Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has propagated a latest job notification for CCRAS Recruitment. Organization is inviting application forms from well qualified and skilled candidates for filling up the 155 vacancies of Statistical Officer and Research Officer Post in various field. So, aspirants who want to do job in this organization may apply for CCRAS Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date.
|Last Date to apply||Check Below|
Applicants who are willing to apply can get more information regarding CCRAS Recruitment 2016 such as post name, vacancy detail, eligibility conditions, age limit, application fee detail, Mode of Selection, Salary Scale, How to apply etc by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Applicants must have Post graduate Degree (MD/MS)/ M.Pharm/ M.Sc/ M.V.Sc in relevant field from the recognized university or institution.
Find More: Post Graduate Jobs
Limitation of Age:
- Age of the applicants who are willing to apply for CCRAS Recruitment should not be more than 40 years.
- Relaxation and reservation for reserved category applicants will be admissible as per the organization norms.
Job hunters who will be selected for above mentioned post will get the good amount of salary package of Rs. 15, 600- 39, 100 plus grade pay of Rs. 5, 400/- which will given by the organization.
Application Fee & Mode of Remittance:
|SC/ST/PH/Women category||Candidates are exempted from application fee|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 60/- being transaction charges|
Applicants have to visit any branch of the State Bank of India for depositing the fee through pre-printed challan only. Transaction charges of the bank @ Rs.60/- shall be borne by the candidates
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be through online Exam followed by Interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entities a candidate to be called for exam or interview. The scheme of online exam will be as follows:-
Scheme of Examination:
The question paper shall be objective type consisting of 70 multiple choice questions (70 marks). The question paper will be divided into three parts:
- Part-I (35 marks), based on concerned subject knowledge.
- Part-II (25 marks) 25 questions on Research Methodology.
- Part-III 10 questions on General knowledge and Reasoning and Information technology and computing.
There will be 0.25 marks negative marking for each wrong answer.
Way to Apply for CCRAS Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants need to visit official website of organization that is www.ccras.nic.in
- Then, go to the “vacancies” section which is available on the home page.
- Now, hit appropriate job link which you want to apply and read complete notification very carefully.
- After that, fill the online application form within correct manner.
- After filling the form, upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- At last, submit it and take printout of the form for future use.
|Opening Date for On-Line Registration||20th February 2016|
|End Date of Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration||20th March 2016|
|Closing date of depositing examination fee at SBI||22nd March 2016|
|End date of completion of Step-2 registration and closing of registration||25th March 2016|
You can check Official Notification for more detail against CCRAS Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|