An advertisement regarding www.dsci.nic.in Recruitment has been announced by Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI). The organization is going to conduct a Walk In Interview for ad-hoc appointment for Six Months (extendable) for Senior Residents in relevant disciplines. Candidates who want to do work with Delhi State Cancer Institute they must apply for www.dsci.nic.in Recruitment 2015. Aspirants must appear for walk-In which is going to be held on 3rd October 2015.
|Name of the post||Senior Residents|
|Walk-In date||3rd October 2015|
|Anaesthesia And Critical Care||07|
|Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy)||03|
Job hunters must have completed MBBS or equivalent / Post Graduation (MD/ DNB) in relevant discipline from the recognized University / Institution.
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be maximum 33 years
- Relaxation in age will be applied to reserved candidates as per the norms of the Government.
Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay 6,600/- + allowances.
Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance ion walk-in Interview.
How to Apply for www.dsci.nic.in Recruitment:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must grab this chance by attending walk-In Interview
- Aspirants should bring their resume, coloured passport size photograph and copies of relevant certificates (Original Certificates should also be brought for scrutiny) at the time of interview to below mentioned address:
The Director’s Office at DSCI (East)
- Walk-In Date: 03rd October 2015 (Saturday)
- Time: 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Note: To get more details about www.dsci.nic.in Recruitment 2015 must go through this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On