What Are Your Strength and Weakness
“What Are Your Strength and Weakness?” is the major question ever asked in the interview. You have to prepare the best answer to this question. The purpose of asking this question is to see that how you handle the stress question and how you actually respond to it.
It is a classic tricky question that asked you to reveal your shortcomings but if you use the right tactics it can be a golden opportunity to show that you’re right for the job. You have to prepare yourself for tackle such question that helps you to come across in a positive light.
If you want to know the best answer for “What Are Your Strength and Weakness” then you have to first find it in yourself and analyze that what actually gives you strength or make you weak or what is lack in you compare to other.
Don’t be stressed here we are providing some informative material which surely helps you to analyze your strength and weakness and you will find your best answer for this question.
What Are Your Strength:
What Are Your Strength is the main question that asked in every Interview by an Interviewer? So before appearing in any Interview candidates have to know about their strengths. This single question has the power to decide in one quick blow whether you are a potential asset or a liability to a probable company.
When you are going for the interview, you want to show yourself in the best possible light, so what do you do if you are asked to talk about something you find difficult. The interviewer is finding someone who will perform in the position and get along with the team. With this question, the interviewer looks for find out if:
• Your strengths align with the company’s needs
• you can do the job and perform like a rock star
• you are the best person for the job: no need to hold out for someone better
• you have qualities, skills, and/or experience that set you apart from the competition
• you are someone who will make an excellent addition to the team
Assess Your Strengths
Assess your skills and you will identify your strengths. You should make a list of your skills on the basis of following:
Knowledge that you acquired from education and experience-
- Computer skills
- Training and technical ability
Your portable skills that you observe in employees from job to job-
- Communication skills
- Body Language
- Analytical problem solving and planning skills
- Listening skills
Your qualities that makes you different from others-
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Friendly nature
- Hard working
- Self motivation
After finding your skills you have to choose the suitable answer with explanation that why it is your strength. You should have to answer on the basis of the job position you have applied for and how it will be beneficial for company.
What Are Your Weakness:
This is the single question that has power to determine the ability and potential of an employee. and the worst answer to this question is: “I don’t have any weaknesses.” you have to ture this question negative to positive by sharing a thoughtful weakness that is actually a enviable quality in an employee like:
- I am too much of a perfectionist.
- I work too hard sometimes.
- I care too much about my work.
Assess your Weakness
- The most tremble question which you have to tackle carefully.
- Everyone has weakness but who wants to admit it or reveal in front of interviewer as it may become the negative point of you to give chance to others.
- The best way to handle this question is to minimize your negative trait by covering it with your positive attitude.
- Give a solution that how you overcome with your weakness positively.
- Stay away from personal qualities and focus on professional traits.
List of Strengths and Weaknesses
|Problem solving||Stubborn/ Uncompromising|
|Initiative||Reluctance to share/ Delegate tasks|
|Persistence/ Resilience||Controlling/ Strong-willed|
|Judgment/ Decision making||Being too sensitive|
|Planning and organizational skills||Being a debater|
|Diligent/ Strong work ethic||Lack of some skills|
Stay positive and give your answer confidently.
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
Something That You Should Put An Eye On