A latest job opening has been asserted by West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited regarding WBPDCL Recruitment. Corporation intends to hire capable and result oriented job hunters for filling up various Officer, Engineer and Manager Posts. Aspirants who wish to get government job in West Bengal may apply for WBPDCL Recruitment 2017.
Applicants may grab this opportunity against WBPDCL jobs, by submitting their filled applications through offline mode on or before the last date that is structured below. Candidates are requested to read this web notification carefully and should satisfy themselves about meeting the eligibility criteria before applying for the position.
|Organizing Body||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited|
|Last date of receipt of Application||26th December 2016|
WBPDCL Vacancy and Educational Qualification:
|Position Name||No. of vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Mine Manager||05||B.E. / B. Tech. in Mining Engineering|
|Assistant Mine Manager||05|
|Blasting Officer||05||Diploma in Mining Engineering|
|Survey Officer||05||Diploma in Survey|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||05||Diploma in Mechanical Engineer|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||05||Diploma in Electrical Engineer|
|Welfare Officer||05||Diploma in Social Welfare (DSW)|
Check More Job Options From Here:
The age of the candidate shall be not less than 18 years and not more than 62 years as on the 1st day of December 2016. Retired personnel having adequate experience in coal mining operation with specialization open cast coal mining are also eligible to apply subject to maximum age limit of 62 years.
Press Here>WBPDCL Recruitment Official Notification
Offered Salary for WBPDCL Job:
|Position Name||Pay Scale|
|Mine Manager||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Assistant Mine Manager||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Blasting Officer||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Survey Officer||Rs. 50,000/- OR Rs. 36,000/-|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
Application Fee & Mode of Payment:
- Those candidates who belong to General and OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/- only in the form of DD that must be drawn in favour of THE WEST BENGAL POWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED payable at Kolkata.
- SC / ST / PWD / EC candidates are exempted from deposition of Application Fee.
Selection Process for WBPDCL Career:
- Selection of appliers to any aforesaid post shall be made on the basis of personal interview to be held in Kolkata only. And final engagement to any post will be done strictly on the basis of report of medical fitness test of the candidate. Such medical tests shall be carried out at WBPDCL authorized hospitals only.
- No TA or other expenses will be made admissible to the candidates appearing for Personal Interview.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Interview:
Instructions to Apply for West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Recruitment:
Aspirants who fulfill the entire essential above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply by forwarding the filled applications latest by the last date. For getting to the application format candidates are required to follow the steps as specified below…..
- Applicant must visit the official website of the Corporation which is www.wbpdcl.co.in.
- Choose “HR” tab, in the menu bar and then hit “Career” option in the drop down list that appears, further you need to select “Emp. Notification” button.
- From new window aspirants have to press on “PDF” link under “Download” section against “Employment Notification for recruitment of Mining Personnel”.
- Read all the details very carefully and completely.
- After reading complete instructions candidates need to download the application form attached below the notification.
- Take a print out of it and fill your application form in accurate with complete details.
- Attach all the documents/certificates with recent passport size photographs along with application form.
- Prepare an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of ……”
- Lastly send it to the below stated address within a given time period.
The Director (HR),
Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban, 3/C LA Block,
Sector – III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 98
Check Now: Jobs in Kolkata
Last date to submit application form: 26th December 2016
Interested and eligible candidates are required to check Official notification Link to collect rest information against WBPDCL Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in West Bengal|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|