XAT Previous Year Papers
XAT Previous Year Papers with answers are given below!!! Well, Xavier Admission Test, the gateway to take admission in more than 150 B-Schools of the country and candidates appearing are advised to prepare from XAT Sample Question Paper.
Candidates who want to crack Xavier Admission Test they may start their preparation with the latest XAT Previous Year Papers with Solution which is freely available to download from this page for your ease.
XAT Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions
It’s the great opportunity for them who want to desire To Score Good Marks In XAT, as for them we have gathered XAT Previous Year Papers!!! It will definitely help you in preparation so go and check XAT Solved Question papers from below section of this page.
Xavier Admission Test is a national level aptitude test which is conducted in India by XLRI for the aspirants who want to take admission in MBA / B-schools. XAT Sample Papers is available on the official web portal, aspirants may download it and prepare accordingly.
Download XAT Previous Year Papers In PDF Form
You can download XAT Previous year papers from the download links given below.
|XAT 2014 Previous Year Paper||Download Here|
|XAT 2013 Previous Year Paper||Download Here|
|XAT 2012 Previous Year Paper||Download Here|
|XAT 2011 Previous Year Paper||Download Here|
XAT Previous Year Papers
Entire details about XAT previous year question papers with solutions PDF are well mentioned in the below section which is being provided by our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Question.1) It takes 11 seconds for the light to reach the earth from moon and 8 minutes from the sun. How much time will it take from the nearest bright star to reach the earth ?
- 4.5 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 45 months
- 4.3 light years
Question.2) Why the main oil refineries in India are situated near seaports ?
- Because India needs much crude oil which is mostly imported
- Because most of the crude oil is exported to other countries
- Because sea water is required for refining crude oil
- Because petrol is available near sea ports
How to Do:
Question.3) The first month of the Saka era is
Question.4) What does secularism mean?
- State patronising all religions
- State having its own religion
- State having no official religion and citizens are free to follow any religion or faith
- State having one official religion and showing respect to all other religions
Question.5) The primary function of the Finance Commission in India is to
- distribution revenue between the Centre and the States
- prepare the Annual Budget
- advise the President on financial matters
- allocate funds to various ministries of the Union and State Governments
Read Also: Helpful Tips Of Night Study
Question.6) Which one of the following duties is not performed by Comptroller and Auditor general of India?
- To audit and report on all expenditure from the Consolidated Fund of India
- To audit and report on all expenditure from the Contingency Funds and Public Accounts
- To audit and report on all trading, manufacturing, profit and loss accounts
- To control the receipt and issue of public money, and to ensure that the public revenue is lodged in the exchequer
Question.7) The term of the Lok Sabha
- cannot be extended under any circumstances
- can be extended by six months at a time
- can be extended by one year at a time during the proclamation of emergency
- can be extended for two years at a time during the proclamation of emergency
Check This Important Section of XAT
Question.8) What is the smallest number of 6 cm by 8 cm rectangles which can be fitted together to make a large rectangle with sides in the ratio 5：3 ?
Question.9) On the table, there are 6 coins each of the values $5, $10, and $50. Dev takes $75. The number of coins Dev takes is more than 5, but less than 9. Does Dev take all the three types of coins? If not, which type does he not take?
- None of the above
Read Here: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Question.10) Laura’s savings in a bank is $100. Diana’s savings is $40. Every end of the week, Laura withdraws $3 from her savings. At the same time, Diana always deposit $2.40 into her savings. After how many weeks will Laura’s savings be $6 more than Diana’s savings?
- 9 weeks
- 10 weeks
- 11 weeks
- 12 weeks
Question.11) An express train traveled at an average speed of 100 km/hr, stopping for 3 minutes after every 75 km.. How long did it take to reach its destination 600 km from the starting point?
- 6 hrs 30 min
- 6 hrs 49 min
- 6 hrs 45 min
- 6 hrs 21 min
Question.12) A train is moving at speed of 132kmph. If the length of the train is 110 meters, how long will it take to cross a railway platform 165 m long?
- 6.0 s
- 7.5 s
- 7.0 s
- 8.5 s
Read Also: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Question.13) A train overtakes two persons who are walking in the same direction in which the train is going, at the rate of 2 kmph and 4 kmph and passes them completely in 9 and 10 seconds respectively. The length of the train is
Question.14) Which one of the following is the correct sequence of the given hills starting from the north and going towards the south?
- Nallamalai Hills-Nilgiri Hills-Javadi Hills-Anaimalai Hills
- Anaimalai Hills-Javadi Hills-Nilgiri Hills N allamalai Hills
- Nallamalai Hills- Javadi Hills-Nilgiri Hills -Anaimalai Hills
- Anaimalai Hills-Nilgiri Hills-Javadi Hills Nallamalai Hills
Question.15) Which one of the following is the correct sequence of the given Indian cities in the decreasing order, of their normal annual rainfall?
Check Now- Current Affairs For Competitive Exams
Question.16) Amongst the following Indian States which one has the minimum total forest cover?
Question. 17) The process of transferring files from a computer on the Internet to your computer is called
START NOW: XAT Mock Test
Question.18) A person who uses his expertise to gain access to other people’s computers to get information illegally or to cause damage is a
Question.19) Blue tooth’ technology allows
- Satellite communication
- Wireless communication between equipments
- Signal transmission on mobile phones only
- Landline phone to mobile phone communication
Question. 20) The solar eclipse occurs when
- the sun comes in between the moon and the earth
- the earth comes in the between the sun and the moon
- the moon comes in between the sun and the earth
- None of the above
Check Also: XAT Exam Date
Those interested applicants who have started their preparation for the XAT Examination they may practice some questions related to XAT Previous Year Papers for entrance exam through this page.
You may bookmark our web portal to get latest updates regarding result, admit card etc.You can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to grab most recent updates on your timeline wall and you can also Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Services to get latest updates into your mailbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|XAT Results||XAT Answer Key|
|XAT College List||XAT Admit Card|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exams|
|XAT Cut Off||XAT Analysis|
|Top XAT Essay Writing Topics||How to Calculate XAT Percentile|