Zila Parishad Howrah Recruitment
Zila Parishad Howrah has professed a latest job advertisement as Zila Parishad Howrah Recruitment for filling up 29 vacant Posts of Block Technology Manager & Assistant Technology Manager Posts. Zila Parishad Howrah has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up these stated posts against Zila Parishad Howrah Recruitment 2017. So, candidates who confirm to the job requirements may apply for Zila Parishad Howrah Jobs on or before the end date that is 31-08-2017.
This Page Includes
Aspirants will be required to undergo through requisite selection process if called for selection against Zila Parishad Howrah Manager Recruitment. Before applying, aspirants must read below given details very carefully through Zila Parishad Howrah Recruitment Notification. Candidates may attain remaining info regarding Zila Parishad Howrah Recruitment 2018 through this web page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Zila Parishad Howrah Recruitment
|Organization Name||Zila Parishad Howrah|
|Last date of receipt of Application||31-08-2017|
Zila Parishad Howrah Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
|Block Technology Manager||05|
|Assistant Technology Manager||24|
Educational Qualification for ATMA Howrah Recruitment:
Applicants, who are applying for Block Technology Manager Posts should have completed Graduate/Post Graduate in Agriculture / Allied Sector with computer skills and must have done Graduate/Post Graduate in Agriculture / Horticulture/ Economics/ Marketing/ Veterinary science /AHD/ Fisheries for Assistant Technology Manager Posts.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Limitations for Zila Parishad Howrah Jobs:
- The age of participating should not be more than 45 years for both posts.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per norms.
Download Advertisement >>> Zila Parishad Howrah Recruitment
Selected candidates will be given an expensive and good amount of salary of Rs. 25000/- per month for Block Technology Manager Posts and Rs. 15000/- per month for Assistant Technology Manager Posts which will be offered by the organization.
Mode of Selection for ATMA Howrah Vacancy:
- Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Those candidates have declared qualify in written exam, they will be called for personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for Zila Parishad Howrah Application Form?
- In order to apply against this latest government job opening, aspirants are required to log on to the official website of Zila Parishad Howrah that is www.howrahzilaparishad.in.
- Thereafter, you need to make selection of “New Recruitment” tab visible on the left corner of the home page.
- Now choose “Fresh notice for contractual engagement of ATMA functioneries of Howrah” link under “RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF BLOCK TECHNOLOGY MANAGER/ASSISTANT TECHNOLOGY MANAGER”.
- Then, a PDF will be opened on your display, read the complete details regarding the desired notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now applicants can fill online application Form by pressing on “Online Application Form” link.
- After filling the form, contenders have to upload your passport size photo and signature properly.
- Recheck filled application form and correct it if there is any mistake.
- At last, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take print out of it for future use.
Last Date for Apply Online: 31-08-2017
Aspirants may visit the Official Notification Link for getting more detail regarding Zila Parishad Howrah Recruitment 2017–2018. You may bookmark this page by pressing CONTROL + D for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|