Jharkhand Police Recruitment
Jharkhand Armed Police Directorate has published a job notice for Jharkhand Police Recruitment. The organization is going to recruit contestants for filling up 2678 SAP (Special Auxiliary Police) Vacancies. Job finders, who want to clutch this jobs opening at Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015, can apply by appearing in walk-in interview sessions which is held on 21st July to 24th July 2015.
|Name of Posts||SAP|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||21st July to 24th July 2015|
Other important details regarding Jharkhand Police Recruitment such as qualification details, experience, age limit, selection process, how to apply, etc. are depicted below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|SAP (Special Auxiliary Police)|
|1||Subedar Major (General)||20|
|3||Nayab Subedar (General)||126|
|4||Subedar/ Nayab Subedar (Technical)||36|
|7||Ashu (Nayab Subedar)||02|
Job hunters, who are going to apply for above stated posts at Jharkhand Police Vacancies, should have passed 10+2 or degree or diploma in relevant stream or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
Age Limit Details:
- For soldier Posts, age should be lying in between 35 to 45 years.
- For Constable Posts, minimum age should be 35 and maximum is 48 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per norms.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Salary Offered|
|1||Subedar Major (General)||Rs. 18000/-|
|3||Nayab Subedar (General)|
|4||Subedar/ Nayab Subedar (Technical)|
|7||Ashu (Nayab Subedar)|
|8||Head Clerk||Rs. 15,000/-|
|10||Havildar (General)||Rs. 15,000/-|
Entire classification of applicants will be done through their appearance in walk-in interview which will be on 21st July to 24th July 2015.
How to Apply For Jharkhand Police Recruitment?
- Fascinated aspirants can download the application form in prescribed manner through its official website www.jhpolice.gov.in.
- Fill the application form in properly and affix the required documents in support of education, experience, trade certificates, caste certificate, etc.
- Aspirants may come along with original documents, duly filled application form and one set of Xerox of documents and report on time at venue given below:
At main Office,
Jharkhand Armed Police Directorate
Doranda, Ranchi – 834 002 (Jharkhand)
Date to be kept in mind:
Walk-In Interview Dates: 21st July to 24th July 2015
For further details, contenders may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On