Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Latest vacancy advertisement has dispersed entitled as Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment. Through this advertisement, organization is planning to hire up the well deserving and dynamic contenders for filling up the available positions of Executive/Manager. Contenders who want to clutch these openings, they may promptly apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
This page Highlights:
Aspirants who are interested to make their career in this organization may submit their application forms at the given postal address by following the underneath provided initial steps on or earlier than the end date that is “25.4.2017”. Contenders may get the remaining facts about the Mumbai Port Trust Jobs through this page that is well created by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Ultimate date to apply||25.4.2017|
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies:
- Sr. Manager (Town Planning & Design)
- Manager (Town Planning)
- Manager (Urban Design)
- Chief Legal Associate- Corporate Legal
- Bid Manager
- Asstt. Manager- ISPS
- Asstt. Manager- Project Management
- Executive- Legal
- Executive Legal (Estate)
- Executive- Web Based/Mobile Application development
- Executive- Business Analytics
- Executive-Transportation Planning
- Executive- Social Media
- Manager- Training
- Executive- Operations
- Executive- Finance
Candidates who are applying for the concerned positions should have relevant degree of graduation or post graduation in any discipline from well recognized university or institute with good academic record.
Get More Jobs by Checking Below Links:
- The maximum age limit in the post of Chief Legal Associate- Corporate Legal and Assistant Manager- ISPS is 62 years and in other fields is 55 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the SC/ST candidates as per the directives of the organization.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment: Official Notice
|Name of the Positions||Salary (per month)|
|Sr. Manager (Town Planning & Design)||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Manager (Town Planning)||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Manager (Urban Design)|
|Chief Legal Associate- Corporate Legal||Rs. 1,04,000/-|
|Bid Manager||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Asstt. Manager- ISPS||Rs. 70,000/-|
|Asstt. Manager- Project Management|
|Executive- Legal||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Executive Legal (Estate)|
|Executive- Web Based/Mobile Application development||Rs. 70,000/-|
|Executive- Business Analytics||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Executive-Transportation Planning||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Executive- Social Media||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Executive- Finance||Rs. 50,000/-|
Mode of Assortment:
Shortlisted candidates will be appointed for the aforesaid positions on the basis of their performance level in Interview conducted by the selection team of organization.
Below Given Tips Helps You to Qualify Interview:
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “mumbaiport.gov.in”.
- Press on the “vacancy” tab available in the ‘Media’ tab of menu bar of the homepage.
- Then hit on the “Advertisement” tab and after that, on “Engagement of Professional Functionaries on contract basis” link of advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- After that, download the application format.
- Fill the application form carefully including every detail in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials and Certificates along with the application form.
- Now Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Application for the post of _______________________on contract basis”.
- At last, send the application form at the mentioned postal address.
General Administration Department,
Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg,
Mumbai – 400001
Last date to apply: 25.4.2017
Get more details in concern to Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 from the above revealed official notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|