XAT Admit Card
Steps to Check Xavier Aptitude Test Hall Ticket are available on this page!!! In order to enter into examination hall, candidates must carry XAT Admit Card. The requirements for downloading the XAT 2019 Admit Card are XAT ID and Password.
The admit card of XAT is an important document and will be required after the examination as well. The test center mentioned in the admit card is the final one and cannot be changed. Read further details of XAT Admit Card 2019 from below.
“If You Do Not Have The Hard Copy Of Your XAT Admit Card Affixed With Your Photograph On It, You Will Not Get Entry To The XAT Exam Centre”
There is no point to wait for the last day for admit card of XAT and run here and there to complete your documents. It is recommended that you should download and take print of XAT admit card before the last XAT admit card date.
Candidates who are seeking for further details of XAT Admit Card 2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to download XAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates who want to download Xavier Aptitude Test Admit Card and find difficulty in downloading, they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of the organization that is www.xatonline.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to XAT Exam Hall Ticket link available on the homepage
- Now on reaching new page, hit on “XAT admit card 2019 download” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just enter your correct details in the empty title link like registration ID and password
- Then hit on submit tab
- Within few seconds your XAT Exam Admit Card will get appeared on your screen
- Just check the details mentioned on XAT Call Letter 2019
- At last download it and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
XAT Admit Card
In case XAT 2019 Admit Card Download Fails
- Try after 10-15 minutes
- Try during off peak hours for example late night/early morning
Enter DOB in Correct Format
Your date of birth, if entered incorrectly may be rejected by XAT exam site. So make sure that:
- You are entering the correct date of birth as filled in the XAT registration form
- Format to enter Date of Birth is DD-MM-YY
Get Detailed: XAT Syllabus
Check Your login
If you are not able to login, check that
- You are entering the XAT registered id and password that you received at the time of XAT registration
- Your payment for XAT Registration fee was successful
- Contact XAT 2018 help desk in case problem still persists
5 Key Details To Check In XAT Admit Card
You must check all the details meticulously in XAT Admit Card 2019 as under:
- Your XAT Registration number
- Your name, date of birth, as you entered at the time of XAT application submission
- Name & Address of allotted exam centre, time & date of XAT 2019 exam
- Important exam day instructions for XAT 2019 exam.
- Required documents at exam centre like your photo id proof in original, affixing photo on XAT Admit card among others.
Check Out: XAT Preparation Books
Vital Information about XAT:
In India, Xavier Labour Relations Institute is organizing the Xavier Admission Test and it is a national level aptitude test, XAT Score is being used by more than 100 institutes for the admission and thousand of candidates appear in entrance exam every year.
Organizations’ main motive of conducting entrance test is to offer admission to capable and deserving candidates in management courses from reputed Business schools in the country.
START NOW: XAT Mock Test
XAT Examination Pattern:
Xavier Aptitude Test is organized in two parts, first one is Aptitude Test and other one is Essay and GK.
|Parts||Subjects Name||Max Ques.|
|Time Duration: 170 Min|
|Part A||Verbal and Logical Ability||78|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation|
|Time Duration: 35 Min|
|Part B||General Knowledge||25|
- For Part A: 0.25 for any wrong answer, 0.05 for more than 13 un-attempted questions.
- For Part B: No Negative Marking
You Can Also Check: XAT Exam Pattern
XAT Test Centers:
XAT 2019 will be held at 47 cities in India and at 2 cities out of India, both National and International cities are following below:
Get Here: XAT Previous Year Papers
Important Information for XAT Exam:
- Examination will comprise Multiple Choice Questions and all questions carry Equal marks.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer and 0.05 marks for leaving a question.
- Each question will contain five alternatives and Use only Blue OR Black Ball-Point Pen for marking answers.
- Students have to answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against the question number on the answer sheet.
- Applicants should bring their XAT call letter and identity proof at time of exam.
- Contenders should bring any study material, electronic gazette, calculator etc at time of exam.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For XAT
To download XAT Admit Card 2019, contenders may visit this Official Link. Contenders may also follow us on Face book or Google+ for upcoming details against XAT Exam Call Letter directly on your wall.
You can also subscribe our free e-mail service to get details about call letter and many more career related information directly to your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|XAT Login||Top XAT College List|
|XAT Essay Writing Topics||XAT Cut Off|
|XAT Exam Date||XAT Results|
|XAT Analysis||How to Calculate XAT Percentile|
|XAT Admit Card||XAT Score Card|
|XAT Answer Key||XAT Coaching Centers in India|
|MBA Entrance Exams||MBA Preparation Books List|