WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment
Applications are invited against WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment of Lecturer in Government Polytechnics in the West Bengal General Service. Willing candidates can apply online against 597 WBPSC Lecturer Vacancies till the last date i.e. 13th August, 2018.
The applying process for WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 activates from 24th July, 2018.Duly filled application forms shall be submitted through online mode only. Aspirants (excluding local SC/ST & PWD candidates) need to pay a sum of Rs.210 as the application fee.
Key Contents of the Page:
If the number of applications received is too large, then commission will conduct Written Examination to shortlist applicants for next stages of selection process. Further qualifying candidates will be invited for an Interview session for the final appointment to 597 vacant Lecturer’s Posts.
To grab more informative details about WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018, scroll down the complete page which is well organized by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look below to apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment
পাবলিক সার্ভিস কমিশন, পশ্চিমবঙ্গ, পশ্চিমবঙ্গের টেকনিক্যাল শিক্ষা বিভাগের প্রশিক্ষণ ও দক্ষতা বিভাগের অধীনে পশ্চিমবঙ্গের সাধারণ পরিষেবাতে সরকারি পলিটেকনিকের বিভিন্ন বিষয়ে লেকচারার পদে নিয়োগের আবেদন আহ্বান করছে। নীচের তালিকাভুক্ত বিভিন্ন বিষয়ের মধ্যে বক্তৃতা পোস্টের মোট 597 টি পদ রয়েছে। । আগ্রহী প্রার্থীদের 13 আগস্ট, ২018 পর্যন্ত অনলাইনে আবেদনপত্র প্রেরণ করতে হবে। WBPSC লেকচারার নিয়োগের জন্য যোগ্য হওয়ার জন্য আবেদনকারীদের অবশ্যই বাংলা ভাষায় পড়া, লিখতে এবং কথা বলতে হবে।
WBPSC Vacancies 2018:
|Subjects in Lecturer Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Computer Science & Technology||44|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||40|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||3|
|3D Animation and Graphics||6|
|Food Processing Technology||5|
|Computer Software Technology||1|
|Medical Laboratory Technology||2|
Qualification Required for WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment:
Aspirants who wish to apply for PSCWB Recruitment for Lecturer’s Posts must possess the following qualification:
- Must hold a first class Bachelor’s degree in respective discipline as per the desired Post (Discipline).
- Must have knowledge in Bengali – spoken and written.
Age of the candidates participating in Public Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment 2018 must not exceed 37 years as on 01/01/2018.
Application Fee for WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment:
In order to apply against WBPSC LecturerVacancies, you need to pay a sum of Rs.210/- as the application fee. Furthermore, there are some additional charges also in context to the fee payment:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards/net banking: Convenience fee of Rs.5/- only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs.20/-
Note: SC/ST applicants of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) with physical disability of 40% or above are exempted to pay any fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Pay Scale for WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment:
Eligible aspirants selected through PSCWB Recruitment for the post of Lecturer will be offered a pay scale of Rs.15, 600 – Rs.39, 100/- plus A.G.P. of Rs.5, 400/ Rs.600/-
In context to PSCWB Lecturer Recruitment 2018, if the number of applications received is too large then commission will shortlist the applicants on the basis of either marks scored in requisite qualification/experience in the relevant field or on the basis of Screening Test/Written Test. Then further qualifying contenders will be invited for an Interview session in order to be considered for the final selection.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Instructions to Apply for WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018:
Follow the simple steps provided below in order to participate in WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Lecturer:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of Public Service Commission, West Bengal which is www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Now move under ‘Latest Advertisements / Announcement’ section present in middle of the homepage.
- Select “Advertisement For Rectt. To The Post of Lecturer In Various Subjects In Government Polytechnics In The West Bengal General Service Under The Dept. of Technical Education, Training and Skill Development (Advt. No. 24/2018)”from the list.
- WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification will be displayed on your screen.
- Go through the complete notification and ensure all the requisite eligibility terms and conditions as per WBPSC Job Vacancy.
- Now eligible aspirants can proceed further for WBPSC Online Application
- First complete the Enrolment process for online application for WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment.
- Then sign in using your ‘Enrolment Id’ and password.
- Then press the suitable link to open prescribed format WBPSC Application Form 2018.
- Enter all the necessary details in the application form and upload all the supporting documents and certificates.
- Complete the Application Fee payment process.
- Final submit the duly filled in WBPSC Online Form and keep a hard copy of it for future requirements during WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment.
- Opening Date to fill online applications for WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment: 24/07/2018.
- Closing Date of receipt of WBPSC Application Form 2018: 13/08/2018.
- Last Date of payment of fees: 13/08/2018.
Note: Payment of Application fee through offline mode can be made till 14/08/2018 at any branches of UBI. However, the Challan for making the payment in bank should be generated by 13th August, 2018.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
In case of any queries or for additional details regarding WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018, you are advised to explore the Official Website of West Bengal Public Service Commission. Also, keep visiting our web portal to get upcoming updates for WBPSC Jobs 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|WBPSC Exam||WBPSC Admit Card|
|WBPSC Results||WBPSC Syllabus|
|PSC Exam Books||PSC Previous Question Papers|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|