DSCI Recruitment 2014
- Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) has issued an advertisement as Recruitment 2014 to fill up number of vacancies in its various departments. Applicants with satisfying educational qualification and experience may attend walk-in-interview on the concerned dates.
- Desirous job hunters should bring their original testimonials, updated resume and recent photographs.
- For further query related to eligibility criteria, essential education, selection process, Pay Scale and important dates are mentioned below on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI)
Total no. of vacancy
|Anaesthesia and Critical Care||07|
Job fighters must possess MD/ MS/ DNB/ MBBS from a recognized board and university and adequate experience in relevant field.
Contenders must have upper age limit 40years. Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST/OBC category aspirants according to Govt. rules.
Competitors will be appointed on the basis of performance in Walk-in-Interview.
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
Selected candidates will be paid Rs.15, 600-39,100/- with grade pay Rs.6, 600/-.
How to Apply?
- Contenders may visit Delhi State Cancer Institute’s official website.
- Download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill all the significant details correctly.
- Job hunters should bring original documents for verification.
- Candidates should carry their Bio Data, recent colored photographs, educational and experience certificates.
- Job fighters who belong to reserved castes must bring their caste certificate.
- Aspirants must reach on specified date and time.
|Name of the Posts||Date|
|Anaesthesia and Critical Care||28.01.2014|
Job seekers can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus. We will send all information regarding to jobs on your Facebook timeline.
Note: For more details visit Official Notification.