A career jobs advertisement has been broadcasted for NINL Recruitment. Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited is going to engage talented & qualified Indian Nationals for NINL Recruitment 2015 to fill up posts of General Manager. Job searchers, who wish to make their career with this government undertaking organization, may apply for this current opening by filling application form on or before closing date tuned below.
|Designation Name||General Manager|
|Last Date to apply||3rd August 2015|
To obtain whole acknowledgement regarding NINL Recruitment such as age limit, qualification, salary structure etc you need to go through the below segment of this page prepared by the troop of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Post:
General Manager (HR/ IR)
Candidates, who want to apply for NINL Recruitment, must have possessed Graduate with 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relation or MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized University/Institution with good academic records. Law Degree (3 years duration) is desirable. Aspirants applying for this career oriented opportunity must have Minimum 22 years working experience in relevant streams.
Age of job hunters willing tom apply for NINL Recruitment should reside between 18 and 52 years. Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category as per rules and regulations of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited.
Applicants, who will get recruited against NINL Recruitment, will receive a competitive pay scale of E-8 that is Rs.51, 300-3%- Rs. 73,000 plus allowances and other benefits as per Company Rules or decided by the organization.
Job appliers need to deposit a non- refundable amount of application fee of Rs.300/- in the form of a Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited payable at Bhubaneswar. Candidates belonging to SCs and STs are exempted from submitting application fee subject to submission of recent & valid caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
Mode of Selection:
Short listed aspirants will be called for appearing in interview. Appointment of applicants for NINL Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in personal Interview condu8cted by selection authority of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be admissible to job appliers for attending interview.
Procedure to Apply For NINL Recruitment:
Applicants can also apply online through below mentioned simple steps:
- Firstly, visit on Official Web portal of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited which is www.ninl.in if you are eager to apply for.
- Then, hit “careers” tab mention on the bottom of home page.
- Select link “Advertisement of GM (HR) against Advt. No. 03/2015/NINL”.
- Read the complete notification and download the Performa of application form.
- Fill application form with necessary details such as contact details, date of birth, residential address etc.
- Attach a set of Xerox copies of all essentials documents or testimonials.
- After completion of form, appliers need to affix one passport size photograph in the top corner on the front page of the prescribed application form.
- Applicants should send application form with all mandatory documents in an envelope subscribing as “Application for the post of General Manager (HR/IR) in NINL”.
- At last, submit it within given time period to the below and take print out of duly filled application form for future reference.
MMTC Limited, Corporate Office
Core 1, SCOPE Complex,
7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road
New Delhi-110 003
Date to Remember:
|Last date to apply online||3rd August 2015|
Check Official Notification to know more information regarding NINL Recruitment. To get daily updates related to NINL Recruitment details, stay connected with us. You can also bookmark this page using control+D for future reference.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|