Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has circulated a job notification regarding CCRAS Recruitment 2016. For this concern council has decided to recruit eligible candidates for filling up various Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts through walk-in interview process. Jobs seekers who are willing to build up their career with this research centre may apply for CCRAS Vacancy as early as possible. Aspirants waiting for upcoming jobs in government sector may get all the updated details related to CCRAS Recruitment 2017 soon from this page as we will be covering it shortly.
Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the advertised posts may apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment. Aspirants are required to attend the interview on specified date, time and venue that are well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates must attend the interview along with original certificates and comprehend complete details as given before applying.
|Name of Organization||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences|
|Walk-in interview will be held on||07th October 2016|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Candidates who are applying for JRF (Ayurveda) post must hold Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B. A. M. S.) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized institute.
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
Aspirants applying for aforesaid post must be attaining lower age as 18 years and upper age limit of 35 years as per directives of organization. Age relaxation will be admissible for SC / ST / OBC / PH / persons in Govt. Service as per Central Govt. (DoPT) rules.
Aspirants who will be selected for available posts will be offered the salary of Rs.25000 + HRA (20%) per month from the organization.
Selection of appliers will be based on their performance in walk-in interview. Candidates who will be appearing for interview will not be reimbursed any TA / DA.
Procedure to Apply for CCRAS JRF Vacancy:
- Participants who are willing to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Jobs, are firstly required to check the official notification link as provided below on this web page and ensure your eligibility regarding then post before appearing for walk-In interview.
- Candidates are required to bring along one copy of their bio data (duly furnished by all essential details and affixing one recent passport size photograph) at the time of walk-in interview.
- Bio data must be attached along with Xerox copy of all certificates and mark sheets affixing recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form along with original copies of educational qualification, mark sheet and experience certificate if any.
- Proof of experience and academic qualification also need to be submitted at time of interview on the below specified venue.
Office of the Assistant Director-in-Charge,
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Skin Disorders,
New Rajivnagar, Payakapuram,
- Walk-in Interview will be held on: 07th October 2016
- Time of Interview: 10:00 a.m.
Appliers may attain the rest information about CCRAS Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through this Official Notification. Contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in regards of this recruitment
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|