/2 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.|
|Medium of Exam||The question paper will be published in English and Bengali language.|
2 hours will be given to complete the exam.
How to apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2018?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.wbjeeb.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on appropriate link regarding the JENPAUH 2018
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with the details regarding JENPAUH
- Read all the details and then hit on the apply tab
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with an online application form
- Fill up the details in the JENPAUH Application form and then upload all the testimonials that are required
- After filling up and uploading go to the payment section
- Now pay the requisite amount of WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 application fees and complete the whole applying procedure
- Ponce all the details and instructions are completed recheck the details you have entered and then hit on the final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up WBJEE JENPAUH application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Documents to be prepared before filling up the JENPAUH online registration form:
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking details.
- Personal details
- Valid Photo ID :ID (in original) is required to be produced on the day of examination.
- Scanned/digital image of recent colour passport size photograph with white background
- Image of signature
- Image of thumb impression
Also Check List of: Engineering Entrance Exams
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Admit Card:
Participants who will participate in the Common Entrance examination will have to bring WBJEE JENPAUH Hall Ticket. The WBJEE JENPAUH Call Letter will appear on the Official Website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board from1 or 2 weeks before the examination. Participants who will not carry their JENPAUH 2018 Admit Card will not be permissible to participate in the Common Entrance examination. After downloading the WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Examination Admit card Participants are advised to check the following:
- Name of Contender
- WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Examination Date
- WBJEE JENPAUH Examination centre name
- Aspirant Roll no
- WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form Number
- Participants Basic info like parents name , address etc
- Aspirant’s Photograph etc.
WBJEE JENPAUH Answer Key:
The authorities of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will issue the WBJEE JENPAUH PDF after at least 4 days of Examination. Participants who will participate in the Examination may download the WBJEE JENPAUH Examination Solution PDF from the official website. After releasing the WBJEE JENPAUH answer key the National Board Of Examinations. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board authorities will issue the WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Result
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Results:
After successfully organizing the WBJEE JENPAUH Examination, the authorities of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will issue the WBJEE JENPAUH Scorecard. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board authorities will issue the WBJEE JENPAUH Results on their official website. Participants who will give the WBJEE JENPAUH Examination Papers may download their WBJEE JENPAUH Merit List from the official website. Those Participants whose names will participate in the WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Cut Off will become Eligible to participate in the WBJEE JENPAUH Counseling Session.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Counselling:
Common Entrance examination Counselling Process will be conducted for those Participants who will participate and qualify in the entrance Examination. WBJEE JENPAUH Counselling Process is the last round which Participants have to attend to complete the WBJEE JENPAUH Admission Process. On the basis of Participant’s WBJEE JENPAUH Rank seats are allotted and the Process of JENPAUH admission gets completed
Get Here: List of Universities in West Bengal
WBJEE JENPAUH Important Dates:
|Online WBJEE JENPAUH application commences from||27-02-2018|
|Closing date of WBJEE JENPAUH online application||23-03-2018|
|WBJEE JENPAUH Admit card availability||3rd week of May 2018|
|WBJEE JENPAUH Exam date||27-05-2018|
|WBJEE JENPAUH Result Declaration||4th week of June 2018|
Candidates interested in availing more details about WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 may also go through this Official Link. Candidates interested in asking any question about the details given here on this page then they may mention their comments in below started comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|