Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has transmitted a job advertisement regarding CCRAS Recruitment 2016. Organization invites eligible candidates for Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Pharmacist and others. The interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions & other criteria may attend the walk-in-interview/ Test.
Candidates can apply for CCRAS Advertisement by attending walk-in-interview which is going to be held on particular date which is represented below. Candidates can acquire more details regarding CCRAS Recruitment 2016 through this page which is prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com in well structured way.
|Name of Organization||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences|
|Date of Walk-In||Check Below|
|Junior Research Fellow (Under SCSP)||02|
|Junior Research Fellow (Under SRP)||01|
|JRF (Under THCRP)||01|
|Multi Task Staff||04|
Applying candidates should possess 10th/ BAMS/ Diploma/ MD/ MS in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute according to post. Candidates must have required year of experience according to requirement of post.
Check Also: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limit and Pay Scale:
|Posts Name||Age Limit (Years)||Pay Scale|
|Junior Research Fellow (Under SCSP)||35||Rs. 25, 000/-|
|Research Associate||35||Rs. 36, 000/-|
|Senior Consultant||-||Rs. 50, 000/-|
|JRF (Ayurveda)||35||Rs. 25, 000/-|
|Pharmacist||27||Rs. 16, 000/-|
|Multi Task Staff||25||Rs. 10, 000/-|
Mode of Selection:
Walk- In- Interview/ Test is going to be conduct to appoint skilled and hard working candidates against various vacancies.
How to apply for CCRAS Recruitment?
- The contenders, who find themselves eligible for posts, may attend Walk-in interview/ test which is going to be held by organization on particular dates.
- The candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in along bio data, original and a set of photo copy of certificates, experience certificate and 02 recent passport size photographs.
- The Walk-in interview/ test will be held at venue given below.
Walk-In-Venue and Important Dates:
|Junior Research Fellow (Under SCSP)||Given in Official Notification||23rd June 2016|
|Research Associate||24th June 2016|
|Senior Consultant||Chamber of the Research Officer In Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim
|23rd June 2016|
|Multi Task Staff|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences recentaly circulated a vacancy advertisement as CCRAS Recruitment. CCRAS is going to recruit eligible aspirants for the post of Laboratory Technician. Candidates who fulfill below stated eligibility criteria can apply for CCRAS Recruitment 2016 by submitting application form before the last date settled below.
Here we are disclosing you all the required information like how to apply, selection process etc. about CCRAS jobs through this page crested by the professional team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants who are going to apply for the required posts, they have to submit their application form within 30 days of issuing advertisement.
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences|
|Last date to apply||Within 30 days of advertisement|
Laboratory Technician – 2 posts
- Candidates should have Degree in Science or B.Pharma/ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University or institution.
- Applicants must have experience of few years in a laboratory of a recognized Hospital/Institution.
More Jobs for Diploma Holder:- Check Now
Selected aspirants will be given Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400 as decided by Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences.
- Contenders applying must be 25 years as on closing date of application.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules and regulation of organization.
- Selection of participants will be based on written examination followed up by personal interview carried on by department.
- Aspirants have to qualify both rounds for final selection.
How to Apply For CCRAS Recruitment
Candidates can have a view on the simple process stated below:
- First go to official website of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences that is ccras.nic.in
- Select “Vacancy” tab on home page.
- Hit “Advertisement” tab under “Advertisement for the posts of Laboratory Technician_____” link.
- Read all information carefully and move back to previous page.
- Again hit “Application form” under same link to download application form.
- Fill application form with all required details.
- Affix a recent passport size photo on application form.
- Attach all documents related to qualification etc. with application form.
- Put all documents in an envelope super scribed with name of posts for which you are applying and send to the address mentioned below.
CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN AYURVEDIC SCIENCES
No.61-65, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,
OPP. ‘D’ BLOCK, JANAKPURI,
NEW DELHI-110 058
Check Here:- More Jobs in Delhi
Last date for Submission of application form: Within 30 days of Advertisement
You can collect more information about Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment by viewing official notification.