AP Forest Department Recruitment 2014
Andhra Pradesh Forest Department is going to conduct recruitment process under ‘AP Forest Department Recruitment 2014’ notification.
Online application forms are incited by the organization. 2167 vacancies are free for various posts as stated below.
Result oriented and dedicated candidates may apply via online mode. Application form by proper channel must be submitted latest by the 03rd March, 2014.
Entire details gathered by the team of recruitmentresult.com are tuned below:
Name of Organization
Andhra Pradesh Forest Department
Total no. of vacancies
Name of post, vacancies and pay scale
|Name of Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale (in Rs)|
|Forest Section Officer (FSO)||151||10,020 –29,200|
|Forest Beat Officer (FBO)||751||7960 –23,650/-|
|Asst. Beat Officer (ABO)||1224||7520 -22,430/-|
|Bungalow Watcher||11||6700 –20,100/-|
|Technical Assistant||14||9460 –27,700/-|
Those candidates who have interested in these posts they should have passed in 10th/ 12th/ Graduation from any recognized university and Board and Institution.
Age Limitation (as on 01.07.2014)
- For Forest Section Officer / Forest Beat Officer / Assistant Beat Officer / Bunglow Watcher / Thanadar: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years
- For Technical Assistant: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 36 years
The applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
Why Should We Hire You?-Complete Details
Unreserved and OBC category candidates shall pay Rs. 300/-. Those nominees who are belong to SC/ST category they are required to pay Rs. 150/-.
- Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Forest Department which is www.apforests.gov.in.
- Press on the “Recruitment 2014”
- Go for “Apply Online” and create a login by entering your User id, Email and Password.
- Upload your scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, Community Certificate, SSC Certificate(X Class) for age Proof, Physical Measurements Certificate.
- Login into your account by entering the user id and password and fill the application form online by providing Payment details.
- Take a copy of the application print out for your records.
Last date to apply
- Ending date for online submission of Application form: 03rd March, 2014.
- Last date payment of fee: 02.03.2014
Note: visitors may check the Official Publication.