Walk-In Interview is going to be organized by Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences on 24-04-2019 for SRF (Ayurveda) and Pharmacist Posts. Candidates can apply for CCRAS Recruitment by attending Walk-in Interview on scheduled date and time. More details about latest CCRAS Vacancy are given below.
Overview of CCRAS Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
- Category: Recruitment
- Post Name: SRF (Ayurveda) and Pharmacist
- Walk-In Interview Date: 24-04-2019
- Official Website: www.ccras.nic.in
- SRF (Ayurveda):03 Vacancies
- Pharmacist: 03 Vacancy
Q1. What Qualification is needed for CCRAS Jobs?
For CCRAS SRF Recruitment:
- Contenders should possess BAMS Degree from any recognized university.
- Preference will be given who possess higher qualification or have previous research experience in any research project.
For CCRAS Pharmacist Recruitment:
Contenders must have Diploma in Pharmacy or D.Pharm (Ayu) or B. Pharm or experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy against Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment.
Find Out: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Q2. What is Prescribed Age Limit?
- For SRF (Ayurveda): Up to 35 Years
- For Pharmacist: 27 Years
- Age limit of the candidate will be determined as on date of interview
- Relaxation in age limit in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government rules.
Check CCRAS Related Links:
|CCRAS Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|CCRAS Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q3. What is Monthly Salary?
After selection, applicants will receive monthly salary of Rs.28.000/- + HRA as per rule against CCRAS Recruitment Advertisement 2019.
Q4. What is CCRAS 2019 Recruitment Process?
- Interested candidates fulfilling this essential qualification and age limit are required to appear for written test followed by interview at this institute.
- SRF Posts are for R.A.R.I. Extension Centre, North East Plan in three different place of Sikkim at Geyzing, Soreng, Mangan
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interviews.
Q5. How to Apply For CCRAS Notification 2019?
- First visit the official website of organization that is www.ccras.nic.in
- On the below side of the homepage you need to hit on “Vacancies” tab.
- Follow “Walk-in interview for the post of Senior Research Fellow (Ay,) and Pharmacist at RARI Gangtok” link and press on “Advertisement” to get PDF of official notice.
- Now read the instructions carefully and ensure your CCRAS Eligibility Criteria.
- After reading relevant details go back to home page and press on “Application Form” given under Vacancies section in front of suitable link to download the application form.
- Attend the Walk-in interview on the below prescribed date along with duly filled CCRAS Application Form, original as well as Xerox copies of all essential documents.
In the Chamber of Assistant Director (AD) In-Charge,
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute,
Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim
CCRAS Latest Recruitment 2019:
Walk-In-Interview is being conducted for SRF (Ayurveda) and Pharmacist Posts on contractual basis. The Interview will be held on 24-04-2019, Thursday at 10:30 am in the Chamber of the Assistant Director (AD) In-Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim against CCRAS Recruitment.
Applicants should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificates etc. with a set of photo copy and two recent passport size photographs. The Selection Committee has right to cancel the selection procedure without assigning any reasons against CCRAS Advertisement 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|