Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited has circulated the job notification titled as NINL Recruitment to fill the vacant positions of General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Head (HR/IR) etc. Willing contenders for Manager Vacancies must ensure the eligibility criteria by going through this page. Job hunters who want to take benefit of NINL Recruitment 2017 they must download the application form by visiting the official website of the organization. After that individuals need to send it along with relevant document at the below prescribed postal address before the last date that is 07-08-2017.
Highlight Of This Page
The assortment of the eligible and well skilled contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in selection round, conducted the selection committee on scheduled date. For acquiring more information concerning NINL Recruitment 2017 – 2018, willing contenders need to take an overview of entire page which is well formulated by our diligent and inspired team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited|
|Last date of receipt of application||07-08-2017|
Post Name: Numbers Of Vacancies
- Head (HR/IR)
- General Manager (Finance)
- Deputy General Manager
NINL Eligibility Criteria
|Name Of Post||Required Qualification||Experience|
|Head (HR/IR)||Graduate with 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relation or MBA with specialization in HR||Minimum 22 years relevant experience in IR, or its equivalent|
|Degree and ACA/ AICWA.||Minimum 22 years relevant experience in corporate financial management and accounts|
|Deputy General Manager||Graduate with 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relation or MBA with specialization in HR||Minimum 19 years relevant experiencce in relevant field|
Restrictions of age for Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited Vacancies
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Head (HR/IR) as well as General Manager vacancies they must be less than 55 years of age. The maximum age limit for applying Deputy General Manager Jobs should be less than 48 years.
NINL jobs Salary details
Candidates recruited for the Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited recruitment will get attractive amount of salary which is displayed here. Have a look!!!
|Post Name||Remuneration Details|
|Head (HR/IR)||Rs.51,300-3%- 73,000 + allowances and other benefits as per Company Rules|
|General Manager(Finance)||E-8 (Rs.51,300-3%- 73,000 + allowances and other benefits|
|Deputy General Manager||E-7 (Rs.51,300-3%- 73,000 + allowances|
Check Here: NINL Recruitment Notification
NINL Recruitment Application fee
Willing contenders who want to apply for the Neelachal Ispat Nigam limited jobs they need to pay required application fee in the form of a bank draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited payable at Bhubaneswar. It is informed to contenders Fee paid shall not be refunded on any account nor be held in reserve for any future.
ninl.in recruitment Hiring Criteria
The recruitment panel of the Neelachal Ispat Nigam limited will soon organize the interview on scheduled date. Aspirants will be called for interview shall be reimbursed to and fro 1st AC train fare/ air fare in economy class by the shortest route. Reimbursement of traveling expenses shall be subject to production of original train/air tickets for attending the interview and photocopy of train/air tickets for return journey.
Want to know Interview Techniques: Get Details
Important instructions to fill application form
- First of all, eager job hunters should log on to the official website of the Neelachal Ispat Nigam ltd that is mmtclimited.com
- On the home page, applying job hunters should follow the ‘News / Events’ section and hit on the “read more”.
- This will take you another page, having many link here you should choose the “Advertisement for the posts of Head (HR/IR), GM (Fin.) and DGM (IR) in NINL” link.
- From the next page, individuals should select the “Download File (PDF 209 KB) PDF File Opens in a new window” link.
- Within the few seconds, NINL Recruitment notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria candidates should download the NINL application form and must fill it with required details in prescribed format.
- Aspirants need to send their applications in the given application format along with self-attested photocopies of mandatory documents.
- The envelope containing the application form must be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF HEAD (HR/IR)/ GENERAL MANAGER (FINANCE)/ DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (IR) IN NINL” and send it to the here presented postal address before the last date.
Chief General Manager (P),
MMTC Limited, Core-1,
SCOPE Complex, 7 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110 003
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date of receipt of applications: 07-08-2017
Hope you acquire relevant information concerning NINL Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from this page. Individuals who want to gather more details they are suggested to follow Official link You can book mark our page by using Ctrl+D key for latest information about upcoming jobs in government sector.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|