CCRAS Recruitment 2015
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has reported a notification about CCRAS Recruitment 2015 for filling up Administrative Officer Posts. Job seekers may apply for CCRAS Vacancy by submitting application form in proper format on or before end date, which is indicated below.
|Posts name||Administrative Officer|
|Last date to submit application||30th June 2015|
You can obtain entire detailed information about CCRAS Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, required education and applying process etc, which is provided below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who are willing to apply must have Degree from a recognized University and at least 7 years experience in a Government/ Semi Government/ Public Undertaking.
Applicants who will be selected will get Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month as salary.
Age of participants should not more than 35 years as on 01. 01. 2015. Relaxation is admissible as per Central Govt. Rules in force.
- Physically handicapped and women candidates: No Fee
- For other candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Fee should be submitted through demand draft in favour of the Director General, CCRAS, New Delhi.
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply for www.ccras.nic.in Administrative Officer Posts:
- Appliers are requested to download Performa of application from the official site, which is www.ccras.nic.in. Appliers should write application in proper format.
- Application should be submitted along with attested/ self attested copies of the academic qualification, experience, age and community and Photocopies o f ACRs/ APARs of the candidate for the last five years along with list of penalties imposed during the last years may also be forwarded along with application in sealed covers.
- Application should be forward at address mentioned below. Application should be reached till last date else it will not be accepted by Institute and also incomplete application will not be accepted.
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India Jawahar Lal Nehru
Bhartiya Chikitsa Evam Homoeopathy Anusandhan Bhawan 61-65,
Institutional Area, Opp. D: Block. Janakpuri,
New Delhi- 110058
Last date to submit application: 30th June 2015
Note: For more details about CCRAS Recruitment 2015 you may check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On