Best Books To Prepare For XAT
Check Best Books To Prepare For XAT Here!! Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a Qualifying Test for admission to XLRI and 150+ B-schools in management Programmes. As information arrived, Approx. 78000 aspirants are likely to partcipate in XAT 2020. So, XAT Preparation Books can help you to make command on the topics such as VA, DM, QA, DI, GK and others. Here you can find section wise XAT Books easily, so go ahead and check the details soon..
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)|
|Conducting body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Exam type||National Level Post-Graduate exam|
|Purpose of Test||Qualifying Test for admission|
to XLRI and 150+ B-schools
|Release date of XAT Notification||02nd week of Aug 2019|
|Start Date of XAT Online Registration||03rd week of Aug 2019|
|XAT Last Date||Fourth week of Nov 2019|
|XAT Admit Card Release Date||Fourth week of Dec 2019|
|XAT Exam Date||First week of Jan 2020|
|XAT Results Date||First week of Jan 2020|
XAT Preparation Books 2020
Points To Remember While Choosing XAT Preparation Books
Before selecting any Best Books To Prepare For XAT, candidate must keep the following point in mind:
- Choose the Latest Edition of a book
- The book must have all the topics of the exam.
- Topics are given precise and in an easy manner.
- Book has the sufficient number of practice and mock papers.
Get Here: MBA Preparation Books
Section Wise Best Books To Prepare For XAT 2020
XAT English Language Books
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- 30 Days To More Powerful Vocabulary – Norman Lewis
- How to Read Better and Faster
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension – Arun Sharma
- Mastering the Verbal Ability for CAT – Arihant
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension simplifying the “Passage” for you – Ajay Singh
- Objective General English – S.P Bakshi
XAT Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation Books
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT – Sarvesh K. Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT – Arun Sharma
- A Complete Manual for the CAT – Arihant
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency – Arihant
- Data Interpretation for CAT – Arun Sharma
Do You Know: How To Find Online Study Material
XAT General Knowledge Books
- General Knowledge – Arihant
- The Mega Year Book – Disha Experts
- Objective General Knowledge – Lucent
Best Books for XAT Logical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT by Arun Sharma
- Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal
- Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT And Other MBA Examinations by T.I.M.E.
Check Out: Best Books For Logical Reasoning
XAT Practise Books
- XAT (Solved Papers 2008-2018) – Gautam Puri
- Jabbing the XAT Mock Tests and Solved Papers – Arihant
- Target 2018 – Disha Experts
Press Here: XAT Official Portal
Recommended Business Magazines for XAT Aspirants
Apart from studying from XAT Preparation Books, candidates must also read the following Business Magazines that will help you in gaining more knowledge and increase your chances of clearing the exam.
- Competition Success
- India Today
- Business World
- Business Line by the Hindu Group
More Links Related To XAT
|XAT Syllabus||XAT Answer Key|
|XAT Result||How To Prepare For XAT|
|XAT Admit Card||XAT Exam Pattern|
|How to Calculate XAT Percentile||XAT|
|XAT Exam Centers||XAT Essay Writing Topics|
|XAT Previous Year Question Papers||XAT Mock Test|
XAT Entrance Exam
Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur conducts the XAT Entrance Exam for admission in Management Courses. Every year more than 90,000 students appear for the exam. XAT score is accepted by around 150 B-schools across the country. Candidates who are preparing for the Xavier Aptitude Test and looking for Best Preparation Material must check out the list of XAT Preparation Books. Candidates can get the Best Section Wise Study Notes for the XAT Entrance Exam from here.
XAT Exam Percentile
|XAT Cut offs||2019||Expected|
|XAT Cut offs||2019||Expected|
Get Best Answer: How to Buy Books Online at Best Price
XAT Preparation Tips
Keep this list of tips in mind and you should be ready to top the exam:
- XAT is not a tougher exam than CAT; it simply requires a different mindset.
- Keep the different sections of the exam in mind.
- Since this is a pen and paper test, there are no individual section time limits. Make sure you give enough time to your core strength areas so that you can score more.
- Do not spend excessive time on GK Questions and be ready to leave the questions you are unsure about. Guess-work in this area can be risky.
How Can I Share My Queries To recruitmentresult.com?
Candidates we hope that above information about the XAT Preparation Books 2020 is useful for you. You share your queries and suggestions about Best Books to Prepare for XAT 2020 in the comment box. Our team (recruitmentresult.com) will provide you satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
Searches Related To XAT Preparation Books
Something That You Should Put An Eye On