Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Mumbai Port Trust has issued a job notification for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment. Applications are invited from qualified and skilled contenders for filling up the 259 Technician & Trade Apprentices posts. Applicants, who are willing to grab jobs in govt sector, can apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 before the 20th January 2017.
Key Contents Of This Page
Job finders, who are going to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs, may follow below provided steps to submit application form. Contenders can fetch the detailed information about Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification from the below section of this page which is framed by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|End Date To Submit Application Form||20th January 2017|
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies:
|Trade Name||Total Vacancy|
|Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices|
|Graduate in Mechanical Engineering||02|
|Graduate in Electrical Engineering||03|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||03|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||03|
|Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA)||248|
- For PASAA Posts: Must have passed 10th std (SSC) or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) in I.T.I.
- For Others: Should have Graduation degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State / recognized University as per rule 3(2) Schedule IA of the apprentices rules, 1992.
Check More Relevant Jobs:
Contenders’ age should be lying in between 14 to 21 years as on 01-03-2017 and Relaxation for the reserved category aspirants will be given as per the government norms.
Get Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Official Notice: From Here
Appointed candidates for Apprenticeship training will receive the following pay scale as shown in below provided table.
|Post Name||Stipend Per Month|
|Graduates Apprentices||Rs. 4984/-|
|Diploma Apprentices||Rs. 3542/-|
|Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA)||Rs. 7741/-|
How to Get Application Form:
Candidates may download the application form from official website by paying application fee through crossed Indian Postal Order payable at GPO Mumbai /Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque/ Pay Order of Rs. 20/- in favour of the Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai towards the cost of application form. You may also pay fee through NEFT system and details of beneficiary are as under:
- Name of the beneficiary – The Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai Bank
- Account No- 10996685430
- Type of the Bank Account- Current
- Name of the Bank- State Bank of India
- IFSC Code No- SBIN0000300
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
Classification of appliers will be made on merit list followed by verification of documents process which will be held on stipulated date as shown below. Merit list will be displayed on or after 05th February 2017.
Documents Verifications Dates:
|Merit List No. 1||08th to 09th February 2017|
|Merit List No. 2||11th to 12th February 2017|
|Merit List No. 3||14th to 15th February 2017|
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment?
Aspirants who wish to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment may follow below provided steps to submit Mumbai Port Trust Application Form.
- Contenders will have to open official website of organization which is www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
- On homepage hit on “Media>>Vacancy” tab from top menu bar.
- Select “Advertisement for recruitment of Graduate Technician and Trade Apprentices in ATC for the year 2016 2017” link.
- Now read entire details very carefully and download application form by pressing “Application form / New Graduate Application” link
- Must fill application form in prescribed manner and must attach copies of certificate of qualifications caste certificates and Disability certificates.
- Complete application enclosed in an envelope and The envelope should be super scribed “Application for the post of ________________” then send to below mentioned address:
To Chief Mechanical Engineer,
Apprentice Training Centre,
First Floor Mb.P.T. Workshop,
Clarke Bunder, Mazgaon (East),
Mumbai – 400 010
Check Now: More Jobs in Mumbai
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 20th January 2017
Applicants may open above stated Official Advertisement to get more details about Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017.
|Download Application Format||Hit Here|
|Get New Graduate Application||From Here|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|