National Board of Examinations invites applications from eligible and desirous candidates for the post of Stenographers. Organization has circulated a vacancy notification tiled as NBE Recruitment. Interested applicants for Stenographer (English) Posts can apply from here.
Before applying towards NBE Stenographer Recruitment, applicants are advised to first go through NBE Notification in detail and ensure your eligibility. Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill NBE Application Form.
Overview Of This Page
Apply Online For NBE Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Online application process for NBE Stenographer (English) Vacancies has been started. Applicants can go through online mode and fill NBE Online Application Form with complete details. Filled forms must be submitted on or before 17-09-2018.
Contenders can read complete detailed information about NBE Recruitment 2018-19 by continue reading this page that is prepared by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Post Name:NBE Stenographer Recruitment
- No. Of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Education Needed For NBE Jobs:
Applying candidates for NBE Recruitment 2018 should satisfy following education norms because only eligible candidate’s application forms will be accepted.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in shorthand (English) – 80 w.p.m and Computer Typing (English) – 30 w.p.m
- Two years’ experience as Stenographer in Govt. Organization/PSUs /Autonomous Body.
- Candidates will be required to qualify in English Shorthand & Type-writing Tests.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Age Limit For NBE Job Openings:
Age of applying candidates for NBE Stenographer Recruitment should not be more than 27 Years. Relaxation in age will be given to given as 5 years only for serving Government employees.
Application Fee For NBE Career:
Application Fee (Non Refundable) – A crossed Valid Demand Draft issued from any schedules bank drawn in favour of “National Board of Examinations” payable at “New Delhi” for the amount given below is required to be enclosed while submitting their application form as “NONREFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEE”.
- SC/ST/Person with Disabilities: Rs.200/-
- All Others (UR/OBC): Rs.500/-
Download Now: NBE Stenographer Recruitment Notification
Salary Offered For NBE Job:
Selected candidates for NBE Steno Recruitment will be offered attractive and impressive amount of remuneration that is Level – 5 (Rs. 29200 – 92300/-) per month. Other allowances and benefits may also be offered.
Screening of applying candidates for NBE Stenographer Jobs will be done on the basis of performance in written exam and then selected candidates will be further called for personal interview round.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Process To Fill NBE Application Form:
- To apply online for NBE Recruitment 2018 you are required to login to official website that is www.natboard.edu.in.
- Now, follow “NBE Notice Board” section that is given in mid-section of page.
- Under that, press “Notice for extension of last date of application for the post of Stenographer (English)” link.
- By pressing said link, NBE Stenographer Recruitment Notice will appear.
- Read the details available in NBE Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill NBE Online Application Form with all necessary details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Then, hit submit tab and take the print out of NBE Online Form for future use.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Last date to submit form: 17-09-2018
Final and Essential Note:
To see all the details about NBE Recruitment 2018-19, you can follow this Official Link. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|