Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited has professed a latest vacancy advertisement titled as NINL Recruitment 2016. For this concern association is planning to hire eligible and willing aspirants to fill up the vacant posts. Applications are invited in order to engage the skilled candidates for filling up the positions of General Manager and Deputy General Manager. Candidates who are planning to apply for NINL Recruitment 2017 in the upcoming year are requested to stay tuned to this portal for all the newest updated regarding the same.
Participants satisfy the requisite eligibility for Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited Recruitment may submit the application form on or prior to the last date tailored below on this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited|
|Last date for submission of application form||2nd September, 2016|
Name of the Post:
- General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
Applying candidate must attain Graduate with 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relation or MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized University / Institution with good academic records. Law Degree (3 years duration) is desirable.
You Can Also Check More Job Options, From Below:
Appliers should retain the upper age of 52 years for general manager post and 48 years and maximum age for Deputy General Manager Post 48 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Appointed aspirants will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.51,300-3%- 73,000 + allowances and other benefits as per Company Rules per month.
Appliers are required to pay an application fee in the form of a bank draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favor of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited payable at Bhubaneswar.
Mode of Appointment:
Aspirants will be initially selected by screening of their applications and then will be called for Written Test / Interview on basis of qualifications and experience.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
Steps to apply for Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited Vacancy:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited that is www.ninl.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘Careers>>Current Openings>>Advt.>>Advertisement Details’ tab located at the menu bar of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on “Advertisement for the post of GM (HR / IR) and DGM (IR) (Advt.No. 03 / 2016 / NINL Dt:01.08.2016)” link.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age.
- Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may send their applications in the given application format along with self-attested photocopies of Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of Birth and Mark sheet / Certificate in support of all educational qualifications and experience.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- The envelope containing the application form must be superscripted as “APPLICATION for The Post of General Manager (Hr/IR) / deputy general manager (IR) in NINL”.
- Candidates are required to present original certificates at the time of interview.
Chief General Manager (P),
Core-1, SCOPE Complex,
7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110 003
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 2nd September, 2016
Interested candidates can obtain other information regarding NINL Job through Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page or stay connected to this portal for getting all newest updates regarding NINL Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited has released a career advertisement about NINL Recruitment 2016. Interested job seekers may apply to fill up jobs openings of Managing Director post. As details regarding NINL Recruitment 2017 will available, we will also provide it on this page. So you may stay connected with us.
Candidates should fill prescribed application form and submit it till date of closing that is 2nd September, 2016. Other information about this notification is well stated on this page for convenience of our visitors by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So please read given details properly before applying.
|Name of Organization||Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited|
|Last date to apply||2nd September, 2016|
For NINL Jobs, aspirants should have Degree in Metallurgical/ Mechanical Engineering. Applicants having MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management qualification and experience in general management and familiarity with finance/ marketing/ production are preferable.
Selected aspirants will be paid Rs. 75, 000 – 1, 00, 000/- per month plus Allowances & other benefits shall be as per Company Rules.
Age of applying candidates should not exceed from 55 years, as on last date of receipt of applications.
Shortlisted aspirants for Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited Recruitment will be called for interview. The original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
- Participants have to visit official website of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited which is www.ninl.in.
- Now go to “Careers>>Current Openings>>Advt.>>Advertisement Details” tab mention on the above side of home page.
- Now select link ‘PFA the advertisement for the post of Managing Director in NINL’.
- After that download format of application and fill application form with necessary details.
- Application should be attached with self-attested photocopies of certificates in concern to Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate as proof of Birth and Mark sheet/ Certificate in support of all educational qualifications and experience.
- The envelope containing the application form must be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MANAGING DIRECTOR IN NINL”.
- Application should be submitted to the address tuned below till last date.
Chief General Manager (P),
Core-1, SCOPE Complex,
7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110 003
Last date to apply: 2nd September, 2016
Note: You may check below stated official notification to get complete details about this advertisement.
NINL Recruitment 2016 – 2017 – Check Notification