AP Forest Department Recruitment
An advertisement is announced for keen and Skillful candidates indicated as AP Forest Department Recruitment to recruit eligible applicants for the post of Project Scientist (GIS/MIS Programmers / Database administrator). Interested aspirants who want to grab this exciting career opportunity can apply for AP Forest Department Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible. Candidates need to submit their application forms on or before the closing date which is equipped below. We are shortly bringing details on AP Forest Department Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal and be the first to know the latest news. Aspirants who are eager to do jobs in government sector must clutch this opportunity by applying against AP Forest Department Jobs through online mode.
|Name of Positions Offered||Project Scientist|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||26th October 2015|
Interested candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant post can go for the Interview/ test and to know more details like age limit, salary, selection process, required qualification, how to apply etc related to AP Forest Department Recruitment 2016 can go further through the remaining information provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com for your convenience.
Project Scientist (GIS/ MIS Programmers / Database administrator)
Job seekers who are eager to apply for AP Forest Department Vacancy should possessed B.Tech in RS, Geo – informatics, GIS, CS,IT,AI, EC or equivalent OR M.Tech Geo-informatics, CS, IT, AI, EC, Civil, Water Resources Environmental Science or equivalent from recognized University or Institution.
Minimum age of aspirants should be 18 years. Maximum age of applicants will be considered by the concerned authority. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
For GIS Programmer:-
- Knowledge in C /C++, Java, for Programming using object oriented programming, Python, HTML, XML, PHP Scripting.
- Knowledge in programming using AML, Avenue Arc objects.
- Working experience with GIS Software, Web GIS experience is desirable.
For MIS Programmer:-
- Knowledge in C /C++, Java, PHP, My SQL, for Programming using object oriented programming.
For Database Administrator:-
- Knowledge in DBA, ORACLE / SQL SERVER or any other RDBMS is essential.
Job appliers who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for AP Forest Department Recruitment will be permitted to receive a consolidated and impressive amount of salary package offered by the selection committee.
Minimum Working Experience:
Candidates must have minimum 3 years experience is necessary in the fields mentioned below
- Oracle/ SQL Server or allied RDBMS Knowledge is desirable for all
- Persons having experience in DGPS surveys are preferred.
- Persons having forestry knowledge are preferred.
Mode of Enrollment:
Short Listed candidates will be communicated by the selection board for attending written test or personal interview. Final Selection of job finders for AP Forest Department Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in written examination or personal interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of Andhra Pradesh Forest Department. No Contenders will be paid any travelling allowance or dearness allowance for attending further selection process.
How to Apply for AP Forest Department Recruitment:
- Job hunters who find themselves eligible for Project Scientist (GIS /MIS Programmers / Database administrator) need to visit the website first.
- Contenders must long on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Forest Department which is www.apforests.gov.in.
- Go to “Current” section mentioned at the end of page and hit appropriate link related to the post you are willing to apply for.
- Download the notification and read complete details carefully.
- Applicants need to prepare resume on plain paper typed in “Block Letters” which includes name of applying applicant, father’s name/ husband’s name, residential address, contact details, and other relevant information.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top right corner of resume.
- Job finders should forward the scanned copy of resume to the email address tailored below before the last date should be reached.
- Incomplete or Unsigned resume will not be entertained by the Andhra Pradesh Forest Department.
Date to Remember:
Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 26th October 2015
Through Official Notification, Applicants can get desired information related to AP Forest Department Recruitment 2015. We are shortly provided details on AP Forest Department Recruitment 2016, so stay in touch with us and don’t miss any recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On