Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited has liberated an advertisement about NINL Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to appoint eligible and interested candidates for Director (Finance) posts. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying for these posts before applying for the concern. Contenders who wish to apply for NINL vacancy must send their dully filled application on or before the last date which is well specified below. Aspirants should not be late in getting upcoming notification in regard of NINL Recruitment 2017 through this page, as we are going to cover it very shortly.
|Organization Name||Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited|
|Last date of receipt of application||7th November 2016|
Candidates are requested to comprehend complete details before applying against this career notification. Interested candidates can attain other detail about Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited Recruitment that is well structured on this page below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates applying for the said post must have the degree of Cost Accountant or Chartered Accountant or MBA (Finance) from a recognized University/ Institution with a good academic record.
Grab now: Latest MBA Jobs
Minimum Age limitation of the job hunters for applying for mentioned post should be 45 years and maximum age must not exceed 58 years. Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates as per organization norms.
Selected aspirants for Director post will be offered the salary of Rs.75000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- per month and Allowances & other benefits as per the organization rules and regulations will also be reimbursed.
After receiving of application candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process and will be informed by the selection committee for Interview. No DA / TA will be paid for attending the interview.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
How to apply for NINL Recruitment?
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited i.e. www.ninl.in
- After that move on to “Careers” link available at the menu bar the menu bar of homepage, further select “Current openings” then “Advt.” and lastly hit on “Advertisement Details” tab at the drop down menu.
- Then choose the appropriate link of notification “Advertisement for the post of Director (Finance)” and read complete details regarding the post very carefully.
- Download the application form given below the notification.
- Fill the application form with correct info and attach all the required documents such as mark-sheets /certificates, Matriculation / Secondary Certificate etc for the verification.
- At last enclose the application form in an envelope which must be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR (FINANCE) IN NINL” and send it on the postal address as given below.
Chief General Manager (P),
Core-1, SCOPE Complex,
7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110 003
Get More: Jobs in Delhi
Last Date of Submission: 7th November 2016
Note: To get other detail about NINL Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may go through below given Official link. Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by pressing Ctrl+D for getting instant access. You can also subscribe our free email section to know latest information about NINL Jobs.
NINL Recruitment: Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|