Ministry Of Home Affairs has propagated a latest job advertisement titled as MHA Recruitment. Application forms are invited from Indian Citizens for filling up the 143 vacancies of SI (Staff Nurse), ASI, Head Constable (Steward) and various other post. So, applicants who find themselves eligible for said post may apply for MHA Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form on or before the last date.
|Last Date||within 30 days|
Applicants may obtain further updated details regarding MHA Recruitment 2016 such as post name, vacancy detail, age limitation, qualification requirement, pay scale, selection process, how to apply etc from the below tuned section which are equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||SI (Staff Nurse)||15|
|Operation Theatre Technician||02|
|03||Head Constable (Steward)||02|
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation/10+2 with science or equivalent or should be possession of diploma in related field from the recognized university or institution.
- Job seekers must have experience in related field.
Scale of Pay and Age Limitation:
|Post Name||Scale of Pay||Age Limitation|
|SI (Staff Nurse)||Rs. 9, 300 -34, 800 + grade pay of Rs. 4, 200/-||21- 30|
|ASI||Rs. 5, 200 -20, 200 + grade pay of Rs. 2, 800/-||20-30|
|Head Constable (Steward)||Rs. 5, 200 -20, 200 + grade pay of Rs. 2, 400/-||18-25|
|Constable||Rs. 5, 200 -20, 200 + grade pay of Rs. 2, 000/-||18-23|
Candidates need to pay the examination fee of Rs. 50/- in the form of IPO/Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque in favour of PAO, SSB, MHA, New Delhi.
The recruitment of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Ministry Of Home Affairs.
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||More Details|
How to Apply for MHA Recruitment?
- Aspirants, who are well suited for declared posts, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- Format of application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.mha.nic.in.
- Now must fill it with required information and attach Xerox of all documents and send it to below stated address before the last date. Application reached after last date will be rejected.
To the Assistant Director (Recruitment),
Force Hqr, SSB, East Block 5,
R.K. Puram, New Delhi- 110066
- Last Date for Receipt of Application- within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Far Flung Area- within 45 days
If you want to collect more detail regarding MHA Recruitment 2016, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|