Latest Walk-in- Advertisement released for 28 Sr/Jr Resident Vacancies. Candidates who are interested for DSCI Recruitment can apply now through walk-in-process. To join Delhi State Cancer Institute, candidates need to qualify Interview to be held on 01-12-2018 at 10:00 am (Saturday).
DSCI Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Form Type: Offline
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 01-12-2018 at 10:00 am (Saturday)
- Post Name: Sr Resident and Jr Resident
- Total DSCI Vacancies: 28
- Organization: Delhi State Cancer Institute
- Location: New Delhi
Question 1: Who is eligible for DSCI Jobs?
Answer: MBBS Degree holders can apply.
Question 2: What is the Age Limit?
Answer: For DSCI Senior Resident Recruitment: Maximum Age is 35 years and For DSCI Junior Resident Recruitment: Maximum Age is 37 years
Question 3: Is there any experience required?
Answer: Additional training or qualification in the specialized clinical or research procedures
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Question 4: How did DSCI broke up vacancies?
Answer: Senior Residents: 18 and Junior Resident: 10
|Post Name||No. of DSCI Vacancy|
|Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy)||04|
|Anaesthesia And Critical Care||04|
Check Out All: Latest Walkin
Question 5: What is the monthly income?
Answer: Check below
- For DSCI Senior Resident Vacancies: Rs. 67700/-
- For DSCI Junior Resident Vacancies: Rs. 56100/-
Question 6: What is the DSCI Selection Process?
- Stage 1: Screening of Applications
- Stage 2: Personal Interview
Question 7: I have Degree of Graduate. Can I apply?
Answer: No, Only MBBS degree holders can apply.
Also Get: Upcoming Government Jobs
Question 8: How can I apply for DSCI Recruitment 2019?
Answer: To apply for DSCI Jobs, check below:
- Log on to the official website that is www.dsci.nic.in/home.html
- Now press on “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR SENIOR (IN VARIOUS FIELDS) ON 01/12/2018 at 10:00 AM (SATURDAY)” link from home page given at left side.
- Read DSCI Notification carefully.
- Download DSCI Application Form.
- Fill it with essential details.
- Attach all the required documents/ testimonials.
- Appear in Interview to Venue given below.
Question 9: What is the Venue of Walk-in-Interview?
Answer: Director’s Office at DSCI (East)
|DSCI Recruitment Official Notification||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
DSCI Sr/Jr Resident Recruitment Notification:
Delhi State Cancer Institute has unfolded a vacancy advertisement as DSCI Recruitment. In this concern, applications are invited from candidates at the time of Walk-in-Interview for filling up 28 vacant posts of Senior Residents and Junior Residents. Candidates can quickly apply for DSCI Vacancies by appearing in Walk-in-Interview conducted on 01-12-2018 at 10:00 am (Saturday).
Keen job hunters who are interested to apply for Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment they have to carry their documents/ testimonials at the time of Interview for verification. Aspirants can get entire details regarding DSCI Recruitment, from this page prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Individuals can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook and Google plus to obtain updated information regarding recruitments/admit card/results etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Free Job Updates|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||More Jobs in Delhi|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|