Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) has recently issued a job notification regarding WCCB Recruitment. Organization is inviting applications for filling up the unoccupied positions of Steno/Inspector/LDC/Constable. Interested candidates, who want to work with this organization, must apply for WCCB Recruitment 2017 and fill the WCCB Recruitment Steno/Inspector/LDC/Constable Jobs Application form in the prescribed format within 90 days (16/10/2017) from the date of publication of advertisement.
This page Includes
Job seekers, who want to be a part of Wildlife Crime Control Bureau which is a multidisciplinary statutory body constituted under the Wild Life Protection Act, 1972, may fill the WCCB Jobs Application form before the last date. Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for WCCB Recruitment. To get more information about WCCB Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down the whole page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Wildlife Crime Control Bureau|
|Name of the post||Steno/Inspector/LDC/Constable|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancy|
|Stenographer Grade I||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||03|
Qualification Required for WCCB job:
Candidates who are going to apply for WCCB Recruitment must have fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below-
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and should be holding analogous posts in the parent Cadre or Department Officers of the Central or State Government or Union Territories holding analogous posts on regular basis with five years of regular services as per government rules.
- For Inspector vacancy: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- For WCCB Stenographer jobs of Grade – I, Grade – III, Clerk: Holding analogous posts in parent Cadre or Department.
- Constable jobs: Matriculate from a recognized Board/University or equivalent.
For the post of Inspector, Stenographer Grade – I, Stenographer Grade – III, Lower Division Clerk, Upper age limit is 56 years and for Constable, Upper age limit is 53 years.
Download Here: WCCB Recruitment Notification
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their work performance in written test/Interview round which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for WCCB Jobs:
- First of all log on the official website of the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau that is www.wccb.gov.in
- On the home page, press the “Vacancy” tab, then on the next page hit the “Filling up of vacant post in Wildlife Crime Control Bureau” link
- PDF format will be open on your desktop screen
- Read it carefully and check the eligibility criteria as well
- After that fill the WCCB application form and attach the relevant documents with it
- At last, send the application form along with necessary documents by post, at the below mentioned address
Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau,
Trikoot – 1, Bhikaji Kama Place,
New Delhi – 110006
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last date to apply- Within 90 days (16/10/2017) from the date of publication of advertisement
To get more information about WCCB Recruitment 2017-2018, you may visit to the Official Link. Candidates are requested to stay connected with this page for latest updates. If you have any query regarding the WCCB recruitment then you can ask in comment box which is provided below. Our team will try solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|