A latest advertisement regarding MHA Recruitment 2016 has been circulated Ministry Of Home Affairs. Applications are invited by the association to assign skilled contenders for 104 Constable GD Jobs in different discipline. Eligible and desirable contenders for MHA Job Openings may submit their application form on before the last date that is 31st Oct. 2016. Candidates willing to apply for MHA Recruitment 2017 may stay connected with our web portal. We are going to update this page with the latest info regarding same.
Team of recruitmentresult.com provides you the rest of details in concern to Ministry Of Home Affairs Recruitment like qualification Details, how to apply, postal address, and others on this page which is prepared for your convenience. Aspirants who are interested for vacancy in government sector they must grab this chance by applying against this MHA advertisement on or before the closing date.
|Name of Association||Ministry Of Home Affairs|
|Total No. of Vacancies||104|
|Last Date for submission of application form||31st Oct. 2016|
|End date to submit application form for flung area||7th Nov. 2016|
|Post name||No of vacancy|
Applying candidates for MHA Jobs must have passed in 10th Standard with good academic records from recognized Board/ Institutions.
Get Here: 10th Jobs
Age Limit of contenders who are going to apply for latest government jobs should be between 18 to 23 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed of reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization as follows:
- For SC/ST category aspirants: 5 years
- For OBC category candidates: 3 years
Salary Details for MHA Vacancy:
After the successfully completion of selection process the appointed appliers for job openings in government sector will get an impressive amount of Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/-
Get Now: Upcoming Government Vacancies
Mode of Assortment:
Appointment of applicants for Jobs in MHA will be done on the basis of performance level in some following ways which are as follows:
- Height Bar.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Trade Test.
- Merit List.
- Written Test.
- Documents Verification.
- Medical Exam
You Should Know: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Fill MHA Application Form?
- Visit official website of organization that is www.mha.nic.in
- After that go to “Current Affairs” section and hit on “What’s New” section presented on home page.
- Now choose appropriate link for which you want to apply.
- Read all the relevant information given against the post and fill application form in prescribed format with proper details in accurate manner.
- Attach all essential Xerox copies of documents/ certificates and affix your photograph and put your signature on space provided in it.
- Now send it to address mentioned below.
Refer to Official Notification
- Last date to submit application form: 31st Oct. 2016
- End date for submission form for flung area: 7th Nov. 2016
You need to check Official Notification mentioned below to get complete details related to stated notification.
MHA Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Check Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|