Woman and Child Development Department has promulgated recent job notification regarding WCD Recruitment. Organization wants to hire up skilled and talented candidates for the available position of Technical Adviser in Food & Nutrition Board. Keen contenders who wish to grasp this opportunity and looking for job in New Delhi may apply for WCD jobs by filling application form and send it on postal address before on or before due date that is 5th December 2016. Aspirants are requested to stay connect with us as we are going to provide you updated information regarding WCD Recruitment 2017.
|Name of the Conduction Body||Woman and Child Development Department|
|Last Date||5th December 2016|
Aspirants who fulfill all the important eligibility and want to build their career in welfare department may apply for the WCD Vacancies quickly and step-by-step after reading the whole notification. You can also get more information about Woman and Child Development Department Recruitment Advertisement from below segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates, who are planning to apply, should have Doctorate degree in Food Science and Nutrition/Applied Nutrition/Food and Nutrition/Bio-Chemistry/Food Technology and Chemical Science/Home Science/Food Science and Technology from acknowledged University or Institute.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- Required Age of the candidates must not be exceeding 56 years as on 5th December 2016.
- Relaxation in age is providing to reserved candidates as per the rules of Woman and Child Development Department.
Contenders who will be appointed for the Technical Adviser position will get the impressive amount of salary that is Rs.37400-67000/- per month including grade pay of Rs.8700/- as decided by the Woman and Child Development Department.
Check Here: Latest Recruitment Notification
- Written test or Interview will be conducted by the Woman and Child Development Department for the recruitment of deserving and career oriented aspirants.
- Those who qualify the selection stages will be appointed for the posts.
Must Read These Articles:
How to apply for WCD Recruitment?
- First of all, appliers need to visit to the official website of the Woman and Child Development Department that is “wcd.nic.in”.
- Now you are on the homepage, move the pointer to the “Notifications” tab given in the menu bar and select “Recruitment/Vacancies” option from the drop down list.
- Select the appropriate link of advertisement from the job openings and press on it.
- After that, read the whole content carefully.
- Now download the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly in respective manner.
- Attach all the testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enfold the application form in the envelope.
- Send the application form at the postal address.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Last date of sending application form: 5th December 2016
You may also directly visit to the Official Link of WCD Recruitment 2017. For any query you may subscribe us or leave comment in comment box or team will help you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|