West Bengal Madhyamik Routine
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education has released West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2021. WB Secondary (10th) Exam will start from 01-06-2021 and ends on 10-06-2021. Students who are waiting for WBBSE Madhyamik Time Table 2021 are informed that WBBSE Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination) will be held in June 2021.
Students going to appear in West Bengal Madhyamik Exam can download WBBSE Madhyamik Date Sheet 2021 PDF from this Page.
WBBSE Madhyamik Exam Schedule 2021!!!
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education conducts the different subject exams on the different dates. Applicants must follow below provided steps to download West Bengal 10th Time Table from official website.
West Bengal Madhyamik Routine
West Bengal Madhyamik Exam Time Table 2021:
|Exam Date||Subject Name|
|1st June 2021||First Languages *|
|2nd June 2021||Second Languages **|
|3rd June 2021||Geography|
|5th June 2021||History|
|7th June 2021||Mathematics|
|8th June 2021||Life Science|
|9th June 2021||Physical Science|
|10th June 2021||Optional Elective Subjects|
Check Here – Board Exam Preparation Tips
* First Languages (Subjects):
** Second Languages:
1) English, if any language other than English is offered as First Language.
2) Bengali or Nepali, if English is the First Language.
Direct Link To Download – West Bengal Madhyamik 2021 Routine
How to Download West Bengal Madhyamik 2021 Routine?
- Visit official website i.e. that is wbbse.org for WB 10th Exam Routine
- Go to “Exam Schedule 2021” section for WBBSE Madhyamik Routine.
- Hit on appropriate link regarding West Bengal Madhyamik Date Sheet.
- West Bengal Madhyamik Exam Schedule will be displayed.
- Download West Bengal Madhyamik Routine PDF on your desktop.
- Candidates must keep West Bengal Madhyamik Exam Schedule and prepare accordingly.
Get Details – How To Prepare For Board Exams
Did You Know It?
WBBSE stands for West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and it was recognized in 1951 under an Act of State Legislature known as West Bengal Secondary Education Act of 1950. The simple task before the Board was double. To regulate, control and grow secondary learning of State and to organize School Final Examination.
The Board has always strived to achieve a people-friendly visage for this: all examination associated works and other administrative works save the management of schools are being done by four Regional Council offices in Kolkata, Burdwan, Midnapore and North Bengal from 1974.
Important Instructions for Students:
- Examination timings will be 11:45 AM to 03:00 PM.
- Candidate much reach examination hall at 11:30 am and question papers will be distributed from 11:45 am.
- Candidates have to bring their Admit card, Registration Card on the examination hall.
- Examination in shorthand & typewriting will be held at Kolkata & Siliguri only. The venue and date will be announced later.
- Examination in Sewing & Needle Work will be of four hours duration.
- Examination in Musical Vocal & Musical Instrumental will be of two hours fifteen minutes duration for Theoretical Portion.
- Examination on Computer Application will be of two hours forty five minutes duration on Theoretical Portion.
- Examination on Vocational Subjects will be of one hour forty five minutes duration on Theoretical Portion.
- Check West Bengal Madhyamik Routine from here and prepare accordingly.
West Bengal Secondary Time Table 2021:
West Bengal Class 10th Time Table 2021 has been published by WBBSE on wbbse.org. Direct link to download West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2021 is given above. Students can download WBBSE Madhyamik Exam Schedule 2021 and start preparation according to it.
Know Here: How To Prepare For Written Examination
The Madhyamik examination is conducted annually and simultaneously all over the state of West Bengal and also in affiliates of the board located outside West Bengal, elsewhere in India.
For Details about West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2021 students visit the official website or you can also bookmark our webpage for new updates regarding WBBSE Madhyamik Exam Schedule.