West Bengal State University Recruitment
Department Of Zoology of West Bengal University has released a notification indicated as West Bengal State University Recruitment. Organization wants to fill up the JRF (Junior Research Fellow) Posts by talented and career-oriented aspirants for West Bengal State University Recruitment 2015. Appliers, who are willing to know updates regarding West Bengal State University Recruitment 2016, may keep in touch with us. Interested contenders can apply by appearing in walk-in will be held on the date furnished below.
|Name Of Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Date of Interview||18th November 2015|
Applicants, who are willing to work in the DBT sponsored research project and wants to know more details such as pay structure , essential qualification, selection process and how to apply etc related to West Bengal State University Recruitment 2015 just need to go through the remaining information on this page customized below by the team of the recruitmentresult.com
- Individuals must have degree of Post Graduation in any branch of Life Sciences with minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized university or institution.
- Job seekers should also have qualified in NET/ GATE exam.
Selected candidates will receive below mentioned amount as the salary:
- Rs. 12000 + 30% HRA per month in 1st and 2nd year.
- Rs. 14000 + 30% HRA per month in 3rd year.
Individuals will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview by selection committee department as per terms and conditions of the institution.
How to Apply for West Bengal State University Recruitment?
To applying for the West Bengal State University Recruitment 2015 you need to go through the following instructions:
- Applicants may attend the walk-in interview with their prepared CV containing details like Name, address, e-mail address, contact numbers, Age, Educational qualifications, and experience (if any) with recent passport size photo.
- Contenders should also have to bring one set of attested/ self attested photo copies of important and original documents and certificates (experience, degree, caste certificates, date of birth, mark sheets, id proofs etc) along with the CV.
- Applicants are suggested to reach before the time in the walk-in-interview on 18th November 2015 at the venue which is framed below.
The Department Of Zoology
West Bengal State University
Berunanpukaria, Malikapur Barasat
24 Parganas (North), Kolkata- 700126
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 18th November 2015
- Time: 11:00 a.m.
Note: For other details you can check the Official Notification regarding West Bengal State University Recruitment 2015 and stay connected with our web portal to collect latest info related to West Bengal State University Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On