Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Communication Officer Vacancy Advertisement has been published titled as Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment. The organization wants to hire candidates having 4-5 years of experience in doing communication and media work and Strong analytical and conceptualization skill to fill the vacant post. Job seekers who want to do job in government sector must apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 before its closing date by visiting the official website of the organization.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Any Post Graduate Degree Holder in Mass Communication/Journalism or other related fields can apply for Mumbai Port Trust Job Vacancy. Firstly candidates have to ensure their eligibility and then they can apply through online mode. Candidates can scroll down this page to get more details regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
|Organization name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Post name||Communication Officer|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Candidates who are going to apply for Mumbai Port Trust 2017 Recruitment shall possess:
- Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism or other related fields
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in doing communication and media work
- Strong analytical and conceptualization skills
- High developed writing skill
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong presentation skill
- Good program management skill
You Can Also Check: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies shall be as per the laws of the organization and age relaxation is as per Government of India orders.
Candidates who get selected for Mumbai Port Trust Communication Officer Vacancy shall be able to receive good amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs:
- First of all, applicants are suggested to log on the official website of organization that is mumbaiport.gov.in.
- After that press, “Media” tab which is visible at the top of the home page.
- Under ‘media’ tab you need to press “vacancy” link for further process.
- Then on the new page you are required to select “advertisement” link.
- After hitting the above mentioned link, various vacancies notification will be shown on your computer screen.
- But you are suggested to press on the “Recruitment for the post of Communication officer for communication team under Sagarmala Programme Management Unit” link.
- Then, on the new page first of all you are required to hit on the “Advertisement” link, read all the instructions carefully and check the eligibility criteria too.
- After that tap to apply online option
- Now fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- At last submit the Mumbai Port Trust Online Application and take hard copy of it for further use.
Get Here>> Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification
Date to consider:
Last date to submit online applications: Updating Soon
Candidates can grab further details regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can bookmark this web page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Find Jobs in Mumbai|