Engineering Projects (India) Limited has unfolded vacancy notification titled as EPI Recruitment. The organization has released this notification to notify eligible candidates to appoint them at the 229 vacant posts of Trade/Technician Apprentice. Those candidates who are searching for jobs in Engineering Projects (India) Limited they can apply for the vacant posts through online mode by filling online application after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about EPI Recruitment 2018.
Key contents of this page:
Engineering Projects (India) Limited is inviting online applications from eligible and hardworking candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility and then fill online application form by following the steps provided on this page before the last date that is 28/11/2017. Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the vacant posts. Candidates can check out this complete page to get all the details of EPI Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Engineering Projects (India) Limited|
|Post name||Trade/Technician Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancy||229|
EPI Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
Candidates who are going to apply for EPI Apprentice Jobs shall possess Bachelors and Master’s Degree in relevant fields from recognized university or institute.
Age of the candidates applying for EPI Apprentice Vacancy shall be as per the norms of the organization. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for EPI Apprentice Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary along with perks and allowances admissible by the rules of the organization.
Candidates will get selected for EPI Apprentice Recruitment 2018 through their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Steps to apply for EPI Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Engineering Projects (India) Limited that is www.engineeringprojects.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Recruitments tab in below of top menu bar
- Now on reaching new page hit Kindly Hit here to read the Advertisement that appeared in News Paper” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to go through the advertisement
- Now ensure your eligibility for the vacant post
- If you found yourself eligible then hit “All applicants will have to submit their application using the Online Application Form” link
- Then a new page will get opened on your screen, just fill the required details
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents and make payment of application fee through online mode
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit online applications: 28/11/2017
Candidates can get rest details of EPI Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|