WBPDCL Admit Card
WBPDCL Admit Card 2016 has been released by West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited for candidates who will be appearing for written examination held on 12th June 2016. West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited is going to conduct the written examination for the recruitment of eligible candidates to various posts as given below.
Aspirants, who have applied for Manager / Operator / Tech & Other Exam 2016 by filling WBPDCL Online Application form, can get WBPDCL Admit Card 2016 as available on official website by following the steps as mentioned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download WBPDCL Hall Ticket?
- Appeared candidates need to firstly visit the official site of corporation that is www. wbpdcl.eadmissions.net
- Now, on the home page you will be getting the login section as shown below.
- Here, you need to login with application number and password for downloading the concerned admit card.
- On following the above given steps candidates will get the hall ticket for get into the written examination for applied post.
- Take a print out of your call letter and keep it safe till the examination date.
Also Check:- How to Download Admit Card?
WBPDCL Admit Card
Candidates finding any difficulty in downloading the admit card may contact at telephone number (033)2339-3200 to 10th June 2016 between 10:30a.m.-5:00 p.m. (on working days only).
- Technician: 10 posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Security): 04 posts
- Staff Nurse: 01 posts
- Operation & Maintenance Supervisor – Probationer: 20 posts
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Probationer: 15 posts
- Security Officer: 03 posts
- Assistant Manager (PS) – Probationer: 40 posts
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – Probationer: 04 posts
- Assistant Manager (HR&A) – Probationer: 05 posts
- Assistant Manager (F&A) – Probationer: 15 posts
- Medical Officer: 06 posts
- Assistant Teacher: 03 posts
Selection Process for WBPDCL Manager / Operator / Tech & Other Exam:
Candidates applied for different posts will be under go through different selection process as mentioned below:
For Operator / Technician-Probationer, Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)-Probationer, Assistant Sub Inspector (Security), Staff Nurse, Security Officer, Medical Officer & Operation & Maintenance Supervisor–Probationer post:
For theses posts selection shall be made on the basis of written test and personal interview only. However, candidates appearing for the written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in the personal interview.
For Assistant Manager (PS)–Probationer, Assistant Manager (Civil)–Probationer, Assistant Manager (HR&A)–Probationer & Assistant Manager (F&A)-Probationer posts:
Appointment to these posts will be done on the basis of written test, group discussion and personal Interview. However, candidates appearing for the written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in the group discussion and personal interview at each stage of the selection process.
For Assistant Teacher post:
Candidates will be selected to this post on the basis of written test, class demonstration and personal interview. However, candidates appearing for written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in class demonstration and personal interview at each stage of the selection process.
Date of written examination: 12th June 2016
Willing candidates may join us on Face book and Google plus for getting additional updates regarding this page. You can also subscribe on our free e-mail service from this you can get all career information related to examination, recruitment etc. students you are free to leave the comment in comment box regarding any query, question etc.
Note: For getting additional facts regarding WBPDCL Admit Card 2016, visit Official link.
WBPDCL Admit Card 2016 – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|