WCL Nagpur Recruitment
Western Coal Fields Limited has issued a notification regarding WCL Nagpur Recruitment. For this concern online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 657 vacancies of Mining Sirdar, Staff Nurse, Jr. Technician, Clerk Gr. III, Translator (Trainee) and Audiometry Technician or other various posts. So, applicants those who are willing to empanel this organization may apply for WCL Nagpur Recruitment 2017. Aspirants must stay connected to this web portal for getting complete details regarding WCL Nagpur jobs.
This Page contains:
Job seekers may apply by filling WCL Nagpur application form in prescribed manner on or before the last date that is 30.08.2017. Before applying, interested candidates must meet the eligibility criteria for Western Coal Fields Limited Recruitment. Aspirants may attain additional facts regarding WCL Nagpur Recruitment 2018 from this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
WCL Nagpur Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Western Coal Fields Limited|
|Closing Date of Applying||30.08.2017|
WCL Nagpur Vacancies & Educational Qualification:
|Mining Sirdar in T&S Gr. C||298||Valid Certificates of Mining Sirdar Ship, First A & Gas Testing.|
|Staff Nurse (Trainee) in T&S Gr. C.||64||10+2 plus “A” Grade Nursing Diploma or certificate from recognized Institute approved by the Govt.|
|Technician (Radiographer) in T&S Gr. c.||01||Diploma in respective Technology from an Institute recognized by the Government.|
|Technician(Pathological} in T&S Gr. C.||09|
|Audiometry Technician (Trainee) in T&S Gr ‘D’||04||Higher Secondary (10+2) / Intermediate Plus Diploma Audiometry from Government recognized Institute only|
|Technician (Refraction /Optometry, Trainee) in T&S Gr ‘D’||01||Higher Secondary (10+2) / Intermediate Plus Diploma in Refraction / Optometry from Government recognized Institute only|
|Jr. Technician (ECG/EEG) in T&S Gr’D’|
|04||Higher Secondary (10+2) / Intermediate and 2 years experience Certificate as ECG Technician in a Hospital under Cardiologist/ Physician or in a reputed Nursing Home having ECG Certificate under a Cardiologist / Physician. OR Higher Secondary (10+2) / Intermediate and 2 years experience Certificate as EEG Technician in a Hospital under a Neurophysician / Physician or ma reputed Nursing Home having EEG Certificate under a Neurophysician / Physician|
|Pharmacist (Trainee) in T&S Gr ‘C’||02||Matriculate / Diploma in Pharmacy & registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act, 1948 with valid registration.|
|Overseer (Civil) in T&S Gr. ‘C’||04||Should have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination and Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 Years Course)|
|Jr. Technical Inspector/ Jr. Chemist in T &S Gr. “D”||48||Graduate in Science with Chemistry|
|Jr. Data Entry Operator in T&S Gr. E||32||Matriculate or equivalent and Any permanent employee having Matriculate or equivalent certificate with 3 years service in the company|
|Translator (Trainee) OL, Clerical Gr- III||09||B. A or equivalent with Hindi & English. Government Diploma Holder in Hindi Translation preferred.|
|Clerk Gr. III / Store Issue Clerk Gr. III/ Asstt. Loading Clerk Gr. III||181||Matriculation or equivalent exam from any recognized Board of Examination|
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
The age of participating candidates will be decided by the organization norms. Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per norms.
Appointed applicants will be received good an satisfied amount of salary which will be offered by the organization.
Mode of Selection:
- Those aspirants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in written exam, aptitude test and personal interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in selection procedure.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
Description of Written Test:
|Aptitude test (Objective Type)||30 Minutes Duration (25 Questions)|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks|
|Minimum Pass Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
How to fill WCL Nagpur Application Form?
- Candidates need to fill application form for WCL Nagpur Recruitment, which is available on the official website of Western Coal Fields Limited that is “www.westerncoal.gov.in”.
- Contenders have to select “Recruitment” tab mentioned in the left side list of the homepage and open it.
- After that, contenders have to choose “Notification inviting applications from eligible WCL departmental candidates only, for filling up different posts in the NCWA-IX pay (NOT for Outsiders)” link from the opened page.
- Then, read the advertisement carefully and download the format of applications which is mentioned underneath of the advertisement.
- Fill the application form in correct way with all the details required.
- Attach passport size photograph, all the testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Now enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the name of the post you are applied for.
- At last, send it on the postal address which is stated below.
Download PDF of>>>WCL Nagpur Recruitment Notification
In the office of Western Coal Fields Limited
Regt. Office: ‘Coal Estate’, Civil Lines
Nagpur- 440 001
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Last date of sending an application form: 30.08.2017
Candidates interested to apply may check the Official Link for getting other information regarding WCL Nagpur Recruitment 2017-2018. Aspirants can stay in touch with us to obtain updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs by Organization||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|