World Health Organization Recruitment 2015
World Health Organization depicted a job notification as World Health Organization Recruitment 2015 and invites application from for filling up the positions of National consultant-information and communication technology (ICT). Willing candidates who want to make their career in government sector they can apply by submitting online application form on or before the last date.
|Name of Post||National Consultant-Information And Communication Technology (ICT)|
|Last date to apply||17th April 2015|
World Health Organization provides a great opportunity for professional growth to energetic professionals. Applicants who have a qualified Degree may fill application as in prescribed manner.
For more details related to World Health Organization Recruitment 2015 see the under given information such as Essential Qualification, Selection process, pay scale, process to apply, important date etc., provided below by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
Job fighters who are applying against this notification should have a Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in relevant field from a recognized university / institute.
Applicants who are selected for the position of National consultant-information and communication technology (ICT) they will be paid with Salary of Rs. 172000/-.
Selection of the aspirants will be based on either written test or Interview.
Procedure to apply for World Health Organization Recruitment 2015:
- Eligible candidates who want to apply they need to first visit the official website that is www.who.int.
- After visiting official website follow “employment” section, available at the bottom of home page.
- Then go to e-Recruitment section and press on new applicants’ link.
- Fill online application form with all details without making any mistake.
- After completing online registration process submit form successfully.
- Take print out of dully filled application for additional use.
Last date for submission of online application: 17th April 2015.
Note: Check Official Link to know more about World Health Organization Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On