Walk-In-Interview is going to be organized by West Bengal Pollution Control Board on 15-11-2018 for selection to Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Those applicants who hold M.Sc Degree can apply for WBPCB Recruitment Notification by attending walk-in-interview.
Total 08 Posts are vacant which will be filled by dedicated applicants. The vacancies are for the project entitled “Strengthening of laboratories of West Bengal Pollution Control Board under Namami Ganga Programme”.
This Page Includes:
WBPCB Walk-in Date!!!
Interested and eligible candidates may appear directly for Walk-in-Interview on 15-11-2018 along with Bio-Data and copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.
Scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details regarding WBPCB Recruitment 2018-19. Must have a look below for West Bengal Pollution Control Board Recruitment details!!!
Junior Research Fellow: 08 Vacancies
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for WBPCB Jobs:
Applicants should have possessed M.Sc Degree in Chemistry with NET in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute against WBPCB Recruitment Advertisement.
Limitation on Age:
Maximum age of applicants will be decided by administration of association for WBPCB Openings. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per norms for WBPCB 2018 Recruitment.
Download Official PDF: WBPCB Junior Research Fellow Recruitment Notification
Monthly Remuneration for WBPCB Recruitment:
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 32,000/-against WBPCB Vacancy.
- Other allowances and perks will also be given to reserved category candidates as per norms for WBPCB Junior Research Fellow Recruitment.
Method of Selection:
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview for WBPCB Recruitment. Applicants attending the interview will not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in the interview against WBPCB JRF Recruitment.
Quick Links for Interview:
Process to Apply for WBPCB Advertisement:
- Interested applicants who find themselves eligible for post may attend the walk-in-interview which is going to be held on specific date and venue which is mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates visit the official site of West Bengal Pollution Control Board that is www.wbpcb.gov.in
- Go to “Events” section and hit on “Walk – in – interview for engagement of Junior Research Fellows” link.
- Read the notification and prepare the application as per format.
- Application neatly handwritten or typed out in A4 size paper giving full bio-data (with contact phone no. and email address) with a recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates must also bring original certificates, attested photocopies of all required certificates and copy of recent passport size and experience certificate along with application at the time of interview.
- Candidates may appear for interview/ test at the correct Walk-in-venue and time which is given below.
- The candidates who report after scheduled time will not be considered. The WBPCB Application Form should be addressed to the Member Secretary, West Bengal Pollution Control Board, Paribesh Bhawan, 10A, Block-LA, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700106.
Reception Desk of West Bengal Pollution Control Board Paribesh Bhawan,
10A, Block-LA, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700106
Also Check: Latest Walkin
For getting more details regarding WBPCB Recruitment 2018-19, you need to hit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|