Daman and Diu Administration Recruitment
Daman and Diu Administration is going to hire09candidates for Consultant, Accountant, Associate, Secretarial/ DEO, Peon and others posts through Daman and Diu Administration Recruitment.
Organization needs confident and eligible candidates, who can work up to their maximum capacity. To apply for, Daman and Diu Administration Recruitment 2018, job seekers are required to send their filled application form through email or by hand on or before the last date that is 18-05-2018.
Daman and Diu Administration Jobs Advertisement- Apply Now
Aspirants, who’re willing to get job in government sector, may attend interview at mentioned address along with a copy of bio– data & Photograph and original certificates of their educational qualification and experience and with Xerox copy of the certificate duly attested.
You can grab entire information related to Daman and Diu Administration Recruitment 2018 from this page as all details are well represented below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Daman and Diu Administration Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Daman and Diu Administration|
|Post Name||Consultant, Accountant, Associate, Secretarial/ DEO, Peon and others|
|No. Of Vacancy||09|
|Last date to send||18-05-2018|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Daman and Diu Administration Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No. Of Daman & Diu Administration Vacancy|
|Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation)||01|
|Consultant (Health & Nutrition)||01|
|Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC)||01|
|Secretarial Assistant/ DEO||02|
Qualification Required For Daman and Diu Administration Jobs:
- Daman and Diu Administration Consultant Recruitment: Aspirants applying for consultant jobs must possess PG degree in relevant field as per the post in which individual is interested to apply.
- Daman and Diu Administration AccountantRecruitment: Must possess PG degree in Commerce / Accounting/ CWA — Inter / CA inter with at least 50% marks. At least 3 years’ experience in accounting with exposure in budgeting & audit out of which I year should be in Government/PSU.
- Daman and Diu Administration Project AssociateRecruitment: Should have done Graduate in Computer Science or IT. At least 2 years work experience in the relevant field. Also, formal training in IT/mobile applications is required. Also, experience in working with technology and software application support is required.
- Daman and Diu Administration Secretarial Assistant/ DEO Recruitment: Aspirants should have done 12th / Diploma or equivalent in relevant field / subject (Administrative field) from recognized board. Also, experience in computer operations and general admin / clerical works of at least 2 years is required.
- Daman and Diu Administration Peon Recruitment: Contenders applying for peon jobs must have qualify 10th standard from well-known board with minimum qualifying marks.
Check Also: Jobs By Qualification
Age Criteria ForDaman & Diu Administration Vacancy:
Aspirants who are interested for Daman and Diu Administration 09 Vacancies must satisfy age criteria only then application form will be accepted. Relaxation in age will also be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of organization.
Salary Structure ForDaman and Diu Administration Job:
Recruited candidates for Daman and Diu Administration Job Vacancy will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale through management panel. Post wise salary structure is provided below in table you can check the pay scale as per the post.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation)||Rs.60000/- Per Month|
|Consultant (Health & Nutrition)|
|Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC)|
|Accountant||Rs.30,000/- Per Month|
|Project Associate||Rs.25000/- Per Month|
|Secretarial Assistant/ DEO||Rs.15000/- Per Month|
|Peon||Rs.8000/- Per Month|
Daman and Diu Administration Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of applicants for Daman and Diu Administration Jobs will be based on performance in interview round that will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization. To get selection applicants need to give their best performance.
You May Read This:
Steps To Apply For Daman and Diu Administration Recruitment:
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization which is daman.nic.in
- Now go to “Jobs and Vacancies” tab available in menu bar.
- Further select “Job Advertisements Published for Daman” and hit on “Latest” link.
- On appeared page, press “O/o the Child Development Project Officer: Advertisement for various posts under National Nutrition Mission for State Nutrition Resource Centre-State Project Management Unit (SNRC-SPMU) at Daman” link.
- Read all the details carefully provided in Daman and Diu Administration Advertisement and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Eligible and desirous candidates must apply with detailed bio data along with self-attested copies of related documents of qualification, experience, etc and should be sent by RPAD/ courier or by hand or by email before the last date.
Want to Know? Top Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
Deputy Secretary (SW)
Office of the CDPO,
Dholar, Moti Daman
- Last date to send by RPAD/ courier or by hand or by email: 18-05-2018
- The shortlisted candidates as per finalized list may report at the venue for further selection process on 31-05-2018 at 09:00 hrs
Important and Final Note:
Candidates can obtain further details of Daman and Diu Administration Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Walkin||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|