Xavier School of Management is going to conduct the XAT 2018 on 07-01-2018. Candidates applied for the following examination may attain all the details related to it from this page. Yes all the information considering the XAT Exam Date, XAT Admit Card, XAT Analysis, XAT Percentile, XAT Colleges Cutoff etc are given here in the below section of this page.
The main motive of Xavier School of Management to conduct the XAT 2018 Examination is to give eligible candidates a chance of getting admission in various programs, offered by XLRI & XAT Associate Institutes. For the same reason the authorities release Xavier Aptitude Test Notification and invites candidates for filling up XAT online application forms.
This Page Highlights
Understudies, who’ll proclaim qualify in placement test, will become eligible to use the XAT score in more than 150 organizations for the admission. For over 60 years Xavier School of Management is directing XLRI XAT Exam at all India level to choose the most proper understudies for administration instruction. For more data about XAT 2018, you may need to look down this page which is designed by the group of recruitmentresult.com…
- Business Management (BM)
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR)
- General Management Program (GMP)
- Global MBA
- PGDM etc
Check From Here: XAT College List
XAT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who wish to complete the XAT 2018 registration are advised to take a look over the Xavier Aptitude Test Eligibility first:
- Nationality : Candidates must be an Indian Citizen
- Qualification: candidates must have completed his / her Graduation from a recognized university. Candidates who are appearing in the final year of examination are also eligible to appear in the XAT 2018 Exam
Candidates belong to Foreign Countries:NRI & foreign contenders having GMAT score are also eligible to apply for XAT 2018 (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein candidates have option to appear in the XAT 2018 examination).
You Can Also Check: XAT Notification
XAT Registration Fee:
Candidates who are going to fill up the XAT Application form have to pay an amount of Rs.1650/- as the application fees , furthermore aspirants interested in XLRI Progrmme have to submit an additional amount of Rs.300/-
Note: if candidates do not fill up the application form before the last date then they have to pay an additional amount of Rs.200/- as late fees and Rs.500 for XLRI Programme.
Mode Of Payment:
|Mode||How To Pay|
|Online||Fee will be paid by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.|
|Offline||Cash Mode||You should need to download the Challan Form and visit nearest IDBI Bank and make the payment.|
|Demand Draft||Make a DD made from any bank in favour of “XLRI JAMSHEDPUR” payable at JAMSHEDPUR.|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
XAT Admission Process:
- The admission procedure gets completed on the basis of candidate’s performance in written examination, GD / PI.
- XLRI’s determination procedure incorporates GD and PI rounds to waitlist skilled hopefuls. Perform well in GD and PI rounds to guarantee last arrangement.
Check From Here: XAT Preparation Books
XAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Section Name||No. of questions||Time duration|
|I||Verbal & Logical Ability||24||175 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||27|
|II||General Knowledge||25||35 minutes|
|Essay Writing||1 essay|
- XAT Test is an OMR based Test.
- There are Objective Type and Essay Writing in the XAT Exam paper.
- XAT Paper is divided in two sections i.e. is paper 1 and paper 2.
- There are 100 questions in the examination.
- Paper 1 will consist of 72 questions while paper 2 consists of 25 questions & one essay topic.
- Each question in the examination will weigh 01 mark
- Total time given to candidates to complete the examination will be 210 minutes in which paper 1 is 170 minutes while for paper 2 it is 35 minutes
- Negative marking will also be there and along with the negative marking for every 12 Unattended Questions there is 0.05 marks is deducted.
Get Here: XAT Previous Year Papers
XAT Exam Syllabus:
To qualify the Xavier Aptitude Test should it is important to have full knowledge about the XAT 2018 Syllabus along with the exam structure. The Xavier Aptitude Test syllabus includes all the contents that are important from examination point of view.
Direct Link To Download: XAT Syllabus 2018
XAT Test Cities:
The test will be held across 47 major cities in India and 2 international cities, i.e. Dubai and Kathmandu.
