West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limitedis going to recruit candidates for the post of Medical Officerthrough WBPDCL Recruitment Advertisement. For WBPDCL Recruitment 2018, total 16 individuals are required for WBPDCL Medical Officer Vacancy.
Aspirants interested for WBPDCL Jobs need to go through Employment Notification No.: WBPDCL/Recruitment/2018/04 to ensure the eligibility criteria. Eligible and passionate candidates for WBPDCL Medical OfficerRecruitment can attend walk-in interview.
Attend Walk-In Interview ForWBPDCL Medical Officer Recruitment
Walk-in interview of eligible candidates will be held on 13-07-2018 from 10.30 A.M. to 02.00 P.M.Candidates are requested to come with filled application form in proper format with two recent passport size photographs, self- attested copies and all original testimonials.
Rest of the details regarding WBPDCL Recruitment 2018can be obtained by scrolling down the whole page which is well created by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.You can follow the below details and attend walk-in interview.
- Post Name: Medical Officer
- Of Vacancy: 16
Education Needed For WBPDCL Job Vacancy:
Aspirants interested to apply for WBPDCL Medical Officer Recruitment must have done MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and registered with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
Age Needed For WBPDCL Vacancy:
- Maximum age of applying candidates for WBPDCL Medical Officer Jobs should be 35 years as on 01-06-2018.
- Relaxation in age by 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) as per norms.
- PWD candidates shall be allowed age relaxation as per extant norms subject to maximum of 45 years considering all applicable relaxations as on 01-06-2018.
WBPDCL Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates forWBPDCL Medical Officer Vacancy will be based on Walk-in interview. Aspirants are advised to give best performance to get recruited. Also, verification of documents process will also be done.
To Do Preparation Of Interview In Best Way, Check Below Given Articles:
Emoluments Details For WBPDCL Jobs:
Successfully selected candidates for WBPDCL Medical Officer Recruitment will receive Pay in Pay Band of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.Basic, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Medical Allowance, Electricity Allowance, Non Practicing Allowance, Field Compensatory Allowance, LTC / HTC, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave encashment, benefits of medical treatment for self & dependents shall be made admissible as per Rules of the Corporation.
Check Also- Top Highest Paying Jobs in India
Process To Attend WBPDCL Walk-In Interview:
- First and foremost step is to login to official website of organization that is www.wbpdcl.co.in to apply for WBPDCL Recruitment.
- On home page, you need to press “Recruitment to the position of Medical Officer through Walk in Interview” link.
- By pressing said link WBPDCL Notification will appear.
- Aspirants can go through WBPDCL Advertisement and check the eligibility conditions.
- Eligible candidates can further fill WBPDCL Application Form with all necessary details.
- Then, carry it along with all necessary documents and certificates at the time of walk-in interview on scheduled date.
Walk-In Interview Venue:
Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar,
Check Now: More Jobs in Kolkata
Walk-In Interview Date & Time:
- Walk-In Interview Date: 13-07-2018
- Walk-In Interview Time: 10.30 A.M. to 02.00 P.M.
Important and Final Note:
Applicants may visit the Official Link to get rest details about WBPDCL Recruitment 2018-2019. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in West Bengal|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|