WBMDFC Recruitment 2018
WBMDFC Recruitment 2018 Notice for engagement of eligible contender for Senior Software Developer and Software Developer jobs has been released. Selection of the applicants for WBMDFC job opening will be done on the basis of walk in interview which will be held on 10.10.2018 at 11:00 AM
WBMDFC Walk-in Notice
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation intends to recruit captivated candidates for advertised WBMDFC vacancy, thus applicants who possessed required qualification and satisfy other eligibility norms are invited for interview.
Highlights of This Page
Appear for WBMDFC walk in interview
Eligible applicants have to appear for walk in interview along with application form/ bio data and all relevant documents and certificates on schedule date and time at below specified venue.
Applicants are advice to go through the below structured page which is well presented with complete relevant details regarding WBMDFC Recruitment 2018-19 by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
- Senior Software Developer: 01
- Software Developer: 01
Eligibility Criteria For WBMDFC Job Vacancy
Appliers of West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation Recruitment should have possessed 1st Class MCA or, 1st Class M.Sc in IT/Computer Science or, 1st Class BE in IT/Computer Science or, 1st Class BE in IT/Computer Science or, 1st Class B.Tech in IT/Computer Science or, with skills in Software design, development, documentation and implementation support.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age Limits For WBMDFC Jobs
- WBMDFC Software Developer Recruitment: Between 23 years to 40 years
- WBMDFC Senior Software Developer Recruitment: Between 28 years to 40 years
After being recruited for West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation jobs one will be offered impressive and suitable amount of salary along with other admissible allowances and benefits.
WBMDFC Recruitment Process
As per WBMDFC Recruitment Notification, selection of the eligible applicants for Jobs in WBMDFC will be done on the basis of their performance in walk-in Interview.
For Better Preparation Of Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
- Initially aspirants arerequired to visit the official site that iswbmdfc.org
- After reaching to home page, you just need to follow “New Notices” section and hit on “More” link
- Thereafter go the “Recruitment” section
- Choose “Notice for engagement of one Senior Software Developer and one Software Developer purely on Contract basis. A walk in interview will be held on 10.10.2018 at 11 a.m” link
- Now read the given information in WBMDFC Jobs notification carefully
- Download the WBMDFC Application form from PDF file and fill it in prescribed manner
- Attach all required documents and photograph with form
- At last bring form and documents in an envelope and bring it at the time of interview.
Documents To Be Bring At Walk-In Interview
- Bio Data of the Applicant (Inproper format Annexure- B)
- Original Mark sheet of the all Examinations along with one set of self-attested photocopy.
- Original Academic document containing Date of Birth of the Applicant along with one set of self-attested photocopy.
- Original Photo Identity Card (EPIC / Aadhaar card.) for verification along with one set of self-attested photocopy.
- 2 pcs. Passport size colour photograph of the applicant.
At the office of the West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation,
AMBER, DD-271E Sector- I, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064
Find Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
WBMDFC Recruitment 2018 Imp Dates
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 10-10-2018
- Walk-In-Interview Time: 11:00 AM
Applicants who want to fetch more details about the WBMDFC Recruitment 2018-19 must go through the Official Link. To get more updates one can bookmark our site recruitmentresult.com by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|