NBE Stenographer Vacancy notification released now!!! Regarding this, National Board of Examinations invites application form for NBE Recruitment from dynamic and eligible job seekers. Job hunters who want to be a part of this Board may apply for NBE Recruitment 2017 by submitting their applications till the last date that is 25-05-2017 using offline mode.
Crucial Points Of This Page
Job finders who are searching for further details in regard to National Board of Examinations Recruitment may go through below mentioned page which is well maintained by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying for stated positions, candidates must read this web page carefully and check the procedure to fill correct application form by following some steps which are mentioned below.
|Board Name||National Board of Examinations|
|Last Date to submit application form||25-05-2017|
NBE Vacancy Details:
- Willing aspirants should possess Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with speed in shorthand (English) – 80 w.p.m and Computer Typing (English) – 30 w.p.m
- Appliers should have two years experience of functioning in Govt./ Public sector Undertaking/Autonomous as stenographer.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Those candidates who will be finally recruited for stated positions regarding NBE Jobs will be get an impressive amount of Rs. 4 lakh per annum (approx.) including salary & (Cost to Organization) perquisites from National Board of Examinations.
Limitations of Age:
- Age of contenders applying for NBE Vacancies should not be more than 27 years as on the last date of submission of application.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for serving Government Servants.
- Age relaxation to SC, ST, OBC categories will be given as per rules of organization.
- For SC/ ST/ Person with Disabilities Rs. 100/-
- For All Others (UR/OBC) Rs. 200/-
- Application fee will be paid by candidates in the form of crossed Valid Demand Draft issued from any schedules bank drawn in favour of “National Board of Examinations” payable at “New Delhi”.
Selection Process for NBE Careers:
- Candidates will be finally selected for on the basis of performance in Written Examination/ Trade Test/ Interview.
- You have to perform well to get chance to work as employee in National Board of Examinations.
Grab Below Provided Links To Clear Test/Interview Round:
How to Apply for NBE Recruitment?
- First of all you are required to visit official site of the National Board of Examinations that is www.natboard.edu.in
- After that you have to follow ‘Vacancy’ Link that is visible at the bottom of home page.
- A new page will be appeared with various links you are required to select link of the advertisement for which you want to apply.
- Now read the complete advertisement and after reading download the application format as available in the official notification.
- After taking print out of application form you are required to fill all the details in capital letters and after completing it in all respect attach demand draft, Two photographs and other relevant documents/ testimonials as prescribed in official notification.
- Finally send it to address that is given below till the last date that is 25-05-2017.
Assistant Director (Admn.)
National Board of Examinations
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last date for submission of application form: 25-05-2017
To see all the details about NBE Recruitment, you can follow this Official Link. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details regarding NBE Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|