Rajswasthya Recruitment 2015
National Health Mission, Rajasthan State Health Society is searching qualified contestants under the employment Advt. as Rajswasthya Recruitment 2015 for filling up 351 various posts in different departments. Job fighters, who are eagerly apply for said posts, may submit their prescribed application form before last date which is shown below:
|No. Of Posts||351|
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Application Form||Mentioned Below|
You can fetch all essential details about Rajswasthya Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, required education, applying process and selection process etc, which are described below by unit of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Departments Name||Vacancies|
|1||State Programme Manger||-||01|
|4||First Referral Unit (FRU)||01|
|5||Janaki Suraksha Yojna (JSY)||01|
|6||Rashtriya Bal Swashtya Karyakaram (RBSK)||01|
|7||Urban RCH (Reproductive & Child Health)||01|
|8||BPL – MMJRK (Mukhya Mantri Jeevan Raksha Kosh)||01|
|9||BPL – MMJRK – IT||01|
|10||Consultant cum Technician Officer Public Health||-||01|
|14||Districts Data Manager / Data Assistant (Districts Nodal Officer M & E)||-||05|
|16||Districts Programme Manager||-||13|
|17||Districts Account Manager||-||09|
|18||Districts IEC Coordinator||-||14|
|19||Districts ASHA Coordinator||-||10|
|20||Districts PCPNDT coordinator||-||11|
|21||RKSK coordinator / District Adolescent Health Coordinator||-||10|
|22||DEIC Manager at Divisional Level in RBSK||-||07|
|23||Psychologist at Divisional Level in RBSK||-||07|
|24||Social Worker at Divisional Level in RBSK||-||07|
|25||Block Programme Manager||-||81|
|26||Block ASHA Facilitator||-||150|
Age Limits Details:
- From sr. 1 to 11 posts, applier’s age should be below 45 years.
- From Sr. no. 12 to 25 posts, maximum age of contenders should be 40 years.
- For Block ASHA Facilitator Posts, job hunters’ age should not more than 35 years.
|Posts Sr. No.||Remuneration Offered|
|For Positions No. 1||Rs. 45,000/-|
|For Positions No. 02 to 10||Rs. 43,000/-|
|For Positions No. 11||Rs. 35,000/-|
|For Positions No. 16||Rs. 38,000/-|
|For Positions No. 17||Rs. 30,000/-|
|For Positions No. 13||Rs. 28,000/-|
|For Positions No. 12, 15 & 22||Rs. 25,000/-|
|For Positions No. 14||Rs. 23,000/-|
|For Positions No. 23||Rs. 20,000/-|
|For Positions No. 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, & 25||Rs. 15,000/-|
|For Positions No. 26||Rs. 8,000/-|
Selection of applying contestants will be made through test or interview process.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to Apply for www.rajswasthya.nic.in Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website that is www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- Then, go to the advertisement section and hit on particular link for which you want to apply.
- Read the instructions carefully and download format of application form and write application in given format.
- Attach it with required documents like related to qualification and experience.
- Candidates need to send application in the envelope accomplished by list numbered enclosures and send it to the address mentioned below.
To Project Director,
NRHM, Directorate Of Medical & Health Services,
Swasthya Bhawan, Room No. 216, IInd Floor,
Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur – 302 005
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Application Form For|
|Posts Sr. No.||Dates|
|Sr. No. 1 to 24||10th June 2015|
|Sr. No. 25 & 26||01st June to 16th June 2015|
For more details about Medical, Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015 you may check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On