YMCA Faridabad Admission 2015-16
YMCA University of science and technology has announced the YMCA Faridabad Admission 2015 for the M.Tech / M.Sc / Ph.D courses. Those aspirants who want to take admission these courses they must apply by filling the application form on or before the closing date.
|Courses||Availability of application form||Last date|
|M.Sc (Physics & Maths)||9th April 2015||8th May 2015|
|M.Tech (All Branches)||18th May 2015||19th June 2015|
YMCA Institute Of Engineering, Faridabad was established in the year 1969.This university provides different graduate and post graduate courses for the candidates. Aspirants who want to apply for the admission they must read the complete details mentioned on this page.
- B.Tech / B.Tech (LEET)
- Community College
- Candidates who want to take admission in post graduate courses they must have done graduation in respective trade from a recognized university / institute.
- To take admission in PhD courses aspirants must have done post graduate degree in relevant field from a authorized university.
- Admission of the contenders will be made on the basis of the entrance test organize by the university.
- Entrance test will be of 2 hours duration having 80 questions of one mark each (56 questions from Part-A and 24 questions from Part-B ) with no negative marking
How to Apply:
- Aspirants who are willing to take admission they need to fill the application form
- Firstly aspirants must visit the official website that is www.ymcaust.ac.in
- Go through the examination tab and then select the Form tab
- Select the appropriate course and read the instruction clearly then download the application form
- Fill the form properly as in prescribed manner
- Must attach the required particulars with the form and send it to the below mentioned address:
Sector 6, MATHURA ROAD,
Faridabad Haryana -121006
- M.Sc (Physics & Maths): 8th May 2015
- PhD: 8th May 2015
- M.Tech (All Branches) 19th June 2015
Note: for further details must go through this Official Link
More Useful Links
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|