MIT Recruitment 2015
Ministry of Communications and IT Department of Telecommunications has notified an advertisement as MIT Recruitment 2015 to engage competent & enthusiastic contenders to fill up various posts. Interested aspirants may apply by attending walk-in interview on the particular date which is tuned below:
|Walk-In Interview Dates||16th May 2015|
Applicants must read the full acknowledgement regarding MIT Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc which is stated below on our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancies Details & Required Education:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Qualification|
|1||Technology Analyst||Applicants must have Graduates / Post Graduates Computing and information system / Information Technology / Computer applications or B.Tech / M.Tech Electronics & Communications / IT & Computer Science / MCA or other relevant disciplines|
|4||Policy Analyst||Candidates should have Law or public policy graduate. Cyber-law knowledge would be an added advantage.|
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their appearance in walk-in interview which will be taken by authorities of reputed organization.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Technology Analyst||Rs. 50,000 – 75000/-|
|Research Associate||Rs. 30,000 – 40000/-|
|Executive Assistants||Rs. 20,000 – 30000/-|
How to Apply for Ministry of Communication & IT Jobs:
- Candidates, who consider themselves eligible for above post, may apply by appearing in walk-in interview on specified dates.
- Applicants may register themselves before attending walk-in interview by submitting application form that is downloading from official website www.deity.gov.in.
- Appliers must fill it with desired information and attach photocopies of entire documents and paste their recent photographs and submit it.
- Aspirants must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire testimonials such as certificates of 10th & 12th, age proof, and identity card etc.
- And then, job appliers may report on time at address given in official notifications on scheduled date which is stated below.
Walk-In Interview Date: 16th May 2015
For more details about this advertisement must read the full Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On