XAT Admit Card
Xavier Association of Management is all set to release XAT Admit Card. Candidates who are going to appear Xavier Aptitude Test can download their XAT Admit Card 2017 from this page. Candidates are required to bring Xavier Aptitude Test Hall Ticket at time of exam. Examination will be held on scheduled date in the month of January 2017.
Applicants may get complete details about XAT Hall Ticket and Exam through this page. All details are well furnished here by the team of recruitmentresult.com for convenience of our visitors. Interested candidates may go through below given instruction to get their call letter from official site.
How to Download XAT Admit Card?
- First of all aspirants have to login the official website of the organization.
- Official website of organization is xatonline.net.in.
- Choose link To Download Your XAT Hall Ticket.
- Enter exact details like registration number and date of birth at blank space.
- Your Hall ticket will display on your computer screen.
- Then download call letter and bring it at time of exam.
Read This:- How To Download Hall Ticket Online
XAT Admit Card
Do you know this about Organization ?
Xavier Association of Management is a national level aptitude test conducted in India by XLRI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting test at all India level to select the most appropriate for management education. The test score is being used by more than 100 institutes for the admission. Thousand of candidates appear in entrance exam every year.
Why XAT is Conducted ?
Xavier Admission Test is a national level examination being constituted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) for admissions to its flagship Personnel Management and Industrial Relations programme, Business management and General Management Program. In previous year 133 B-schools across India accepted Xavier Admission Test scores for their admission. It is one of the highly competitive and important entrance tests after CAT.
Read This:- How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
XAT Exam Pattern:
Xavier Aptitude Test is conducted in two parts. First one is Aptitude Test and other one is Essay and GK.
|Parts||Section||No. Of Questions||Duration||Negative Marking|
|Part A||Verbal and Logical Ability||78||170 Mins||0.25 for any wrong answer, 0.05 for more than 13 unattempted questions|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation|
|Part B||General Knowledge.||25||35 Mins||No Negative Marking|
Check the Preparation Tips, Given Below:-
XAT Test Centers:
XAT 2017 will be held at 47 cities in India and at 2 cities out of India. Both National and International cities are following below:
Check This Useful Section Of XAT
|XAT Application Form||XAT Syllabus|
|XAT Previous Year Papers||XAT College List|
|How To Prepare For XAT||XAT Results|
|XAT Answer Key||XAT Coaching Centres In India|
|XAT Preparation Books||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
XAT Exam Analysis:
|Sections||Topics||No. of Questions|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||RC||13|
|Decision Making||Decision Making||23|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||Algebra and Functions||4|
|Profit and Loss||1|
Instruction for Exam:
- Exam will contain Multiple Choice Questions and all questions carry EQUAL marks.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer and 0.05 marks for leaving a question.
- Each question will contain five alternatives.
- Candidates have to answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against the question number on the answer sheet.
- Use only Blue OR Black Ball-Point Pen for marking answers.
- Candidates should bring their hall ticket and identity proof at time of exam.
- Applicants should bring any study material, electronic gazette, calculator etc at time of exam.
|Admit Card can be Downloaded from||December 2016|
|XAT Exam Date||January 2017|
|XAT Result will be available on||January 2017|
Note: You may check your XAT Admit Card 2017 through this Official Link.
As soon as your admit card will available we will provide it on this page. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time. You can also subscribe our free mail service to get information directly in your mailbox.