Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Mumbai Port Trust requires passionate candidates to fill the position of Medical Officer through Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment. The MO Vacancy is on locum basis for its well-equipped, modern Mb.P.T. Hospital at Nadkarni Park, Wadala (East). Interested candidates are required to apply, by appearing in walk-in interview for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017, on 29-06-2017 and 30-06-2017 at 10.30 am.
Highlights Of This Page
Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with original certificates, academics qualification and experience (if any). Job searchers, who want to build their Career in Mumbai Port Trust, they must apply against this recruitment as soon as possible to grab this chance. Applicants can scroll down for getting other details regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017–2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Walk-In Date||29-06-2017 and 30-06-2017 at 10.30 am|
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies:
Medical Officer (MO) vacancy details as shown below:
|Sr. No.||Facility Name||Total Vacancy|
|4||(Obst. & Gynecology)||01|
|6||(For ICU & Casualty)||02|
Aspirants, who are applying for Medical officer, have following qualification:
- B.B.S. / MD (Anesthesia) or MD (General Medicine) degree.
- 1 year experience as a Medical Officer in respective field.
- Working knowledge of Hindi and Marathi.
- Caste certificate along with valid non-creamy layer certificate
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Selected applicants for mumbaiport.gov.in Careers will get pay scale of Rs.20600- 46500 Gross Emoluments: Rs. 64375/- per month approx.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Official Notice: Get Details
- Candidates, who are going to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs should satisfy the age criteria of trust that is age should not more than 35 years.
- Relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
- Selection of candidates will be done through recruitment panel of organization in walk-in interview round.
- Recruitment will be done according to the performance of candidates in interview section.
Steps To Apply For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment:
- First of all candidates are requested to open official website of organization that is mumbaiport.gov.in.
- After that hit, “Media” tab that is at the top of home page.
- Under ‘media’ press “vacancy” for further process.
- Thereafter on new page choose “advertisement” option.
- Press “Requirement of Medical Officers on locum basis” link.
- PDF will appear, read all the detail instructions for walk-in.
- If you see yourself eligible, prepare you documents, certificates and other details that are to be needed at the time of interview.
- Walk-in for interview with valid proofs and documents at address given in official notice, date and time.
Documents Needed While Interview:
- Bio- data details.
- Original certificates/ testimonials.
- Four photographs.
Walk-In Interview Will Be held On: 29-06-2017 and 30-06-2017 at 10.30 am
Candidates may go through this Official Link for latest updates about Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 – 2018. You may also subscribe us for free and get latest recruitment updates through free email services. For any query regarding this page leave comment in comment box our team will soon rectify your problem.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Mumbai Port Trust Medical Department has promulgated vacancy notification as Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible & hardworking candidates (male & female both) for recruitment of under mentioned Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training in the year 2017-18, under Apprentice Act, 1961. Those who find themselves eligible should apply against Mumbai Port Trust Apprentices Vacancy. Applicants applying for this apprenticeship need to download application form from @mumbaiport.gov.in and pay Rs. 50/- through Postal Order in favor of “BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF POST OF MUMBAI” Payable at GPO Mumbai. Those applying against Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 need to send application form accompanied by self addressed envelope with a postal stamp of Rs.15 to the address mentioned underneath prior 22-06-2017.
Personals who are looking for jobs in Mumbai must grab this chance by applying against this notification. Job hunters, who are eager to gain more information regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017–2018 must go through this page which is well designed by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Last Date to apply||22-06-2017|
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy Details:
|Trade||Number of Vacancies|
|Medico Laboratory Technician||04|
|Technician in Pharmaceutical Science||02|
|Total number of vacancies||08|
Applicants need to fulfill eligibility criteria for applying Mumbai Port Trust Apprenticeship Vacancy. Have a glance on table to know about minimum qualifications.
|Medico Laboratory Technician||Passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject|
|Technician in Pharmaceutical Science||Should have Diploma in pharmacy from board of technical education|
You Can Also Find More Job Options:-
Applicant who wants to apply should be at least 14 years in age and there is no upper age limit as per rules of institution. As aspirants between 14-18 years are not eligible to sign the contract, so Guardians are required to sign it.
Fee Charges: Applicants applying for this apprenticeship need to pay Rs. 50/- through Postal Order in favor of “BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF POST OF MUMBAI” Payable at GPO Mumbai
Hiring Process for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs:
Contenders will be chosen based on their performance in Interview session conducted by appropriate committee of institution. Candidate’s performance will determine their selection for aforesaid posts.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Selected contenders for Medico Laboratory Technician and X-Ray Technician Positions will get Rs. 2758/- as pay scale while those who get selected for Technician in Pharmaceutical Science posts will receive Rs.3,542/ as salary amount. In addition to this, you will get allowances and other benefits based on performance.
Ways to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment:
- Applicants are required to visit to the official website of organization that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Press on “Media” tab at top menu bar of home page. Drop down list will be opened.
- Select “Vacancy” section under it.
- New page will appear in front of you. Select “Advertisement” link.
- Now press “Recruitment of Technician and Trade Apprentices in the Year 2017 2018” link.
- Again, a new page will be opened up. Tap on “Circular” Link. Now, read official notification carefully.
- After reading the notification download application form and fill all necessary details as required.
- Send it with Postal Order of Rs.50 accompanied by self addressed envelope with a postal stamp of Rs.15 to the address mentioned underneath before last date.
Mumbai Port Trust Hospital,
Wadala (East) Mumbai- 400037
Crucial Date to remember:
Last Date to apply: 22-06-2017
Follow its Official Link for getting more information about Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017–2018. Book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more updates regarding it.