A current job notification has been promulgated regarding WCD Recruitment 2016 by Woman and Child Development Department. This department wants to appoint hard working and result- oriented contenders for the position of Consultants/Coordinator in different discipline. Dedicated job hunters can grab this chance by applying for WCD Vacancy by following all the essential steps as structured below. Here on this web page we will try to update latest information regarding WCD Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year so stay tuned with us through this page.
|Name of Department||Woman and Child Development Department|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||Given below|
|Date of Interview||Check Below|
Candidates who find themselves eligible need to attend Walk-in- Interview for Stenographic Staff positions on the exact date that is 10th Oct. 2016. Job fighters who are willing to apply for any of the other posts need to submit their application form on before the last date that is given below. For whole acknowledgement against WCD Notification you need to go through this web page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Senior Consultant (Loans)||02|
|Senior Consultant (Legal)||01|
|Senior Consultant (Admin)||01|
|Senior Consultant (ICT)||01|
|Junior Consultant (E-haat)||02|
Essential Qualification for WCD Jobs:
Contenders who are going to apply for these jobs openings must possess Graduate or Post graduate Degree from a recognized Institution or university.
To get other Jobs, Check Below Links:
Restrictions on age and Details of Remuneration:
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit||Pay Scale per month|
|Coordinator||28 years to 35 years||Rs. 50000/-|
|Stenographic Staff||62 years||Rs. 30000/-|
|Senior Consultant (Loans/ Legal and Admin)||65 years||Rs. 60000/-|
|Senior Consultant (ICT)||45 years||Rs. 60000/-|
|Junior Consultant (E-haat)||35 years||Rs. 45000/-|
Process of Woman and Child Development Department Recruitment:
- Assortment of contenders will be done on the basis of Performance In Written Examination /interview.
- Appearing contenders for the same will not be reimbursed with any TA/DA allowances.
Check Here: Interview Questions and Answers
Process to Apply for WCD Recruitment:
- Log on to official website of Women and Child Development Department that is wcd.nic.in
- On the home page you need to choose “Recruitment/ Vacancies available under “Notifications” tab in the menu bar.
- Choose any of the link from the below mentioned links for which you want to apply.
- “Vacancy Notification (Revised) for Appointment of One Coordinator” Link OR
- Walk-in-Interview for the post of Stenographic Staff in CARA, MWCD” Link OR
- “Vacancy Notification for Appointment of Consultants for RMK” Link OR
- “Vacancy Notification for Appointment of Consultants for Mahila E-Haat” link
- Then read the complete details very carefully mentioned in the PDF file.
- After reading complete information you need to proceed to the next step according to the post:
For Stenographic Staff Post:
Candidates need to appear in Walk-in- Interview on the particular date by carrying the entire original and photo copies of relevant documents/certificates such as Qualification/experience/LPC relieving certificates etc along with latest resume (Typed).
For other Posts:
- Aspirants have to download application format from the PDF file
- Fill your application form with correct and complete details as demanded in it.
- Attach all the relevant certificates/documents as prescribed in the notification.
- Finally send filled application form along with relevant certificates to the postal address as specified below before the last date.
Dates To Remember:
|Post Name||Postal Address||Walk-in-Venue||Important Dates|
|Coordinator||To Sh. Sudesh Kumar, Deputy Director, (email@example.com) Government of India, Ministry of Women and Child Development, 3rd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001(Tel:011 23361305/ Mob.9868447887)||-||17th Oct. 2016|
|Stenographic Staff||-||Refer to Official Notification||10th Oct. 2016|
|Senior Consultant (Loans/ Legal and Admin)||To The Deputy Director, Rashtriya Mahila Kosh, Ministry of Women and Child Development, B-12, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016 (Tele: 011- 26567188)||-|
|Senior Consultant (ICT)||-|
|Junior Consultant (E-haat)|
Apply Now For: Jobs in New Delhi
To get complete details related to WCD Recruitment 2016 – 2017 go through the links which is mentioned below.
|Post Name||Check Link|
|Stenographic Staff||Get Details|
|Senior Consultant (Loans/ Legal and Admin)||Get Details|
|Senior Consultant (ICT)||Get Details|
|Junior Consultant (E-haat)|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|