Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has professed an employment advertisement related to CCRAS Recruitment 2016. This reputed research centre is looking for result oriented and capable participants against vacancies of Hindi Translator, MTS and other post. Candidates who are in search of best jobs in this sector may apply for CCRAS Vacancy within the scheduled date that is indicated below. Candidates who are keenly waiting for CCRAS Recruitment 2017 are requested to check the website frequently as we are about to update it very soon.
Interested candidates searching for latest jobs and willing to apply against Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment for these available posts by submitting the duly filled application in proper format before the stipulated date as mentioned below. Entire information concerning to is well tuned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences|
|End date of receipt of application||19th September 2016|
- Hindi Translator / Assistant
- Multi Tasking Staff (Office Attendant)
- Multi Tasking Staff (Laboratory Attendant)
- House Keeping (Safaiwala)
- Candidates who are applying for MTS or safaiwala post must have passed 8th standard or matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.
- Applicant’s applying for Hindi Translator / Assistant post should be a graduate with Hindi and English as two elective subjects and must have sound knowledge of computer application in Hindi.
More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Aspirants applying for aforesaid post must be attaining lower age as 18 years and upper age limit will be relaxed as per directives of organization. Age relaxation will be admissible for SC / ST / OBC / PH / persons in Govt. Service as per Central Govt. (DoPT) rules.
Aspirants who will be selected for available posts will be offered an attractive salary per month from the organization.
Selection will be based on the performance in written test and in interview. Only those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the interview.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
How to Apply for CCRAS Jobs?
- Eligible aspirants need to firstly visit the official website of the department that is ccras.nic.in
- On the home page, select “Vacancies” tab available on the middle of the page.
- Follow suitable link of the post, read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Candidates should apply on plain paper addressed to as given below with Bio-data along with two recent passport size photographs and self attested photo copies of supportive documents. The envelope must be super scribed with the post applied for.
- Persons already in service must submit their applications through proper channel.
- Late applications / incomplete applications / application without attested copies of documents academic qualification, age and cast will summarily be rejected.
Dr. A.Lakshnipathi Research Centre for Ayurveda,
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences,
V.H.S. Campus, T.T.T.I Post Chennai- 600113
Check Here: Jobs in Chennai
Application must be reached by: 19th September 2016
Note: Check Official Link for more details regarding this CCRAS Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Candidates may stay in touch with this web portal for getting latest updates about relevant recruitment notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|