A latest career notification has been promulgated as www.dsci.nic.in Recruitment. Delhi State Cancer Institute invites applications for filling the vacant Post of Senior Residents in Various Fields such as Chest Medicine, Radio diagnosis, Nuclear Medicine and many others. Keen applicants who are meeting the eligibility criteria of www.dsci.nic.in Recruitment 2016 and interested to apply for the above said positions they may apply by attending the walk-in interview on correct time and date.
|Name Of The Post||Senior Residents|
|Walk-in Date||See below|
Applying candidates may get detailed information about this recruitment such as Education Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, Salary detail on this page, make available for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Appliers should have additional training or qualification in the specialized clinical or research procedures pertaining to the concerned speciality.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the discipline of Chest Medicine and Nuclear Medicine should be below 33 years of age and those who are willing to apply others positions they should not be exceeding 40 years of age. Upper age relaxation will be as per Govt. Rules.
Successfully recruited contenders for any of the above positions will attain remuneration of Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- with the grade pay of Rs. 6,600/- plus other allowances.
Keen job hunters have to go through the interview round that will be conducted by the selection committee of institution and No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply for www.dsci.nic.in Recruitment?
- First of all contenders need to go to the official website that is www.dsci.nic.in and press on ‘Walk-In-Interview For The Post Of Senior Residents In Various Fields’ link available on the home page.
- Now contenders, who think themselves suitable for this opportunity, may attend walk in on below stated venue.
- Then aspirants have to prepare an application in proper manner and mentioned their details on it such as name, age, experience and many other details.
- Candidates must attach one set of attested photocopies of all required testimonials, recent passport size photographs along with the application.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category (recognized by GNCT of Delhi only) must bring the original documents for consideration.
- Applicant should reach before 9:00 AM on the schedule date of Interview.
Director’s Office at DSCI (East)
Dilshad garden, Delhi- 110 095
Walk-in date: check official notification
Walk-in time: between 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Willing to apply contenders can attain other information about www.dsci.nic.in Recruitment 2016 by reading the official notification. Applicants can stay connects with this page to acquire information in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|