The Commission will hold WBPSC Clerkship Examination for filling up clerical posts under Government of West Bengal. As per WBPSC Exam Notification, submission of the form has been started from 11.30 a.m., the 22nd February, 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for West Bengal Clerkship Notification Till 25th March 2019. To know more about West Bengal PSC Exam Notification, you must check this page.
Various Links Related To WBPSC Exam
|WBPSC Clerkship Exam 2019 Advertisement||Press Here|
|West Bengal Clerkship Exam Apply Online||Press Here|
|West Bengal Clerkship Exam Registration||Press Here|
|West Bengal Clerkship Exam Official Link||Press Here|
|WBSSC Clerk Syllabus||Press Here|
|WBPSC Result||Press Here|
|WBCS Admit Card||Press Here|
|WBPSC Recruitment||Press Here|
WBPSC Clerkship Exam Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Public Service Commission, West Bengal
- Name of the Exam: Clerkship Examination 2019
- Advertisement No.: 05 /2019
- Commencement Of Submission Of Online Application: 22-02-2019 from 11. 30 a.m.
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application: 25-03-2019 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing Date For Submission Of Fees Through Online: 25-03-2019 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing Date For Submission Of Fees Through Offline: 26-03-2019
- Challan must be generated: 25-03-2019
- WBPSC Exam Date: Intimated Later
WBPSC Exam 2019
Question1: What is The Required WBPSC Exam Criteria?
- Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on computer at the speed of 20 (twenty) words per minute in English or 10 (ten) words per minute in Bengali.
Not below 18 years but not more than 40 years as on 01st January 2019 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1979 and not later than 1st January 2001).
Concession in Age
|S.C. & S.T. candidates||by 5 years|
|B.C. (non-creamy layer) candidates||by 3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||upto 45 years|
|S.C./S.T./B.C. candidates of other States||No relaxation|
Ex-Servicemen who have put in not less than six months’ continuous service in any rank (whether as a Combatant or as a Non-Combatant) in the Armed Forces of the Union. Such Ex- Servicemen shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Question2: Is There Any Requisite WBPSC Exam Fee?
- Gen/OBC – Rs.110/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Nil
Question3: How Can I Pay PSCWB Exam Fee?
- Fee + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt.
- Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Question4: What Is The Procedure To select Candidates For WBPSC Recruitment?
Answer: On the basis of Screening Test/ Written Test.
Question5: What Is The Pay Scale Given To Selected Candidates?
Answer: (PB-2) Rs.5,400/- to 25,200/- + G.P. Rs. 2,600/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
Question6: Do You Know About WBPSC Clerkship Exam Centers?
|01–Kolkata (North)||02–Kolkata (South)|
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Question7: What Is The WBPSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application Process?
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is pscwbapplication.in
- Follow “CLERKSHIP EXAMINATION, 2019 (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/2019)” and hit on “Here” link.
- Already registered candidates need to follow “Login” link.
- New users have to follow “Enrol Yourself” link.
- Enter asked details and after logging in your id, you must go for filling up WBPSC Exam Application Form.
- Enter asked details in WBPSC Clerkship Application Form.
- Upload documents and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Recheck West Bengal PSC Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a printout of WB PSC Online Application Form for future use.
Question8: What Is the WBPSC Clerkship Exam Pattern?
Answer: The examination shall consist of two parts, viz., i) Part-I (Objective Type) (ii) Part-II (Conventional Type – Written):
- Part-I will carry 100 marks having 100 questions of 1 (one) mark each.
- Exam Will Be comprising of multiple choice, objective type question.
- The duration of Part-I examination shall be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- English (30 marks)
- General Studies (40 marks)
- Arithmetic (30 marks).
- Part-II shall consist of conventional type questions on
- Group-A : English
- Group-B : Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali carrying 50 marks each for Group-A and Group-B.
- The duration of Part II examination shall be 1 hour.
The elementary knowledge in Computer operation and ability of typing on Computer of the candidates shall be judged only after they are found qualified in Part-I and Part-II.
Check Out These Articles:
Question9: When Will Be The WBPSC Clerkship Exam Result Declared?
- The names of the candidates called to Personality Test and those recommended for appointment will be published provisionally subject to determination of eligibility of the candidates in all respects and verification of original certificates etc.
- If at any stage of such verification any candidate is found ineligible, his / her candidature / allotment will be cancelled.
WBPSC Clerkship Exam 2019 Notification
The Commission will hold the Clerkship Examination 2019 on the results of which recruitment is made to certain clerical posts under Government of West Bengal. Applications submission through online only in the Commission’s website has been started from 11.30 a.m., the 22nd February, 2019. Before applying for the post, candidates are required to enroll themselves as per ‘ONE TIME ENROLLMENT’ scheme through the same website.
Also Check: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Stay tuned with us for further details about WBPSC Exam 2019. Clear your doubts regarding WBPSC Clerkship Exam/ WB Public Service Commission Clerkship Exam 2019 by dropping messages in below mentioned comment box. Our team will provide you satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
Latest Recruitment Update
- CGPSC Admit Card 2019 www.psc.cg.gov.in CMO Exam Hall Ticket Download
- CGPSC Result 2019 Announced Chhattisgarh PCS Pre Results, Merit List
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | 63 ATO/Drugs Inspector/Jr Analyst/Lab Asst
- UPPSC Result 2019 Staff Nurse Marks & UP PCS Shortlisted Candidates
- TNPSC Departmental Exam Result 2019 www.tnpsc.gov.in Results by Reg No
- MPSC Recruitment 2019 mpsc.gov.in 234 Tax Assistant/Steno & Others
- TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2019 CCSE-IV Exam Solutions www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Apply 100 Lecturer/Clerk & Other Vacancies