What Makes You Angry The Most
When an interviewer asks what makes you angry the most he or she is trying to observe that how you will react to traumatic situations in company and how you will handle your personal emotions without affecting your performance. Now question arise that how to answer this question so that it may not cause a negative effect on your personality.
It is a question that asks in interview to judge candidates present of mind, he or she is willing to take work pressure or not, how they will deal in tough situations, able to take quick decisions, willing to do team work etc.
You have to prepare yourself with the best answer of this question as it may impact in positive and negative both ways and many interviewee miss their opportunity if interviewer does not finds your answer suitable.
What Makes You Angry the Most?
- Always remember while answering you should end it with positive attitude so that it shows that you always learn from your mistakes.
- Don’t give personal and silly answers like I get angry when someone stares me or I am a short tempered or when someone annoys me etc. stay away from personal answers and show professional behavior.
- Answer this question in two components, first explain the situation that makes you angry and then a reference to how you tackle the happenings and handle your anger.
- Give an answer that suited to both your personality and the management style of the firm. Try to determine what interviewer wants to listen and answer accordingly.
- Angry is a human being sentiment, well everybody get it. It is all in relation to how you manage it. I thank god that he has known me the authority to manage resentment to the most extent. At a halt I get angry when people miscalculate others.
- I am an optimistic scholar; normally I won’t get annoyed concerning any one for simple things. But if anybody talks terrible regarding me I can’t control for myself, there just I will observe their features and I leave that place, because the words and events in resentment may destruct your relation with them.
It can be tough for the more reactive of us to weather the expressive storms of daily life, be they serious opinions of us, uncomfortable topics, or any other hardships. This kindliness is instinctive nature, well-versed by life experiences, and it should not be thought of as fault or as a simple choice the person is making. Luckily, there are strategies a person can take to better handle irresistible situations.
- Be calm about your answer and say like I am good in team work but it frustrates when people do not co-operate.
- I get angry when I do not able to complete my task but my will says that I can do. This way interviewer should analyze that you are a hard worker and will never give up.
- I am a tempered but positive person by nature and I believe that this helps me in dealing situations and keeping my department running efficiently, pleasantly and with superior team work
Getting anger is a natural occurrence of human being. But controlling the anger according to the condition and not hurting other is the symbol of wise person. So try to be humble and calm and always forgive others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On