An employment notification as WBPHIDCL Recruitment has been published by West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited. To fill up the 09 vacancy of Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer and Sub-Assistant Engineer in civil department, organization wants to hire well defined and courageous aspirants. Interested candidates can grab this latest job by applying for WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2018 in the same manner as prescribe in the process mentioned below.
This page includes
Candidates who want to avail this opportunity they may apply for WBPHIDCL Vacancy by submit their application form before its deadline that is 15-12-2017. Contenders can attain more information regarding WBPHIDCL Recruitment Notification through the page which is represented by our team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited|
|Number of vacancy||09|
|Last date to fill form||15-12-2017|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02|
|Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)||06|
Qualification Details for West-Bengal-Police Recruitment:
Applying aspirants must have completed B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering civil) / Diploma (Civil Engineering) from well recognized University / institute with good academic records.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Limit & Remuneration Details:
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Remuneration|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||31 to 62 Years||Rs.39000/- Per Month|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||21 to 36 Years||Rs.27000/- Per Month|
|Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)||21 to 36 Years||Rs.20000/- Per Month|
Appointment Method for WBPHIDCL Engineer Recruitment:
Candidates who are willing to apply for WBPHIDCL Jobs they will have to undergo a written test/interview. Contenders who perform well in the written test/interview will defiantly select for aforesaid posts.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How to Fill WBPHIDCL Application Form 2018?
Eligible contenders who find themselves eligible for West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited Recruitment they must follow this process as structured below:
- Desirous aspirants first move to the official website that is policewb.gov.in
- Now you will reach the home page and you have to select the “Recruitment” tab available on the left side of the page.
- Then, a new page will open containing many links and you have to hit on the “Chairman & Managing Director, W.B.P.H. & I.D.C. Ltd. invites applications for the posts of one Executive Engineer (Civil), two Assistant Engineer (Civil) and six Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) for engagement purely on contract” link.
- After that you read the WBPHIDCL Notification which appear in front of you and download the application form present in it.
- Then, fill all the complete information in it and attach all the relevant documents as specified below.
- Now keep all this in an envelope super scribe as “Application for the post of ………” and send it to the postal address as given below.
- Voter’s ID/ Aadhaar Card.
- Birth Certificate / Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination.
- Mark sheets and certificates of educational qualifications mentioned in column 10.
- Certificate of working experience (s), if any, mentioned in column 11.
- One extra copy of recent passport size colour photograph.
Read Here: WBPHIDCL Recruitment
’Araksha Bhawan’ (31‘11 Floor),
Block – DI, Sector – 11,
Salt Lake Citv, Kolkata – 700 091
Find More: Jobs in Kolkata
Last date for submit the application form: 15-12-2017
Vital Note to Keep in Mind:
Aspirants who wish to apply for above post they must visit the Official Link and gain all the important details regarding WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2018. All the visitors who are willing to apply for upcoming recruitment notification they may stay in contact with the web portal as this page will be updated with the latest information from time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|