Jharkhand Police Recruitment
Looking for latest Vacancy in Jharkhand Police? Apply Now!!! Jharkhand Police has unfolded a recruitment advertisement about Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016 for filling up the vacancies of Constable/Driver/Cook) & Other Posts. Ex -Army Serviceman candidates who desire to make their career in police sector must grab this opportunity by sending their duly filled applications latest by the last date that is tuned below.
Candidates looking for job in Jharkhand need to appear in Interview on the particular date tailored below. For acquiring upcoming notification details about Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017, appliers are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal.
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Police|
|Last date to submit Application Form/ Date of Interview||24th Nov. 2016, 08th Dec.2016 and 22nd Dec.2016|
All the relevant details about the posts, limitations of age, required qualification, experience and others are given below. So, aspirants are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying. Walk in for the interview for stated positions will be held 24th November 2016, 08th December 2016 and 22nd December 2016. Appliers may attain the entire information related to Jharkhand Police Vacancy from this page structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment
Jharkhand Police Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Are you eligible?
Applicants should be ex Serviceman. Applying job hunters who serviced in Army, Navy and Air Force are eligible for the Jharkhand Police Constable, Soldier, Driver and Cook Recruitment.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Restrictions on Age:
Age of aspirants applying for Jharkhand Police Jobs should be between 35 years to 55 years. The age will be relaxable of reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
What would you get?
Candidates who will be recruited for the positions of cook will get an impressive amount of Rs. 10000/- per month and for other positions aspirants will get an expressive amount of Rs. 15000/- per month from the concerned department of organization.
Grab Today: More Police Jobs
Enrolment of appliers will be done on the basis of presentation level in three ways which are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks To Prepare For Written Exam|
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
Steps to Apply:
- First of all log on to official website that is www.jhpolice.gov.in, to apply for these jobs in police sector.
- Now aspirants are required to select ‘Recruitments’ tab located under “Citizen Service” Section presented at the left side of home page.
- Now appliers will reach the page having current vacancies, where they need to hit on “SAP (SAP) for appointment on contract basis in advertising -05 / 2016” link on the appeared page.
- Read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Then download application form and take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Now appear in Interview with application form to venue mentioned below.
Venue of Interview:
Jharkhand Sashtra Police-01,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Jharkhand
- Date and Schedule of walk-in interview: 24th November 2016, 08th December 2016 and 22nd December 2016
- Reporting Time: 10.30 AM.
Aspirants can collect further information about Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016 – 2017 from through Official Notification. To acquire upcoming notification regarding relevant recruitment notifications, aspirants may remain in touch with this portal.
Download Notification: Jharkhand Police Recruitment
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Police Exam Preparation Book|
|Latest Defence Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|