69th Republic Day
This is the first time that 10 heads of state from ASEAN or Association of Southeast Asian Nations, a regional grouping of 10 Southeast Asian countries will attend the 69th Republic Day Parade. Now the question is Who Will Be the Chief Guest on 26 January 2018?
10 Leaders of 10 Different nations – Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos and Brunei will be a part of 69th Republic Day Parade. The security of all these guests is so high that they will present on a stage enclosed with a 100 feet wide bullet-proof glass
Check Here – Prime Minister of India
Who was the First Chief Guest on Republic Day in 1950?
The First Republic Day of India was on January 26, 1950 and at that time the President of Indonesia was the Chief Guest. Later then, 05 other Southeast Asian leaders have attended the Republic Day parade.
The chief guest at India’s first Republic Day on January 26, 1950 was the President of Indonesia, and since then, five other Southeast Asian leaders have chief guests at the Republic Day parades.
Chief Guest On 69th Republic Day
These are the 10 ASEAN Leaders Who Will Be The Chief Guest On 26 January 2018:
President of Indonesia
- The first chief Guest on 26 January 2018 is JokoWidodo. He is the Honourable President of Indonesia since2014 and also the one with nohigh-ranking political or military background.
- Prior to becoming president, he served as the Governor of the Indonesian capital, Jakarta.
Know About – List Of Prime Ministers Of India
Prime Minister of Singapore
- Second Chief Guest on this Republic Day is Lee HsienLoong, the third can current Prime Minister of Singapore has been in office since 2004.
- Mr Lee is the eldest child of Singapore’s first Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew.
Prime Minister of Vietnam
- Prime Minister of Vietnem is the Third Chief Gues coming to India on this Republic Day.
- Nguyen XuanPhuc is also a member of the Politburo of the Communist Party of Vietnam.
- Nguyen XuanPhuc became the Prime Minister in 2016, at the 11th working session of the 13th National Assembly.
Get Details About – List of Chief Ministers in India
Prime Minister of Malaysia
- Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dato Sri Mohammad Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak, was sworn into office in 2009.
- Dato Sri Mohammad Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak belongs to the political family. He is the eldest son of Abdul Razak Hussein, Malaysia’s second Prime Minister and nephew of Hussein Onn, Malaysia’s third Prime Minister.
Read About – Vice President of India
Prime Minister of Thailand
- General Prayut Chan-o-cha, a retired Royal Thai Army officer and current Prime Minister of Thailand, heads Thailand’s military junta is coming to India as a Chief Guest on 26-01-2018.
- He came to power after a military coup in 2014.
State Councillor of Myanmar
- A Women is also a Chief Guest on this Republic Day and she is Aung San SuuKyi, State Councillor of Myanmar
- She serves as the country’s de facto leader and has been in office since 2016.
- She was also the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1991.
Also Check – List of Books by Narendra Modi
President of Philippines
Rodrigo Duterte is the President of Philippines, who took office in 2016.
The 71-year-old is the oldest in his country to assume presidency and now he is also our Chef Guest on this Republic Day.
Prime Minister of Brunei
- Haji HassanalBolkiahMu’izzaddinWaddaulah, Sultan of Brunei is also the first and current Prime Minister of Brunei.
- He is coming to India as one of the Chief Guests on this 69th Republic Day.
- He acceded to the throne after the abdicatrion of his father Omar Ali Saifuddien III.
Also Know About – Narendra Modi Astrological Predictions 2019
Prime Minister of Laos
- ThonglounSisoulith, the Prime Minister of Laos, previously served as the Deputy Prime Minister of Laos, from 2001 to 2016.
- He was also the country’s Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2006 to 2016. This year in 2018 he is India’s Chief Guest on Republic day.
Prime Minister of Cambodia
- Hun Sen, Prime Minister of Cambodia has been in office since 1985.
- He is Cambodia’s longest serving head of government.
- He is the last Chief Guest on this Republic Day.
Read About – PM Rozgar Yojana
Hence this was the list of those 10 leaders Who Will Be The Chief Guest On 26 January 2018., if you have any question or suggestion regarding this article then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On