An advertisement regarding WBPDCL Recruitment has been issued by West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Kolkata. Corporation has invited applications form career oriented and talented aspirants for filling up the 25 vacancies of Manager/Officer posts. Job Entrants who are willing to grow their career in the public sector they can now apply against WBPDCL Jobs. Candidates who have fulfilled the educational requirements they can apply for WBPDCL Recruitment 2017–2018.
Focal Points On This Page
Aspirants may apply by filling WBPDCL application form on or before the closing date that is well modified below. Aspirants who are in search of more information related West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Recruitment are advised to go through the below tuned page which is well customized by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited|
|Number Of Vacancies||25|
|Last Date To Apply||31/05/2017|
WBPDCL Vacancies Details:
|Name Of The Post||Number Of Posts|
|Manager & Officer Posts|
|Assistant Mine Manager||3|
Required Education Qualification:
Job entrants who want to snatch WBPDCL Recruitment 2017 are here by informed that they need to hold qualification as given below table according to the particular posts.
|Name Of The Post||Required Qualification|
|Mine Manager||B.E. / B. Tech. in Mining Engineering from any recognized university or reputed Institute.|
|Assistant Mine Manager|
|Blasting Officer||Diploma in Mining Engineering from any institute|
|Welfare Officer||Graduate with Degree / Diploma in Social Science / Social Welfare (DSW)|
|Director (O&M)||Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Power Plant Engineering from recognized university or Institute|
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
|Name Of The Post||Salary Offered||Mine Allowance|
|Mine Manager||Rs. 60,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Assistant Mine Manager||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 4,500/-|
|Blasting Officer||Rs. 36,000/||Rs. 3,800/-|
|Survey Officer||Rs. 50,000/ Rs.36,000/||Rs. 3,800/ Rs. 4,500/|
|Surveyor||Rs. 32,000/-||Rs. 3,300/-|
|Welfare Officer||Rs.36,000/-||Rs. 3,800/-|
|Director (O&M)||Rs.37,400 – 67,000/+|
Grand Pay Rs. 10,000/-
- Aspirants must satisfy age criteria of the organization that is appliers should be not more than 62years as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be provided as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Individuals get shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Interview which is going to be held on schedule date and candidate needs to perform well in this round to get selected for desired position.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Procedure to fill WBPDCL Application Form:
- Firstly visit the official website of the organization that is www.wbpdcl.co.in
- After appearing on home page, candidates need to select any of the links depending upon the posts they want to apply for:
- “Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Director (O & M)” link Or
- “Advertisement for recruitment against various ‘Mining’ positions on contract through WALK IN interview on 25.05.2017” link.
- This will redirect you new page containing various PDF links, choose app according to your eligibility.
- Then advertisement will appear on your screen read all the details carefully and follow below given instructions.
For All Posts Except Director (O&M) Posts
- Eligible candidates are advised to download the application form in prescribed manner and fill it with all relevant details.
- Affix two recent passport size photographs, self attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate (Proof of age) & educational certificates and experience certificates from previous employer(s) regarding relevant post qualification experience and other relevant certificates along with original testimonials.
- Lastly appear in Walk In Interview with filled application form at address given below.
For All Posts Of Director (O&M) Posts
- Aspirants who find themselves eligible for this vacant post are suggested to download the application from given.
- Fill the details carefully and affix all documents and certificates that are required.
- At last recheck the form to remove any error and then send it to the post address mentioned below.
- Also take hard copy of filled application form for further need.
Mandatory Documents Required:
- Duly signed and filled in application blank / application form.
- 02 copies of passport size photograph.
- Original Educational & Experience testimonials.
- Self attested copies of:
- Date of Birth (matriculation certificate / mark sheet / admit card or Birth Certificate).
- Qualifying degree/diploma certificates with all semester wise / year wise mark sheets.
- Copy of caste / community certificate (applicable for SC / ST / OBC (NCL) candidates of West Bengal).
- Copy of disability certificate, if applicable.
- Experience Certificates, as applicable.
- Copy of Pension Pay Order (P.P.O) / copy of full & final settlement.
Chairman and Managing Director,
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited,
Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban, Plot No. 3/C, LA-Block, Sector-III,
Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700098
Find Now: More Jobs in Kolkata
|Last Date To Apply||31/05/2017|
|Date of Walk In Interview||25/05/2017|
Contestants are required to check above stated Official Link to get information regarding WBPDCL Recruitment 2017. Bookmark our web portal for latest recruitment updates by pressing control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|