Daman & Diu Administration Recruitment
An advertisement has been released as Daman & Diu Administration Recruitment to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager. For this concern, Daman & Diu Administration has intended to organize the Walk-In interview on the date displayed on this page. The candidates who find themselves eligible may attend the walk-in interview.
|Name Of Post||Assistant Manager|
|Decided Date Of Walk-In-Interview||09th October 2015|
The remaining information like Qualification requirement, age limit, relaxation criteria, selection process, salary details and the applying procedure about Daman & Diu Administration recruitment 2016 is well mentioned below, you just need to go through the information provided here on the page by the team of recruitmentresult.com
- Degree or diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
- A Diploma in Management from a Govt. recognized University.
- High Proficiency in Computer.
- High communications skills and Knowledge of English, Hindi & Gujarati languages.
The age of the applying candidates must be between 18 to30 years.
Selected candidate will be paid Rs 23000/- as per decided by the Departmental Selection Committee.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of walk in interview.
- Candidates with lack of required qualification and documents will not be considered as a part of walk-in-interview under any conditions.
How To Apply for Daman & Diu Administration Recruitment:
- Firstly interested candidates need to collect their application form by visiting to official website which is daman.nic.in
- After filling the application form candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview along with their applications, complete details, attested required documents, original and self attested copies of all the necessary testimonials, identity proof, multi copies of resume and two latest passport size photographs on 09th October’2015 at the below mentioned walk-in venue.
Interview Venue :
OIDC’s Corporate Office
Plot No. 35,
Somnath, Nani Daman.
- Walk-In-Date – 09th October 2015
- Time – 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
Note: For more details you can check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On