XAT Admit Card
If you are preparing for Xavier Aptitude Test then you must download XAT Admit Card before appearing for exam. You can get complete details regarding XAT Admit Card Online Link, Xavier Aptitude Test Hall Ticket Dates etc on this single web page. Xavier Aptitude Test is going to be held at various examination centers. So those who are interested to appear for exam must download their XAT Call Letter by following the steps provided below. Candidates can fetch more details regarding XAT Admit Card 2018 by scrolling down this page.
This Page Includes:
XAT Admit Card is very important and mandatory documents as without Xavier Aptitude Test Hall Ticket you are not allowed to enter into examination hall. Those candidates who are preparing for exam must ensure exam pattern and syllabus while preparation to score good marks. Candidates can also get details about Xavier Aptitude Test Pattern through this page. For more detailed information regarding XAT Admit Card 2018 you have to go through this page completely which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Important Guidelines to Download XAT Admit Card:
- The first and foremost step is you have to login the official website of the organization that is xatonline.net.in.
- Now press on the link To “Download Admit Card” as visible in rotating link on home page.
- On new window you have to enter exact details like registration number, date of birth and Security Text at blank space as given in the image.
- A new page will be displayed with XAT Exam Admit card.
- Lastly download hall ticket and don’t forget to bring Xavier Aptitude Test Admit card at the time of examination.
Want to Know? How to Download Admit Card?
XAT Admit Card
What will XAT Admit Card Carry?
Following are the things mentioned in your XAT Hall Ticket:
- Candidate name
- Roll Number and XAT ID
- Test Centre name and address
- Candidates’ photograph
- Candidates’ signature
- Test day instructions
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For XAT
- Candidates have to reach examination hall 01 hour before the commencement of exam. Reporting time of candidate is 09:00AM
- Duration of XAT Exam is of 3:5 hours held from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm. The duration of Paper 1 is 2:50 hours and that of Paper 2 is 35 minutes
- Answer very cautiously while attempting exam as no other OMR Sheet will be given.
- Do not try to copy or cheat from any other student in examination hall
- Candidates found violating the commands of the test will get disqualified immediately
- There will be negative marking for all the 03 sections
- The rough work has to be done in the margins of the OMR sheet
- No candidate or test taker is allowed to leave the examination hall before the closing time for exam
- If Candidate’s admit card does not have their photo and signature printed, then you have to paste recent passport size photograph on it
- Go to the test centre along with their admit card, payment proof, Confirmation Page copy, 2 passport size photographs and a photo identity proof along with 2 photocopies of the same
- XAT Exam is expected to be conducted in 47 cities across India and two international cities, Dubai and Kathmandu
Check Out: XAT Preparation Books
Things to bring to the Test Centre:
- Candidates have to take two hard copies of admit card
- recent passport size color photograph
- Candidates have to sign in the space provided in the presence of invigilator and not before that
- two blue and black ball pen for marking the OMR sheets and rough work
- two photo identity cards including Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card
The following items are not allowed to be carried inside the Examination Hall:
- Electronic diaries
- Cell phones
- Beepers or any similar electronic equipments, cameras and any extra pieces of paper are not allowed inside the exam Centre
You May Also Check: XAT Coaching Centres In India
XAT Exam Pattern
Xavier Aptitude Test will be conducted in a paper pencil based mode and will carry two papers.
Paper 1 will have three sections that is Decision Making, Verbal and Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation. There will be negative marking scheme that is 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Total duration of exam is 170 minutes.
Paper 2 will have two sections that is General Awareness and Essay Writing. There will be no negative marking scheme and duration of exam is 35 minutes.
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||27|
|Quantitative Ability (QA) and Data Interpretation (DI)||21|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25|
Get Detailed XAT Syllabus From This Page!!
|Application last date||First week of December 2017|
|Admit card download starts||Third week of December 2017|
|Last date to download XAT admit card||First Sunday of January 2018|
You can grab more details regarding XAT Admit Card 2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this web portal by tapping CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|XAT Application Form||MBA Preparation Books List|
|XAT Previous Year Papers||XAT College List|
|XAT Answer Key||XAT Results|