Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
A newest job opening advertisement has asserted regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016 for the recruitment of hard working and well educated contenders. Organization invites application for the post of Sr. Dy. Chief Accounts Officer. Those aspirants who have an ability to work with this organization and make a bright career can apply for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy by filling the application form and send it on the stated postal address before or on the Closing date that is 15th October 2016. Job finders are recommend to check this web page regularly for getting the detailed information about Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 as we’ll update the same here very soon.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Last date of Applying||15th October 2016|
Devoted Contenders who are willing to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs can check all the details before applying and send their application form by following the procedure which is tailored on the below segment of this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies:
Sr. Dy. Chief Accounts Officer- 02 Posts
- Candidates who will be applying for the posts must be the Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
- Twelve years Experience executive cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an industrial/commercial/ Government Undertaking is required for the said posts.
Read Here Now: Latest Government Jobs
- Aspirants must be below 42 years of age is necessary for the Sr. Dy. Chief Accounts Officer Posts.
- Relaxation in age will be providing to the SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the organizational rules.
Candidates who will be appoint for the said post will get the inclusive amount of salary per month that is Rs. 86,198/- plus HRA and other allowances.
Aspirants will be select through their presentation level in written test/interview conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Are You Searching Preparation Material? Get Here:
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment?
- First of all, visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.mumbaiport.gov.in”.
- Now move the pointer to the “Media” tab mentioned on the top menu bar of the homepage and select “Vacancy” tab from the coming appearing drop down list.
- Then open the “Advertisement” tab and then hit on the particular link of advertisement “Applications are invited for the two posts of Sr. Dy. Chief Accounts Officer by Direct Recruitment”.
- Now read the whole advertisement carefully.
- After that download the application form and fill it with required details correctly.
- Then attach all the essential documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now enclose the application form in envelope and after that superscribed it as “Application for the post of Sr. Dy.Chief Accounts Officer”.
- At the end send the application form on the stated postal address as soon as possible.
Shri. P.K. Gopi, Sr. Asstt. Secretary,
Human Resources Section, General Administration Department,
Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, 2nd floor,
Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate,
Last date of applying: 15th October 2016
You may go through the Official Notification link as given below for getting entire details regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment – Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Private Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|