Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2014
Jharkhand Police has published a job notification as Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies. Candidates who are eligible and want to apply for Chief Technical Officer and Technical Officer Posts must apply for Jharkhand Police jobs on or before the last date.
|Name of Posts||Chief Technical Officer and Technical Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||10-10-2014|
Other important details regarding Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2014 such as qualification details, experience, age limit, selection process, how to apply, etc. are depicted below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must have done Bachelor Degree in Engineering in IT / Computer Science or equivalent, from any recognized University/ Institution.
Aspirants, who wish to apply for the above posts, must have following experience:
- For Chief technical officer post: Minimum 05 years experience
- For Technical Officer Post: Minimum 02 years experience
|General candidates||35 years|
|OBC/ GOBC||37 years|
|Female (Gen / OBC/ GOBC)||38 years|
|SC / ST (male / female)||40 years|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Chief Technical Officer||Rs. 60000/-|
|Technical Officer||Rs. 50000/-|
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
- Fascinated aspirants can download the application form in prescribed manner through its official website www.jhpolice.gov.in.
- Fill the application form in properly and affix the required documents in support of education, experience, trade certificates, caste certificate, etc.
- Send the duly filled in application to the address mentioned below.
- Contenders may also submit the application to local employment exchange office Ranchi till the 09-10-2014.
Office of A.D.G. (C.I.D.)
Raja rani kothi,
Doranda, Ranchi – 834002
Date to be kept in mind:
Last date for submission of application form is 10-10-2014.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For further details, contenders may check the Official Notification.