Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society, has issued a job notification for www.gujhealth.gov.in Recruitment. Applications are invited from qualified and skilled contenders for filling up vacancy of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various subjects at GMERS Medical Colleges. Job finders, who are interested to apply for www.gujhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2016, may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date which is given below.
|Posts Name||Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||Check Below|
Candidates can grab the whole information regarding www.gujhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2016 such as posts name, qualification, applying process and selection process etc. from this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
GMERS Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Discipline Name||Total Vacancy|
Applicants, who wish to grab this job opening at GMERS Jobs, must have Graduation Or Post Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institutions with appropriate working experience (if required).
Read Also:- More Graduate Jobs
Age Limitations & Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Pay Scale for Full Time||With Grade Pay||Max Age In Years|
|Professor||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-||Rs. 10000/-||50|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 9000/-||45|
|Assistant professor||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 7000/-||40|
A walk-in Interview will be conducted by reputed organization to select aspirants for relevant posts. No TA / DA will be paid to attend walk-in interview.
|Latest Interview Questions and Answers||Check Here|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Check Here|
How to Apply for www.gujhealth.gov.in Recruitment?
- Appliers, who are suitable for declared posts, may apply by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of organization which is www.gujhealth.gov.in.
- Go to “Latest News” section and select “GMERS Interview – March/April-2016 (Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor)” link.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully and download the format of application form.
- Then must fill it with required information and attach Xerox copies of all documents, affix their recent colour photographs.
- After that, candidates must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents along with filled application form and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
At Office of the Dean,
GMERS Medical College,
Check Also:- More Jobs in Gujarat
|College Name Wise||Walk-In Date|
|Sola-Ahmedabad, GotriVadodara, Gandhinagar, DharpurPatan, Valsad, Himmatnagar and Junagadh||28th March to 19th April 2016|
|Vadnagar (Proposed Medical College)||21st April 2016|
For more information about www.gujhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2016, you may open this Official Notification.
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|