WBPDCL Recruitment 2015
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has published a job notification as WBPDCL Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 373 various vacancies at different places. Job appliers may apply by filling the online application form on or before the last date i.e. 17th January 2015.
|Posts Name||Various Vacancies|
|No. Of Posts||373|
|Last Date To Apply Online||17th January 2015|
You can get the detailed information related to WBPDCL Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, no. of posts, required education, and selection process etc, which is provided below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Posts & Age Limits Details:
|Posts Name||No. Of Posts||Max Age Limits In Years|
|Trainee – Operator / Technician||Fitter||125||30|
|Assistant Manger (PS) – Probationer||Mechanical||08|
|Assistant Manger (Legal) – Probationer||02|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Security)||20||35|
Required Education & Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Salary Offered||Education|
|Trainee – Operator / Technician||Rs. 6300-20200 + GP||Madhyamik or equivalent examination and Trade Certificate (ITI) under NCVT in the trade of Fitter / Electrician (2yrs duration) respectively|
|Assistant Sub Inspector(Security)||10+2 with at least 5 years service in regular army , Navy or Air Force of the Union of Indian and includes BSF, CISF and ITBP only|
|Staff Nurse||Higher Secondary with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery|
|Stenographer||Graduate or Honours graduate degree with 50% marks in any discipline and knowledge of MS-Office with minimum speed of 100 words per minute|
|Security Officer||Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400/-||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline|
|Assistant Manger (PS) – Probationer||B. E. / B. Tech in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering|
|Assistant Manger (Legal) – Probationer||5 yrs integrate degree in Law from any university recognized by UGC and approved by the Bar Council of India.|
|Assistant Teacher||Rs. 9000-40500 + GP 4800/-||Honors Graduate in Bengali with at least 50% marks in the Honors Subject and must have PGBT or Work Education as subject in B.Ed|
Selection of the applicants will be based on the written test, group discussion and personal interview.
- General/OBC contenders must pay the Rs. 300/- as an application fee.
- SC/ST/EC & & WBPDCL Departmental candidates are exempted from any fee.
- Fee will pay through the SBI Collect facility only.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must visit the official website www.wbpdcl.co.in.
- Select the suitable job Notification and press the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Choose the specified job link and must fill the online application form with all the desired details.
- After that, press the ‘submit’ button to submit the application form.
- Now, upload the digital images of their photograph and signature and fill the fee details.
- Finally, press the ‘submit’ button and take the printout of an application form for the future use.
- There is no need to send the printout of an application form.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17th January 2015
Note: You may go through the Official Notification, for fetching the other details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On