The ministry of women and child development is all set to hire deserving and qualified candidates for the post of General Manager. Candidates who find themselves eligible for WCD Recruitment 2018-19 must apply through online mode before the last date.
Candidates who are looking for Delhi government jobs must not miss this golden opportunity to be the next General Manager in WCD. They are informed that the last date to submit the WCD application formis Four Weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Highlights of the page
WCD Delhi Recruitment
The organization named “rashtriyamahilakosh” comes under Ministry of Women & Child Developmentis offering wonderful job opportunity to become the second most senior officer of RMK. Candidates applying against WCD Notificationshould be computer literate andshould be highly motivated towards social sector.Person with finance background will be given higher preference.
This page which is well created and presented by our team members of recruitmentresult.com definitely help you to attain more detailed information regarding WCD Recruitment 2018.
Name of the posts: General Manager
Educational qualification for WCD jobs:
Candidates must be Post Graduate in Social Sciences from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marksMinimum 7 years of experience.
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Job
- The upper age limit for recruitment of contenders on short term contract should be below 45 years
- The maximum age limit for deputation/absorption shall be 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
A fixedcontractual fee will be offered to candidates as per the RMK normsfrom time to time in case of short term contract.Shortlisted Candidates (At the level of Deputy Secretary/ Director in the Govt, of India) will be offered impressive and attractive amount of salary package.
Candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of deputation/absorption including short term contract basis.
Also Check: Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
How to apply for WCD Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidates have to go through certain steps if he/she wants to apply for WCD general manager positions:
- Firstly, visit the official link of the organization that is www.rmk.nic.in
- On the home page, you need to press “notice board” and select recruitment from the drop down list.
- Here, a new page will be appeared where you have to hit on “filling up the posts of GM in RMK” to get complete information about WCD Recruitment process.
- Read all the information carefully and check all eligibility parameters such as educational qualification, age limit etc.
- Now, download the prescribed application form attached to the notification and take a hard copy of it.
- Fill in all the necessary details in correct manner and send the prescribed application form along with all certificates/documents to the below postal address.
Download Here: WCD Recruitment Notification 2018
Ministry of Women and Child Development
Shastri Bhawan New Delhi- 110001
Last Date of Receipt of Application is Four Weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Find Now: More Jobs in Delhi
For latest updates regarding WCD Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to visit the Official Link of the website. Candidates can bookmark this page by hitting CTRL+D and stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|