WBPDCL Admit Card
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited is going to conduct written exam for selection to the Posts of Operator / Technician / Teacher and Supervisor. WBPDCL Admit Card will be issued soon on its official website 2 weeks prior to exam date.
All information regarding examination schedule / download of Admit Card shall be provided through E-mail or through the official website. Applicants can also download WBPDCL Hall Ticket from this page when it will be issued officially.
WBPDCL Operator/Tech/Teacher Admit Card!!!
Through written exam, this Corporation wants to fill 328 vacant Posts of Operator / Technician / Teacher and Supervisor. No hardcopy mailing of WBPDCL Exam Admit Card shall be done by West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited.
For further details regarding WBPDCL Admit Card 2018-19 you need to go through the below section of this page which in prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
WBPDCL Admit Card
How to Download WBPDCL 2018 Admit Card?
For WBPDCL Teacher Admit Card, candidates are advised to follow some simple steps which are given below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited that is wbpdcl.co.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Latest News” section and hit suitable link related to WBPDCL Recruitment Admit Card.
- A new page of West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Admit Card will appear on your digital screen.
- Candidates are required to fill the asked details in text box such as Email ID & Password etc in WBPDCL Tech Admit Card page.
- Now you have to hit on “Login” tab button for WBPDCL Admit Card.
- Within few seconds your, Admit Card of WBPDCL will appear on your digital screen and you are required to download the Call Letter on your desktop.
- At last you have to take print of the WBPDCL Operator Admit Card and keep WBPDCL Call Letter till the examination.
Also Check:- How to Download Admit Card?
WBPDCL Exam Pattern:
The candidates have option to give their answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language). The written test is of multiple choice objective type. There will be 120 Questions/ Marks.
The question paper will consist of 40 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 40 questions on English Language and 40 questions on Professional Knowledge. The time duration will be 2 hours.
|Type of Test||Subjects||Marks||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type Questions||General Awareness||15||15||2 Hours|
|English Grammar and Comprehension||15||15|
|Area of Specialization (Domain Knowledge)||60||60|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Instructions for Candidates:
- Applicants are suggested to check information mentioned in WBPDCL Admit Card.
- In case of any problem, inform the Organizing Chairperson instantly.
- Applicants have to bring any one of the valid photo ID proof like Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License and PAN card, on the day of the exam along with WBPDCL Admit Card.
- Do not forget to take a printout of Admit Card along with other prescribed documents in exam examination hall.
- The WBPDCL Admit Card will not be sent by Post or Email.
- Without, applicants will not be permitted to enter in the examination centre.
Check Out Now: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
WBPDCL Exam Date: Updating Soon
Candidates can get complete details regarding WBPDCL Admit Card 2018-19 through this Official Link. Applicants can bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D and type your comment in below comment box for any query or doubts. Our experts will try to solve your queries. WBPDCL Admit Card Download Link will be activated soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|WBPDCL Recruitment||WBPDCL Results|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|