Eligible candidates are required for filling up 47 Asst Manager/Welfare Officer vacant posts in West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited. Those who are interested in WBPDCL Recruitment 2018–2019 and want to get recruited with such a reputed organization must go through the notification published on its official website wbpdcl.co.in.
By going through Employment Notification No: WBPDCL/Recruitment/ 2018/ 08 interested aspirants can ensure their eligibility as per the requirements. If eligible, then they must go through the online process of application and apply for WBPDCL Recruitment.
This Page Includes:
Get WBPDCL 47 Asst Manager/Welfare Officer Openings Details Here!!!
To apply online for current openings in WBPDCL, applicants are required to follow the steps explained here on this page or they may also visit the direct official links. West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited will only accept online applications till the last date that is 09-09-2018.
Team members of recruitmentresult.com has provided all the details here on this page, through which applying contenders can easily grab the useful and important information regarding WBPDCL Recruitment 2018–2019.
WBPDCL Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Total No. of WBPDCL Posts|
|Assistant Manager- Probationer|
Those contenders who are willing to apply for Assistant Manager or Welfare Officer Vacancies are required to have B.E. or B.Tech. Degree/Integrated M.Tech/Dual– degree B.Tech– M.Tech. Programme/B.Sc. – B.Tech. / B.Tech. From a recognized university or institute with at least 60% of marks in aggregate.
Check Out More: Latest Engineering Jobs
Upper age limit for the appliers of WBPDCL Recruitment is decided by the authority according to various circumstances as per the norms of the organization:
- General applying for Assistant Manager discipline: 32 years
- Welfare Officer having experience of 03 years: 35 years
- Welfare Officer having experience of 15 years: 45 years
Relaxation on maximum age limit is provided to the candidates belonging to various categories as mentioned below:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Get Here: WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification
Applicants selected for any of the position mentioned above will be paid Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5, 400/- per month as per the existing government rules adopted by the organization.
Applying aspirants who belong to general and OBC category will be required to pay Rs.300/- towards their online application which is to be paid through SBI e-Pay facility only using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Screening authority is going to shortlist the deserving aspirants on the basis of their qualifications as mentioned in the applications. Shortlisted contenders will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT). Qualified candidates will be further taken through group discussion and personal interview respectively.
Procedure to Apply for WBPDCL Recruitment:
- The very first step for the applicants is to visit the official website of West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited that is www.wbpdcl.co.in to fill their online application forms.
- Scroll down the home page of the official portal and hit the highlighted link provided in the mid for “Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager (PS)-Probationer : Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/HR&A/F&A, Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication)-Probationer, Welfare Officer”.
- On hitting the above said link for WBPDCL Current Openings you will be navigated to a new page.
- Read the entire instructions on the page carefully and if you are found eligible according to the requirements then press the specific link to apply online for WBPDCL Asst Manager/Welfare Officer recruitment.
- After that you need to fill the required details in the application form correctly and upload the necessarily required documents in prescribed format.
- Check the details and uploaded documents once and hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Also take print out of the duly filled in application form for future reference.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
- Commencement of online application process: 17-08-2018
- Last date to apply online for WBPDCL Recruitment: 09-09-2018
Candidates are advised to visit the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Official Website on regular basis so that they may not miss out any latest information or important update regarding WBPDCL Recruitment 2018–2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|More Jobs in Kolkata||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|