West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance has issued a latest advertisement regarding WBMDFC Recruitment 2016. This organization is going to recruit qualified and dynamic contenders for filling up Education Supervisor and Recovery Agent posts. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility condition required for WBMDFC Jobs must attend the interview with their application form. Those who want to apply in next year may also get details about WBMDFC Recruitment 2017 shortly from this page.
More information like required qualification, method to apply, etc can be checked from the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are interested to join WBMDFC may apply for Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal on or earlier than the last date that is 26th September 2016.
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance|
|Date of Walk-in||26th September 2016|
Post Name and No. of posts:
- Education Supervisor – 01 posts
- Recovery Agent – 10 posts
Candidates who have completed 12th from a recognized Govt. Institute/ University/ Board are eligible to apply WBMDFC Recruitment 2016. Candidates should have computer knowledge with atleast ‘O’ level.
Apply Now For: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Candidate’s age limit should be between 20 to 40 Years as on 01.01.2016. Age is relaxable for the candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per the government rules.
Aspirants will receive impressive amount of salary per month as decided by the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance.
Mode of Selection:
Walk-in interview and Computer Test will be held by the selection panel of WBMDFC to choose the eligible applicants for Education Supervisor and RA posts. . No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate for appearing Computer Test /interview.
Below Given Tips Helps You to Qualify Interview:
Process to apply for WBMDFC Recruitment:
- Applicants can download the format of application from WBMDFC’s portal that is www.wbmdfc.org
- Visit to “New Notices” section and hit on “More” link.
- After that, go for ‘Recruitment’ section and press the appropriate post link you wish to apply for.
- Now read the given information and download the application format attach below the advertisement.
- Fill the application form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Now Job seekers should present before the member of selection panel for the walk-in interview on the dates mentioned below with all original document and Xerox copies with the filled in application form.
Office of the WBMDFC AMBER,
DD-27/E Sector -I Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064
Get Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
Date & Time of Walk-in Interview: 26th September 2016 At 11 a.m
Candidates may check this Official Link for more details regarding WBMDFC Recruitment 2016 – 2017. If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Government Jobs in West Bengal can subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Something That You Should Put An Eye On