Department of Women and Child Development have promulgated vacancy notification titled as WCD Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates at 125 vacant posts of Anganwadi Worker / Helper. Those candidates who are searching for jobs in Department of Women and Child Development they must apply for the vacant post by filling online application. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about WCD Recruitment 2018.
Key contents of this page:
Department of Women and Child Development is inviting online applications from eligible and enthusiastic candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility and then follow the procedure provided on this page to fill online application form before the last date that is 11-12-2017. Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the vacant posts. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about WCD Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Department of Women and Child Development|
|Post name||Anganwadi Worker / Helper|
|Number of vacancy||125|
WCD Vacancy Details:
Anganwadi Worker / Helper: 125 Vacancies
Candidates who are going to apply for Department of Women and Child Development Jobs shall be 8th/12th (10+2) Passed from recognized board or university.
Find More: Jobs After 12th Class
Age of the candidates applying for WCD 2018 Jobs shall be not less than 18 years and upper age limitation will be as per the norms of Department of Women and Child Development. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for WCD 2018 Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the Department of Women and Child Development. Candidates will also get perks and allowances along with the salary.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Steps to apply for WCD Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill WCD Vacancy Online Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Women and Child Development that is anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “New Circular & Orders” section which is located at the mid of home page
- Now on reaching new page hit “Applications for Recruitment of Anganwadi Worker / Helper” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just go through the WCD Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit online registration option
- After that fill the required details for online registration and then hit the link provided to you after successful registration
- Now fill the blank spaces in online application form also upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- After that hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Register Here>> WCD Recruitment
Get Here>> WCD Recruitment Notification
Last date to submit online applications: 11-12-2017
Candidates can get rest details of WCD Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Ministry of Women and Child Development, a branch of the Government of India is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the vacant positions through WCD Recruitment!!!! There are huge job openings in MP WCD as 2140 vacant positions of Worker, Assistant and many others in the organization. According to the WCD Advertisement, eligible candidates need to fill application form and send the same to the postal address stated below. Go through the below part of this page and get complete details of WCD Recruitment 2018.
Selection for Ministry of Women and Child Development Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview by the recruitment panel of the organization. The last date to apply against Women and Child Development Worker / Assistant Recruitment is 30/11/2017. For more information in concern of WCD Recruitment 2018 Notification, go through this page which is modified by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Women and Child Development, Chandigarh|
|Last date to Apply||30/11/2017|
WCD Chandigarh Vacancies
|Name of Post||Posts|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker||102|
Qualification Required for WCD Chandigarh Recruitment
To apply against WCD Recruitment Notification need to hold required qualification as given below according to the particular posts as provided for your convenience.
- For Anganwadi Worker Post: 12th (10+2) Passed from recognized Board/ Institute.
- For Anganwadi Assistant Post : 8th Passed from recognized Board/ Institute.
Age Limitations and Emoluments Details for WCD Jobs
Contenders have to satisfy entire eligibility criteria that are required for Women and Child Development jobs which include age criteria that are one should be not less than 18 year and upper age will be applicable as per the norms of the organization. If you are searching for salary structure for Women and Child Development Vacancy then you are informed that candidates will receive attractive amount of salary by the organization.
Mode of selection for WCD Vacancy
Appliers get recruited against Women and Child Development vacancy will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Examination/Interview which will be organize by the assortment committee of the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to apply for WCD Recruitment Notification
- Visit the official website of the Women and Child Development that is www.cgstate.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “New Circular & Orders” section which is located at the mid of home page.
- Select “Subject: Instant – Instructions regarding the release issued for the completion of vacant posts of Anganwadi worker / assistant / mini anganwadi workers” link.
- Read the WCD Recruitment Advertisement till end and after that download the application form.
- Fill the WCD application form with asked details and attach required documents and certificates.
- Lastly, put it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for…” and send it to the postal address which is presented here.
Download Here>>>> WCD Recruitment 2018
Public relations Office,
Check Out: Latest Jobs in MP
Last date to Apply: 30/11/2017
Hope you gathered sufficient information concerning WCD Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from this page and if you still need to attain more then get it from this Official Site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|