XAT Previous Year Question Papers
Direct link to download the XAT Previous Year Question Papers PDF from 2010 to 2017 is available here!! Candidates who are going to participate in Xavier Admission Test 2019 are suggested to enhance their preparation by practicing with XAT Previous Year Papers.
Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur is going to conduct the XAT 2019 on 06-01-2019. Candidates, who want to score good marks in XAT, solve daily XAT Previous Year Papers to boost up skills and knowledge.
XAT Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions
Xavier Admission Test is a national level aptitude test conducted Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on behalf of the XAMI to offer admission in MBA / B-schools in more than 150 institutions
Applicants are required to go through below stated page to get XAT Previous Year Question Papers PDF directly which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
XAT Previous Year Question Papers
Download XAT Previous Year Papers In PDF Form
You can download XAT Previous year papers from the download links given below.
|XAT Previous Year Question Papers||XAT Sample Question Papers PDF|
|XAT 2017 Exam Paper||Download Here|
|XAT Question Paper2016||Download Here|
|XAT Sample Papers 2015||Download Here|
|XAT 2014 Previous Year Paper||Download Here|
|XAT 2013 Previous Year Paper||Download Here|
|XAT 2012 Previous Year Paper||Download Here|
|XAT 2011 Previous Year Paper||Download Here|
Benefits Of XAT Previous Year Question Papers
- With the help of XAT Previous sample Papers, applicants will get an idea about the exam structured
- Xavier Admission Test Previous Papers, helps the applicants to guide which types of question will be asked in the exam so that one can prepare according
- More and more practice with XAT solved question papers one can enhance their skills and knowledge
XAT Previous Year Papers
Entire details about XAT previous year question papers with solutions PDF are well mentioned in the below section which is being provided by our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Question.1) It takes 11 seconds for the light to reach the earth from moon and 8 minutes from the sun. How much time will it take from the nearest bright star to reach the earth ?
- 4.5 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 45 months
- 4.3 light years
Question.2) Why the main oil refineries in India are situated near seaports ?
- Because India needs much crude oil which is mostly imported
- Because most of the crude oil is exported to other countries
- Because sea water is required for refining crude oil
- Because petrol is available near sea ports
How to Do:
Question.3) The first month of the Saka era is
Question.4) What does secularism mean?
- State patronising all religions
- State having its own religion
- State having no official religion and citizens are free to follow any religion or faith
- State having one official religion and showing respect to all other religions
Question.5) The primary function of the Finance Commission in India is to
- distribution revenue between the Centre and the States
- prepare the Annual Budget
- advise the President on financial matters
- allocate funds to various ministries of the Union and State Governments
Read Also: Helpful Tips Of Night Study
Question.6) Which one of the following duties is not performed by Comptroller and Auditor general of India?
- To audit and report on all expenditure from the Consolidated Fund of India
- To audit and report on all expenditure from the Contingency Funds and Public Accounts
- To audit and report on all trading, manufacturing, profit and loss accounts
- To control the receipt and issue of public money, and to ensure that the public revenue is lodged in the exchequer
Question.7) The term of the Lok Sabha
- cannot be extended under any circumstances
- can be extended by six months at a time
- can be extended by one year at a time during the proclamation of emergency
- can be extended for two years at a time during the proclamation of emergency
Check This Important Section of XAT
Question.8) What is the smallest number of 6 cm by 8 cm rectangles which can be fitted together to make a large rectangle with sides in the ratio 5：3 ?
Question.9) On the table, there are 6 coins each of the values $5, $10, and $50. Dev takes $75. The number of coins Dev takes is more than 5, but less than 9. Does Dev take all the three types of coins? If not, which type does he not take?
- None of the above
Read Here: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Question.10) Laura’s savings in a bank is $100. Diana’s savings is $40. Every end of the week, Laura withdraws $3 from her savings. At the same time, Diana always deposit $2.40 into her savings. After how many weeks will Laura’s savings be $6 more than Diana’s savings?
- 9 weeks
- 10 weeks
- 11 weeks
- 12 weeks
Question.11) An express train traveled at an average speed of 100 km/hr, stopping for 3 minutes after every 75 km.. How long did it take to reach its destination 600 km from the starting point?
- 6 hrs 30 min
- 6 hrs 49 min
- 6 hrs 45 min
- 6 hrs 21 min
Question.12) A train is moving at speed of 132kmph. If the length of the train is 110 meters, how long will it take to cross a railway platform 165 m long?
- 6.0 s
- 7.5 s
- 7.0 s
- 8.5 s
Read Also: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Question.13) A train overtakes two persons who are walking in the same direction in which the train is going, at the rate of 2 kmph and 4 kmph and passes them completely in 9 and 10 seconds respectively. The length of the train is
Question.14) Which one of the following is the correct sequence of the given hills starting from the north and going towards the south?
- Nallamalai Hills-Nilgiri Hills-Javadi Hills-Anaimalai Hills
- Anaimalai Hills-Javadi Hills-Nilgiri Hills N allamalai Hills
- Nallamalai Hills- Javadi Hills-Nilgiri Hills -Anaimalai Hills
- Anaimalai Hills-Nilgiri Hills-Javadi Hills Nallamalai Hills
Question.15) Which one of the following is the correct sequence of the given Indian cities in the decreasing order, of their normal annual rainfall?
Check Now- Current Affairs For Competitive Exams
Question.16) Amongst the following Indian States which one has the minimum total forest cover?
Question. 17) The process of transferring files from a computer on the Internet to your computer is called
START NOW: XAT Mock Test
Question.18) A person who uses his expertise to gain access to other people’s computers to get information illegally or to cause damage is a
Question.19) Blue tooth’ technology allows
- Satellite communication
- Wireless communication between equipments
- Signal transmission on mobile phones only
- Landline phone to mobile phone communication
Question. 20) The solar eclipse occurs when
- the sun comes in between the moon and the earth
- the earth comes in the between the sun and the moon
- the moon comes in between the sun and the earth
- None of the above
Check Also: XAT Exam Date
XAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode: XAT Exam will be organized through online mode.
- Papers: XAT Entrance Examination will be divided into two sections, i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Duration: Examination will be of 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Number of Questions: In examination total 98 questions will be asked.
- Sections: Questions will be asked from following sections: Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning, and Decision Making & G.K.
- Negative Marking: ¼ marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
XAT Syllabus 2019
XAT 2019 syllabus is prescribed by the Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur. XAT Exam 2019 syllabus consists of different sections, i.e. English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability, General Knowledge & Essay.
Get Complete Detailed: XAT Syllabus
XAT 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration Start||20th August 2018|
|Editing of completed application||3rd week of August to 3rd week of December|
|Last date for registration||30th November 2018|
|Last date to for registration & received application only for DD payment||3rd week of December 2018|
|Admit Card Issue||20th December 2018|
|XAT exam date||6th January 2019|
|Answer Key Release||3rd week of January 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of January 2019|
|XAT Score Card Release|
1st week of February 2019
Those interested applicants who have started their preparation for the XAT Examination they may practice some questions related to XAT Previous Year Papers for entrance exam through this page.
You may bookmark our web portal to get latest updates regarding result, admit card etc.You can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to grab most recent updates on your timeline wall and you can also Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Services to get latest updates into your mailbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|XAT Results||XAT Answer Key|
|XAT College List||XAT Admit Card|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exams|
|XAT Cut Off||XAT Analysis|
|Top XAT Essay Writing Topics||How to Calculate XAT Percentile|