Yahoo India Ltd has proclaimed a latest vacancy notification entitled as Yahoo Recruitment 2016. Company is going to invite online applications to hire eligible and talented contenders for various posts of Finance Analyst III, Customer Care Associate I, Account Executive III, Engineer and various others. Freshers as well as experienced candidates can apply for this recruitment through Registration Link, given on this page. Interested candidates can also bookmark this page to get upcoming updates regarding Yahoo Recruitment 2017.
This company was founded in January 1994 by Jerry Yang and David Filo and it was incorporated on March 2, 1995. The earlier Google executive was Marissa Mayer. It serves as Chief Executive Officer and President of the company. Organization is an American Multinational Technology company. To get rest information you need to read the page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Yahoo India Ltd|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Last date to submit online application form||As Soon As Possible|
- Finance Analyst III
- Customer Care Associate I
- Mgr, Creative Strategy
- Tech Yahoo, Production Eng Ops, Interm
- Tech Yahoo, Production Eng Ops, Assoc
- Tech Yahoo, Service Eng, Sr
- Display Ad Operations Specialist I
- Sr. Production Engineer – Communications
- Production Eng
- Supv, Service Eng Ops
- Technical Sales Operations Associate II
- Account Executive I
- Associate Production Engineer
- Service Reliability Engineer
- Operations Center Analyst, Assoc
- Service Eng Ops, Assoc
- Account Executive III
- Storage Eng
- Sales Data Insights Analyst
- Events Specialist
- Business Planning and Operations Analyst
Job finders who are willing to apply should possess Degree of Graduate/ Post- Graduate in related fields from recognized University/ Institutions. Applicants must have good academic records with relevant years of experience in related fields (if necessary).
- Excellent verbal and written Communications Skills
- Highly proficient in a Linux environment
- Good Knowledge of Indian Direct Tax Laws
- Qualified as Chartered Accountant or pursuing final term
- Good Working in Microsoft Office sotfware (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- 5 + years experience in a Finance Analyst role
- The ability to work in a satellite position
Recruited contenders for job openings in private sector will get an impressive and outstanding amount of salary packages from the organization. Appointed aspirants may also get other facilities/ incentives according to their performance in their field.
Get Details:- Yahoo Salaries In India
Mode of Selection:
The appointment of applicants for Yahoo Jobs will be done on the basis of presentation level in test/ interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of reputed organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||Read Now|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Read Now|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Read Now|
How to Apply?
- First of all you need to go through official website of organization that is in.yahoo.com.
- After that you need to scroll down the page and select link ‘Career’ from right side of home page.
- Now hit on ‘Search’ tab then all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Choose suitable link for the post you want to apply.
- Read all the details carefully and press ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Now you need to choose ‘new user’ tab and fill registration form after that press ‘Register’ tab.
- Now Fill Online Application Form by login in your account.
- Upload recent pass port size photo and signature etc.
- At last take a print out of application form for future use.
Last date for submission of application form: As Soon As Possible
You need to go through Official Link to obtain rest information related to Yahoo Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get more upcoming career related notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Online Jobs from Home||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|