www.rajswasthya.nic.in Recruitment 2013
- Jhalawar Hospital & Medical College Society Jhalawar issued the notification for filling up 9407 vacancies for various posts.
- Jhalawar Hospital & medical college Society Jhalawar issued various vacancies every year & various candidates will get selected in this Organization.
- Eligible and brilliant candidates may apply online from 12th July 2013 to 31st July 2013.
- Recruitmentresult.com introduced to you information about Rajswasthya Recruitment Application Form & Notification 2013.
- Who wish to apply for Rajswasthya Recruitment 2013 may apply online and before applying must read the following instruction mention below.
Rajswasthya Recruitment 2013 Details
Name of the Organization:
Jhalawar Hospital and Medical College
Total No of the Post
9407 – Vacancies
Rajswasthya Recruitment 2013 Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No of vacancies|
|6.||Clinical Record Assistant||4309|
|8.||Block Asha Supervisor||249|
|9.||PHC Asha Supervisor||1612|
Who can apply?
Candidates must have Graduation Degree and Master Degree & Diploma in relevant field for more details about education you may visit to the official notification. Education must be from any recognized university.
- Candidate’s age should be “between” 18 years to 35 years as on 01st January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be as per rule of government.
Candidates will be getting Rs.5200-20200/- G.P – Rs. 2800/- PM
Selection will be on the basis of performance in face-to-face interview.
How to Apply for Rajswasthya Recruitment 2013:
Willing and aspirants who are fulfilling in above criteria may apply online through the official website which is www.mhsonline.rajasthan.gov.in.Candidates may fill all the details which are mandatory and scan their photo & signature and submit online application properly as on before 31st July 2013.
- Start Date of online application as on 12th July 2013.
- Last date of submit online application as on before 31st July 2013
More Relevant Links for you:
|How to Find Best Government Jobs|
|Better English: A Key to Career in MNCs|
|How to Apply for Job|
|Personality Improvement Tips|
|How to dress for an interview|
|Common Interview Mistakes|
Note: Dear candidates go to the Official Notification of Jhalawar Hospital and Medical College.