www.mit.gov.in Recruitment 2014
- Applications are invited from eligible aspirants for filling up various vacancies. Willing and Qualified candidate can apply for the Ministry Of Communications and IT Recruitment 2014.
- Applicants have to fill the application form in the prescribed format and submit it on or before 28th February 2014.
- Dear applicants for more details related to other information see the below written information of Ministry Of Communications and Information Technology Recruitment 2014.
Name of the Organization:
Ministry Of Communications and Information Technology
Name of the Posts:
Assistant Accounts Officer (Group ‘B’ Gazzeted)
Total No. of Vacancies:
- Candidates must have passed Graduate Degree in commerce stream and who have qualified in JAO/SAS Examination with knowledge MS office all programs.
- Computer Knowledge: Applicant must have computer knowledge.
Job seekers will get the Pay Band-2 of Rs.9, 300-34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4, 800/-.
Age Limit for AAO:
Upper age limit of the aspirants who are applying for this post should be 56 years.
Applicants will be selected based on their performance in Interview taken by the Organization and they will be tested for aptitude on computer.
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
How to Apply?
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website to download the application format from official link of Ministry Of Communications and Information Technology which is www.mit.gov.in and then the application must be filled in the correct manner.
- Duly filled application should be sent along with all necessary documents to the address which will be mentioned in the official notification.
Last date of accept the application form- 28th February 2014.
Dear applicants see the complete details visit the official Site.