Latest WCD Recruitment Notification has been circulated by Women and Child Development Department (WCD) to hire eligible and talented contenders For Maharashtra WCD 33 Development Officer Jobs.
WCD Application Forms are invited from interested aspirants for filling up 33 unoccupied positions of Manager/ Officer till last date that is 06-12-2018. Incomplete applications for WCD Recruitment shall be REJECTED.
Highlights Of This Page
WCD Maharashtra Recruitment:
After the completion of WCD Maharashtra Recruitment Process, selected aspirants will receive good amount as monthly income according to WCD Salary Structure from the organization.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details about Women and Child Development Department Recruitment 2018 on below of page so get entire details from here.
|Name of the Selection Authority||Women and Child Development Department (WCD|
|Name of the Posts||Manager/ Officer|
|No. of WCD Vacancy||33|
|Apply Mode for WCD Mumbai Recruitment||Apply Offline|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
|Post Name||No. of WCD Vacancy|
|Clerk and Assistant||01|
|District Coordination Officer||01|
|Assistant District Coordination Officer||03|
|Assistant Monitoring Officer||05|
|Livelihood Development Officer||11|
|Assistant District Coordination Officer||01|
WCD Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders who are going to apply for WCD Jobs for driver post must have passed in SSC candidates and to apply for clerk and assistant posts, aspirants should have possess Diploma in MSCIT.
- For administrator officer posts: LLB/Bachelor degree holders can apply for administrator officer posts and for other positions, appliers must have possess MBA/MMS/ PG holders.
WCD Age Limit:
Applying aspirants for WCD Recruitment 2018 should not be more than 38 years in age as per norms. Contenders belonging to reserved category may get age relaxations as per the norms of organization.
|Post Name||Salary Details for WCD Jobs|
|Clerk and Assistant||Rs.12,500/-|
|District Coordination Officer||Rs.20,700/-|
|Assistant District Coordination Officer||Rs.16,950/-|
|Assistant Monitoring Officer||Rs.15,650/-|
|Livelihood Development Officer||Rs.16,950/-|
|Assistant District Coordination Officer||Rs.22,000/-|
WCD Recruitment Process:
First of all, organization will screen the applications. After that, shortlisted contenders will be called for further process that is Personal Interview taken by the concerned department of organization.
For Best Preparation Tips Of interview, must go through these articles
Process to Fill WCD Application Form:
- To apply for WCD Recruitment you need to visit official website that is durg.nic.in.
- After reaching to homepage of official website press on “Notice Board” tab that is given in menu bar.
- Now you are required to hit on “Advertisement No. 2/2018 (74 kB)” link from new window.
- Again you need to press on “Advertisement No. 2/2018 (74 kB)” link from new page.
- WCD Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- By pressing said link, WCD Notification PDF will appear.
- Read WCD Advertisement carefully and ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Download format of WCD Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill Application Form with complete details in accurate manner.
- Now, upload all required documents and certificates with it.
- In the last step, send the Women and Child Development Department application form at below given address.
Women’s Financial Development Corporation,
Patmala, Kalanagar, Bandra (East),
Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
Last date to submit form WCD Recruitment: 06-12-2018
For latest updates regarding WCD Recruitment 2018 – 19, candidates are advised to visit the Official Link of the website. Candidates can bookmark this page by hitting CTRL+D and stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|