WBPDCL Recruitment 2019
Attend Walk in Interview on 30.01.2019 (Wednesday) from 10.30 A.M. to 02.00 P.M. to apply for WBPDCL Medical Officer Jobs. WBPDCL Recruitment 2019 regarding complete details are available on this page. Candidates keen to apply for the post are suggested to ensure requirements by moving their cursor downwards.
|WBPDCL Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|WBPDCL Recruitment Official Link||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|WBPDCL Results||Check Here|
|WBPDCL Admit Card||Check Here|
- Name of the Organization: West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)
- NAME OF THE POSITION: Medical Officer
- NO OF VACANCIES: 08
- Walk In Interviews shall be held on 30.01.2019
What Is The WBPDCL Recruitment Criteria?
MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and registered with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
Find Here: Medical Jobs
Age Limit & Relaxation
36 years as on 01.01.2019 for General category candidates.
Age limit is relaxable by
- 05 years for SC / ST
- 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
How Many Vacancies Are Available in WBPDCL?
Medical Officer: 08 [ST – 02 | ST (EC) – 1 | OBC (A) – 03 | OBC(B) – 01 | OBC(B)(EC) – 01]
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
How Many Compensation / Pay Will Be Given?
Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400
What Is The WBPDCL Recruitment Process?
What Is WBPDCL Recruitment Apply Procedure?
- Visit to the official portal of the organization that is wbpdcl.co.in
- Go through “News” section ate the right side of the home page.
- Hit on “Walk – in – Interview for the position of Agent, Assistant Mines Manager, Safety Officer, Blasting Officer, Land Assistant Draughtsman & Medical Officer” link under this section.
- A new page will be displayed and you need to check PDF.
- Ensure requirements and eligible candidates have to attend walk in interview with given documents.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
FAQ’s Related To WBPDCL Recruitment
Question1: Do You Know About The Other Allowances?
Answer: Basic, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Medical Allowance, Electricity Allowance, Non Practicing Allowance, Field Compensatory Allowance (depending up on place of posting), LTC / HTC, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave encashment, benefits of medical treatment for self & dependents shall be made admissible as per Rules of the Corporation.
Question2: When and Where Will Be Interview Held?
Answer: Walk In Interviews shall be held on 30.01.2019 (Wednesday) from 10.30 A.M. to 02.00 P.M. at the Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700098.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Question3: Which Documents Are Required While Interview?
- Duly signed and filled in application blank / application form.
- 02 copies of passport size photograph.
- Original Educational & Experience testimonials alongwith other documents.
- Self-attested copies of:
- Date of Birth (matriculation certificate / mark sheet / admit card or Birth Certificate).
- Qualifying degree/diploma certificates with all semester wise / year wise mark sheets.
iii. Copy of caste / community certificate (applicable for SC / ST / OBC (NCL) candidates of West Bengal).
- Copy of disability certificate, if applicable.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
WBPDCL Recruitment Advertisement
A Current Vacancy notification has been announced as WBPDCL Recruitment for filling up Medical Officer Positions. The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited is looking for most suitable candidates for the WBPDCL Jobs.
Eligible contenders who want to uplift their career in government sector can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying for WBPDCL Job Vacancy and attend interview on 30.01.2019 (Wednesday) from 10.30 A.M. to 02.00 P.M. at the Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700098.
Find Here: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Candidates are advised to visit the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Official Website on regular basis so that they may not miss out any latest information or important update regarding WBPDCL Recruitment 2019.
Latest Recruitment On 15-01-2019: