In order to fill up vacant Posts of Group D & Clerk, WBSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification will be released soon on its official website. 10th Passed candidates can grab this opportunity by applying against West Bengal Group D (Clerk) Jobs till the last date. Check WBSSC Recruitment 2019 Group D details such as eligibility, fee, application form, last date etc through this page.
Highlights of WBSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Association: West Bengal School Service Commission
- Post Name: Group D/Clerk
- WBSSC Recruitment Notification Releasing Date: Updating Soon
- Last Date for WBSSC Recruitment Apply Online: Updating Soon
- Official Website: www.westbengalssc.com
Q1. What is the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for WBSSC Jobs?
Applicants must have completed 10th or its equivalent from any recognized Board/Institution with good academic records and Hindi/Sanskrit must be read as one of the subjects up to 10th against WBSSC Recruitment Advertisement.
Age of applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per norms against West Bengal School Service Commission Group D Recruitment.
Check Here: 10th Passed Jobs
Q2. What is the Maximum Pay Scale?
Those applicants who will be selected for Group D/Clerk Posts will get an impressive amount of salary which will be offered by administration of association against West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment.
Q3. What is Application Fee?
For WBSSC Clerk Recruitment:
- General & OBC Category: Rs.140/-
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs.70/-
For Group D Staff:
- General & OBC Category : Rs.120/-
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs.60/-
Q4. How to Pay Application Fee for WBSSC Recruitment?
Applicants are required to pay application fee through online mode using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Must Know: How to Pay Fees Online
Q5. What is WBSSC 2019 Recruitment Process?
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of Written Test and Socio-Economic criteria and experience. The total marks shall be subdivided into two categories:
- Written exam – 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience – 10 marks
Check WBSSC Related Links:
|WBSSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|WBSSC Answer Key||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q6. How to Fill WBSSC Online Application Form?
- Visit to the official portal which is www.westbengalssc.com
- Select and hit appropriate link related to “West Bengal School Service Commission Group C and D Recruitment” notice.
- Read the complete WBSSC Recruitment Advertisement.
- Eligible candidates can go for apply online for WBSSC Vacancy.
- Fill West Bengal School Service Commission Application Form.
- Upload required documents and recheck WB SSC Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for future reference.
Must Know: How To Fill Online Application Form
Applicants May Also Search For:
|WBSSC Group C & D Recruitment||WBSSC Vacancies|
|WBSSC Notification||WBSSC Application Form|
|WBSSC Online Form||WBSSC Apply Online|
|WBSSC Group D Recruitment||West Bengal SSC Recruitment|
|West Bengal SSC Group D Recruitment||WBSSC Clerk Recruitment|
WBSSC Group C and D Recruitment 2019:
West Bengal School Service Commission will release WBSSC Advertisement soon to fill up vacant Posts of Group D & Clerk. Contenders who meet the entire eligibility requirement can clutch this opportunity by submitting their filled application forms on or before the end date.
Applicants can get directly West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2019, by pressing the above mentioned Official Website Link. Applicants you may also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D to collect updated information about West Bengal School Service Commission Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Government Jobs in West Bengal|
|Best Jobs In India||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Government Jobs||State Government Jobs in India|