Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar invites application for XIMB Admissions to the Master’s Degree Program of XIMB School of Business Management, XUB. Candidates who want to take admission in MBA programmes under Xavier Institute of Management can apply by submitting online application form on or before the last date. Admission of the applicants for session 2016-18 will be made on basis of scores of XAT /CAT /GMAT /X-GMAT, written test and GD.
Here on this web page recruitmentresult.com is providing you all the details about XIMB Admissions 2016 like educational qualification, admission test, selection process, how to apply etc. in below section. Before filling the form, aspirants are required to read all eligibility details carefully.
- MBA – BM
- MS (Finance)
- MBA – HRM
- MBA – RM
- Executive MBA-BM
- Executive MBA-RM
- Executive MBA-PT
- MBA-GLOBAL Leadership Programme
- Aspirants willing to take admission in Master’s Degree Program of Xavier School of Management, XUB must have possessed 3-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 55% marks in aggregate, from a recognised University.
- Candidates who suppose to complete the final part of their degree examinations by June 15, 2016 can also apply.
- Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining degree before June 15, 2016.
Candidates are required to take any one of the Admission Tests:
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI,
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs
- GMAT taken in 2014 or 2015 (minimum score for applying 550), or
- X-GMAT to be conducted Xavier University Bhubaneswar
Mode of Selection:
- Selection of Candidates for MBA courses will be based on candidate’s performance in XAT /CAT /GMAT /X-GMAT as well as in Writing Ability Test, and Personal Interview (which factors in the past academic record and relevant work experience).
- Institute will use section-wise as well as total cut-off marks to short-list the candidates for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview. Then final merit list will be prepared by organization to provide admission in desired discipline.
How to Apply for XIMB Admissions?
- Applicants may fill XIMB online application form before the last date of application from the official website which is; www.ximb.ac.in.
- Go to the ‘Admission’ section, available on top menu bar of home page then press on related MBA program link.
- Hit on online apply link and must fill the entire details in application form properly.
- Properly upload the recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After completion of form submit it successfully and take a printout of it for future reference.
Dates to be kept in mind:
- Last date for applying online is: 29th December 2015
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur on: 3 January 2016
- GMAT taken in 2014 or 2015 (minimum score for applying 550)
- X-GMAT – an online test to be held on: 10 January 2016
Note: Check Official Link for more details about XIMB Admissions 2016 or book mark on this page for direct access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On