West Bengal Judicial Service Examination
West Bengal Public Service Commission is going to conduct Judicial Service Examination. Candidates who wish to take participate in this exam they may apply by filling Application Form in prescribed format with all important details. Keep visiting this page to get latest updates regarding West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2016.
|Exam Name||West Bengal Judicial Service Examination|
|Last date to apply||Apply as soon as possible|
Candidates who want to appear West Bengal Judicial Service Examination may apply by submitting application form against the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2016. Candidates who wish to carve out their career in Government sector they are advised to give this exam and grab this opportunity.
To know more about West Bengal Judicial Service Examination keep continue visit on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India
- Aspirants must be practicing with the court of law as an advocate, or eligible to be recruited as advocate in the Indian court of law
Contenders should possess Law degree holder from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Applicants age should necessarily fall within the age limit of 32 years .
- Relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates according to the govt. norms.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance of applicants in the written examination. Examination will be held in three successive stages:
- Preliminary Examination (multiple choice objective type)
- Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written)
- Personality Test
Scale of pay
Selected applicants will earn good amount of pay scale.
- Unreserved category candidates are required to pay fee.
- SC /ST /PWD category Candidates are exempted to pay any amount of fee
- Application fee has to be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order.
Apply Process for West Bengal Judicial Service Examination:
- Applicants who have eligibility and want to be a part of this well known organization may apply by sending application form.
- Applications forms are available at the official website which is www.pscwb.org.in.
- Download an application form and fill it properly with all important details of education, experience, caste etc and attach all necessary enclosures
- Completed Application form should be forward to the address displayed below.
- If any form will reach after the due date then in that case it will be rejected and not be the matter to concern.
- So it advised to forward it within the provided time to apply at the address:
Deputy Secretary (Examination),
Public Service Commission,
May be submit personally at:
The enquiry counter of the Commission’s office at 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026
Last date to apply
End date to receipt of application form: Apply as soon as possible.
For more info about West Bengal Judicial Service Examination you may check official Link. Candidates may check this page regularly to get more details about West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On