WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited is going to release 112 vacancies notification titled as WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Engineer (AE) in Electrical, Civil Engineering and Information Technology & Communication fields. Those who want to apply for WBSEDCL Vacancies and are appearing for GATE 2018 can visit the official website of the organization. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2018.
Key Contents of This Page:
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited recruits Assistant Engineers through GATE 2018. Candidates who want to enhance their career in government jobs shall have to appear and qualify Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or GATE 2018. Candidates can apply through online mode by submitting their applications before its closing date. Candidates can go through below section of this page to grab rest details of WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE
|Organization name||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Post name||Assistant Engineers|
|Number of vacancy||112|
|Applying Dates||Third week of February 2018 to third week of March 2018|
Post name: Assistant Engineer (AE) in Electrical, Civil Engineering and Information Technology & Communication fields
Number of vacancy: 112
Candidates who are going to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment shall possess full time 4 years’ B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined) /Power Engineering /B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years’ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs. Civil Engineering candidates must have a degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering.
Check Now: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment through GATE shall be as per the laws of Government of India.
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 & Grade Pay Rs. 5400|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 & Grade Pay Rs. 5400|
|Assistant Engineer (IT&C)||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 & Grade Pay Rs. 5400|
- Age proof certificate (Madhyamik/ Equivalent Certificate or Admit Card)
- Academic certificates – Marks sheets & certificate
- Caste certificate if applicable
- PwD certificate if applicable
- If employed No Objection Certificate (NOC) (in original)
- Copy of bank challan
Get Here: PSU Jobs Through GATE
Candidates who are going to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Jobs shall have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee through challan, within the time period.
First of all candidates will get shortlisted by their scores in Gate 2018. After that those shortlisted candidates will have to appear for personal interview/group discussion/group tasks. Final Merit List will be prepared based on GATE 2018 score and score obtained by the candidate in Personal Interview.
You May Read This:
Steps to apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
Following are the steps to fill WBSEDCL Recruitment Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to careers tab in below menu bar.
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and tap that link.
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to go through the WBSEDCL Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- If you found yourself eligible then hit apply online option.
- Now hit new registration link and fill the required details.
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures.
- After that hit submit option and then fill application form with correct details
- Now make payment of application fee and hit final submit option.
- After that take hard copy of system generated application form and attach documents, challan, photograph, scanned signature, etc.
- At last send it at below stated postal address.
Post Bag No. 781
Circus Avenue Post Office
Check Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
Dates to submit online application form: Third week of February 2018 to third week of March 2018
Candidates can attain rest details of WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|