Press Here: XAT Coaching Centres In India
Pre-requisite Should be Ready:
|Photograph||Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb|
|Signature||Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb|
Procedure For XAT 2018 Registration:
- First of candidates need to visit the official website of XAT i.e. www.xatonline.in
- After reaching the homepage appeared candidates need to select XAT Notification 2018 and then have to read all the essentials details regarding XAT Online.
- Afterwards candidates need to hit on Log in tab and then have to register themselves by filling up the online registration form
- Once the XAT Online registration form is successfully filled up candidates will receive a XAT Registration ID and Password
- By using the XAT Log in ID and password candidates need to enter the online application window
- An online application form will appear on next screen asking for details in cluding personal details , address details , qualification details etc
- Candidates need to complete the whole application form and then have to upload their Documents according to the size prescribed.
- Afterwards candidates need to go to the payment option and have to pay the requisite amount of application fees by using Credit card ./ Debit Card or via net banking
- At last aspirants need to hit on the final submission tab and have to take a print out of Xavier Aptitude Test Application Form and have to keep it safe for further usage.
Hit Here For: XAT 2018 Apply Online
How can I Recover Forgotten Password?
In case, aspirants forgot their password, then it can be recovered by following listed guidelines.
- Log on to official web portal that is www.xatonline.in
- Press on “Login” tab displayed at top menu bar.
- Choose “Forgot Password”
- Put all information as XAT ID, Mobile No and E-Mail ID.
- Hit on “Submit” button.
- In this way, aspirants may recover their password.
Press Here To Get Details About: Recover XAT Forgotten Password
XAT Exam Admit Card:
Before appearing in the Xavier Aptitude Test 2018, it is important for contenders to download their XAT Hall ticket. The XAT 2018 Admit card will become available on the official website of XAT from 20-12-2017 onwards. Candidates may visit the official web portal and download their XAT Call letter. Along with the XAT 2018 Hall ticket it is must for candidates to carry their ID Proof and a passport sized photograph. ID Proof may include Adhar Card, passport etc.
Get From Here: XAT Admit Card 2018
XAT Answer key:
After approx. 3 days pdf the examination the XAT 2018 Answer key will be released. Candidates may check the XAT Solution PDF and can check that either their answers are right or not. With the help of the XAT Answer PDF candidates may get an estimate regarding their result.
Also Check: XAT Answer Key
XAT Exam Results:
After successfully commencing the XAT 2018 Exam the authorities will release the XAT 2018 Results on the basis of candidate’s performance. Aspirants who will appear in the examination may check their XAT scorecard by visiting the official website and following the Xavier Aptitude Test Results / XAT Cut off link. On the basis of the XAT Rank Card candidates will be selected for further GD/PI Rounds.
Get Here: XAT Result 2018
Last Year Cutoff:
|XAT Colleges||Cut Off List|
|LalBahadurShastri Institute of Management||92+|
|Asian Institute of Management||96+|
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration||90+|
|Institute for Financial Management and Research||85+|
|Alliance Business School – Bangalore||80+|
|Assam University, Department of Business Administration – Silchar||75+|
Preparation Tips to crack XAT:
- The XAT Study material including the books, exam pattern and syllabus must be properly placed and gone through.
- Must go through the previous year papers as through them you will get to know about the question types that will appear in the examination
- Make a schedule and prepare according to it, give each subject equal time for preparation
Check Now: How To Prepare For XAT Exam
XAT Important Dates:
|Application Date Ends||30-11-2017|
|Last Date for printing your application||15-12-2017|
|Downloading Admit Card||20-12-2017 Onwards|
|Date of Exam||07-01-2018|
|Result Declaration||Last week of January 2018|
|Counselling Begins||After declaration of Result|
Candidates interested I n availing more details about XAT 2018 may also go through this Official Link . Aspirants willing to avail further updates may also visit our other pages.