Zakir Husain College Recruitment
An employment advertisement as Zakir Husain College Recruitment has been strewed by concerned department of Zakir Husain College. Applications are invited for filling up 15 posts of MTS, Senior Assistant, Officer and others. Candidates may apply for Zakir Husain College Recruitment 2017 by sending filled application form along with essential particulars till last date that is given below.
Focal Points Of This Page
Candidates can attain remaining information in concern of Zakir Husain College Recruitment from this page that is well created below by team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested and eligible job hunters may apply for stated Jobs by forwarding their filled applications in support of academics qualification till the particular date as shown on this page. So, aspirants are advised to go through the whole notification before applying.
Zakir Husain College Recruitment
|Organization Name||Zakir Husain College|
|No. of vacancies||15|
|Last date to apply||Within 21 days of advertisement|
Zakir Husain College Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Required Qualification|
|Administrative Officer||01||Master’s degree with at least 55% marks|
|Sr. Tech. Assistant (Computers)||01|
|Semi. Prof. Assistant||02|
|M.T.S. Computer||01||Passed in 10th or equivalent examination with Science subjects|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Offered Salary and Limitations of Age:
|Name of Post||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Limitations of Age|
|Administrative Officer||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-||35 years|
|Senior Assistant||Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-||30 years|
|Sr. Tech. Assistant (Computers)|
|JACT||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 1900/-||27 years|
|Professional Assistant||Rs.9300/-to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-||35 years|
|Semi. Prof. Assistant||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|M.T.S. Library||Rs. 1800/-||27 years|
- Applying candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- through demand draft in favor of Principal, Zakir Husain Delhi College (Evening).
- No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PwD or Women candidates.
Zakir Husain College Recruitment 2017: Official Notification
- The management department of this college conducts selection process in two rounds that are written examination and personal interview.
- Candidates have to clear both the rounds to get selected for the required posts.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Interview Preparation Tips|
How to Apply?
- First of all you need to go to official website of the college that is www.zakirhusaindelhicollege.ac.in
- After that you have to follow “Notifications” section from bottom of home page and press on “Vacancies”.
- Now follow “Advertisement for Non-Teaching Post_2017” link and hit on “PDF”
- After that a PDF file will be opened, carefully read all the details mentioned there.
- After reading complete details, you need to re-visit previous page and follow “Application Form for Non-Teaching Posts_2017” then press on “PDF” link.
- Take a print out of it and fill your application form with complete and correct details.
- Attest all the documents related to the post and affix a photo on the top of application form.
- Now super script envelope with the name of the post for which you are applying and put all the documents in the envelope and send it to below mention address.
To The College Office (Front Gate Reception),
Zakir Husain Delhi College, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
New Delhi- 110002
Grab this: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Last date to submit application form: Within 21 days of publishing of advertisement
Job seekers can go through official notification to gather more details about the posts. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus ton get latest updates on your timeline. If you have any query, please ask in below given comment box. Our expert will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|