WBSETCL Admit Card 2018
Download WBSETCL Admit Card 2018 from here!! West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited has released Asst Manager/Executive/JE Exam Call Letter on its official website that is wbsetcl.in.
As per their academic records mentioned by the candidates in their WBSETCL Application Form for Asst Manager/Executive/JE Posts they are shortlisted for written examination which is scheduled to be held on 19-08-2018.
Something you should know about WBSETCL Recruitment
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited had released WBSETCL Recruitment Notification to notify eligible candidates about the 300 vacant positions of Assistant Manager, Junior Executive, Junior Engineer and Technician Gr.-III.
Interested applicants had applied from 27.06.2018 to 17.07.2018 through online mode. Now all those shortlisted candidates can download their WBSETCL Admit Card 2018-19 through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
WBSETCL Admit Card
|Organization name||West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited|
|Post name||Assistant Manager, Junior Executive, Junior Engineer and Technician Gr.-III|
|Number of Vacancies||300|
|Category||WBSETCL Admit Card|
Read Out Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Steps to download WBSETCL Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download WBSETCL Exam Call Letter by following the below stated step by step procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited that is wbsetcl.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to what’s new tab available at the middle of the homepage
- Now hit on “Employment Notification No.: REC/2018/05: Download Admit Card for Written Test” link
- It will redirect you to a new page you just have to hit on “Download Admit Card for Written Test” link
- After that you have to hit on “LOGIN FOR DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD” link available at the front of that page
- Then enter your Registration Number and Password and hit on login tab
- After that within few seconds your WBSETCL Admit Card will get appeared on your screen
- Just check the details mentioned on WBSETCL Exam Admit Card
- At last download WBSETCL Hall Ticket and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Download Here>>WBSETCL Admit Card
By hitting the below stated link, candidates will also download the list of eligible candidates and list of rejected candidates for written examination.
WBSETCL Exam Pattern:
- Medium of Examination: English
- Marks per question: l (one)
- of answer Options: 4 (A, B, C, D)
- Negative marking: l (one) mark will be deducted for every 3 (three) wrong answers.
Download From Here: WBSETCL Syllabus
MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS
Minimum Qualifying marks considering all parts in the MCQ Type Test
- 40% for UR & OBC-A/B
- 35% for SC
- 30% for ST
- 30% for PH
Minimum Qualifying marks in English & Bengali / Nepali papers
- For all posts, a candidate will have to score a minimum of 05 (five) out of allotted 20 Marks in Part C and D of the MCQ Type Test.
|POST NAME||Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) / Jr. Executive (Stores) / Jr. Engineer (E) Gr.-II / Technician Gr.-III|
|TOTAL TIME||90 minutes|
|DOMAIN MARKS (PART – A)||60|
|GENERAL APTITUDE (PART – B)||20|
|ENGLISH TEST (PART – C)||15|
|BENGALI / NEPALI TEST (PART – D)||05|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
After downloading WBSETCL Admit Card, shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Test which is scheduled to be held on 19-08-2018. Applicants are informed to not to forget to carry their WBSETCL Exam Admit Card with them at the time of examination.
Without WBSETCL Exam Hall Ticket, candidates will not be allowed to enter into examination hall. After appearing in the West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Written Examination, shortlisted candidates then will be called for further procedure that is Personal Interview.
Check Here: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Important Dates and Time:
- Date of Written Test: 19-08-2018 (SUNDAY)
- Test Timing: 12:00 NOON TO 01:30 PM
- Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
Candidates can check out this Official Link to grab rest details of WBSETCL Admit Card 2018-19. Applicants can type their comment in below stated comment box for having any query or doubts related to this post. We will solve your queries soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||WBSETCL Recruitment|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Prepare For Online Exam|