Woman and Child Development Department has promulgated a current vacancy notification regarding WCD Recruitment. As per the requirement, organization wants to assign skilled and talented job entrants for filling up the Program Manager/Officer Vacancy Job openings. Fascinated job seeker can avail the more information about WCD Recruitment 2017 directly from the below sanction of this page.
Contenders who have the required eligibility criteria can easily apply for WCD Jobs by sending their application forms at the below specified postal address on or before the ending date that is “10-07-2017”. To collect complete details concerning further process and WCD Recruitment 2017–2018, aspirants can go through this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Woman and Child Development Department|
|Last Date to Apply||10-07-2017|
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Program Manager (SCPS)||01|
|District Child Protection Officers in Distt. Kullu, Lahaul and Spiti and Mandi||03|
- Contenders who are applying against the concerned vacancies should hold the Master Degree in Social Work , Psychology, Child Development, Education, Sociology, Law, Criminology and where such a person is not available, a person with at least a graduate degree in any of the social science disciplines from well known university or institute with good academic record.
- Job entrants must have an ability to work to MS Office (world, excel, Power Point, Internet) and good knowledge of computer and Knowledge of customs, dialects of Himachal Pradesh.
- Contenders must be maximum 62-65 years of age can apply against Woman and Child Development Department Recruitment.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the Woman and Child Development Department.
Woman and Child Development Department will pay an impressive amount of pay scale of Rs. 35,000/-per month for Program Manager (SCPS) and Rs. 33,250/-per month for District Child Protection Officers to selective aspirants.
Mode of Assortment:
Assortment will be done on the basis of their performance level in written test or interview conducted by the associate team of Woman and Child Development Department.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for WCD Recruitment?
- First of all, contenders are required to visit the official website of the Woman and Child Development Department that is “himachal.nic.in”.
- Now press on the “Advertisement for inviting to applications for filling up of various posts under Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS)” link present in the “Latest News” section of the homepage.
- Read the whole notification very carefully.
- Then you have to Download the application form and take a print out of it.
- After that, fill the application form with correct details in respective manner.
- Attach all the necessary documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of_____________________.
- At last, send the application form at the address which is mentioned below.
Director cum Member Secretary
HP State Child Protection Society
Directorate of Women and Child Development
Cedar Home, Brentwood Estate,
Near Hotel Himland , Shimla-171001
Find More: Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
Last date to apply: 10-07-2017
Candidates can acquire more details related to WCD Recruitment 2017-2018 from the above specified official notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|