West Bengal Group D Recruitment
WBGDRB has conveyed a vacancy advertisement to notify the job seekers about West Bengal Group D Recruitment. Regarding this newest job opening, online application are invited for filling up 6000 Peon, Orderly Peon, Farash and several other Group D Positions. Aspirants who wish to take advantage of this job opportunity may apply now for West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Intending contenders may apply by forwarding the duly filled application in correct manner before the last date ends. To acquire rest of the details regarding WBGDRB Recruitment candidates must read complete details provided on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
West Bengal Group D Recruitment
|Organization Name||West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board|
|Total No. of available seats||6000|
|Last date to submit Application Form||29th January 2017|
West Bengal Vacancies:
Group D (Peon, Orderly Peon, Farash, Darwan, Night Guard and Others): 6000 Posts
Aspirants wish to apply for Group D Vacancy in West Bengal must have passed Class VIII examination from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Board recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
Download PDF: West Bengal Group D Recruitment Official Notice
- Age limit of the applying candidates for stated positions will be resided between 18 years to 40 years of age as on 01st January 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for SC / ST and other categories candidates as per organization norms.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Applicants who will be recruited for Group D Jobs in West Bengal will be receiving Rs.4900 – Rs 16,200 + Grade Pay Rs.1700/- as monthly salary by the concerned authority.
Mode of Selection:
Contenders will be selected against advertised positions on the basis of the performance in written test / Interview / Medical Examination which will be taken by the selection committee of WBGDRB.
Marking Scheme of Examination:
- Written Examination will have 85 Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying 1mark each. The duration of the examination will be one and a half hours.
- Question in the Written Examination shall be in the following subjects (of class VIII standard of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education)
|Section||Subject Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|A. Written Exam|
Read Below Given Articles:
How to Apply for West Bengal Group D Recruitment?
- Desirous candidates are required to firstly visit Official website of West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board that is www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in
- Select suitable link related to post as “Application for The Post of Group D in WB (2017)” which is available at the left side of the home page.
- Now, candidates are required to select “Information to Applicants” link.
- Read out the opened advertisement carefully and completely.
- After that you need to hit on “Apply Online” link and Fill Online Application Form with correct details.
- Upload one scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in the space provided in application form.
- Application form must be dully signed by applying aspirants and review the filled application form completely.
- Lastly, press “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form and retain a print out of application form for future use.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Last Date to Submit Online Application: 29th January 2017
You must comprehend complete information about West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017, through above given Official Notification and to apply directly against this recruitment visit the provided Official Link.
To Directly Apply Online: Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 25000 Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|